Tretinion 0.025

F

Ffarfromweak

Bronze
guys i’ve been using 0.025% tretinion for my acne treatment i’m on 56 days now, nearly 2 month i’ve seen great results so far. The purge stage has completed within the first 4-5 weeks & now i’m starting to see the acne fade away. How long until the acne and redness will fully clear up? Can anyone take a rough estimate from my photo provided , Also i will add a pictures of the progress i’ve been making i’ve the last few weeks, From bad redness & acne to now less redness and acne, so you guys see that tretinion really works. But generally i’m just looking to see how long it takes to clear away the acne redness

Attachments

• 9331A89D-10F4-42D2-9921-97993F1B0E07.png
    9331A89D-10F4-42D2-9921-97993F1B0E07.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 3F8AC907-D4E2-4BDE-849A-1B367C5A805D.png
    3F8AC907-D4E2-4BDE-849A-1B367C5A805D.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • B20AC842-FE9F-43D4-BB8E-78A4C07F4042.jpeg
    B20AC842-FE9F-43D4-BB8E-78A4C07F4042.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Highlander
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, IMOGYOU, TheBrownOne and 4 others
guys i’ve been using 0.025% tretinion for my acne treatment i’m on 56 days now, nearly 2 month i’ve seen great results so far. The purge stage has completed within the first 4-5 weeks & now i’m starting to see the acne fade away. How long until the acne and redness will fully clear up? Can anyone take a rough estimate from my photo provided , Also i will add a pictures of the progress i’ve been making i’ve the last few weeks, From bad redness & acne to now less redness and acne, so you guys see that tretinion really works. But generally i’m just looking to see how long it takes to clear away the acne redness
good progress,id say 1-2 months more

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Bro is red as a pepper
How do you go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, SurgeryEnjoyer and pentamogged9000
hope your acne clears up soon tbh
its fucking hell

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and pentamogged9000
Bro is red as a pepper
How do you go outside
Well i simply know it’s the process of the tretinion so i’m able tos tau confident as i know it’s showing results, there for it will clear soon no one judges my skin or mentions it to me in person. They treat me like a normal human that’s how i go outside, i don’t let how others judge my skin have an affect on my mental health that would be retarded

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Deleted member 20370
hope your acne clears up soon tbh
its fucking hell
I hope so too man, it really is hell the redness literally causes me to over think everything, it fucks up my dating life aswell cuz it ruins my confidence massively, but yet i still have a good bit of my confidence there cuz i know it’s working and showing results , that’s me with clear skin

Attachments

• B79CB6EB-4B29-4949-B69E-7DDBFA05CEC3.jpeg
    B79CB6EB-4B29-4949-B69E-7DDBFA05CEC3.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
thanks bro,i think 2 months yeah tbh
no worries also if you wanna speed it up,fully organic diet,3 litres of water a day,sleep on back to reduce tension on face and a sauna once a week helps alot for the pores too!

no worries also if you wanna speed it up,fully organic diet,3 litres of water a day,sleep on back to reduce tension on face and a sauna once a week helps alot for the pores too!
i’ll take note on that, honestly i think sleeping on my back is a struggle & for diet i live in an accommodation so i can control my own meals but yet i don’t know how to cook proper meals just like pre made meals from the supermarkets

• +1
Reactions: finn899

You can try tranexamic acid and/or alpha arbutin.

for the redness?
Yep. Both are targeted specifically for redness/hyper pigmentation.

You can try azelaic acid, but I had bad experiences with it. You are already on tret, so adding azelaic acid might be too much.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh