Tried approaching 50 girls horribly failed

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
As soon as i got there it waas all overweight landwhales and grannies jfl. Figured if imma get humiliated it needs to be atleast by some baddies. I did manage to find one girl who was super hot who was by herself but she was on the complete opposite side of the mall and i cant just run up to her or imma look like a stalker. So i had to naturally pretend i was just stumbling across her. Then when i finally had a chance i pussied out. She was the only gl girl in the mall so. I decided to go home jfl. This is even more embarassing than getting rejected

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
Imma pull up to a college campus to find some 18 year old jbs

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and hello12344
u did better than my prediction at least u ain’t get arrested

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
PUA and cold apporach is a sham, only works for chads. You'll have better luck at a bar or party where ppl are looking to socialize

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
  • +1
Reactions: hello12344
when boomers lived there were only young people outside, nowadays only old people are outside

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Costcosuperstore and AromaOfLucifer
PUA and cold apporach is a sham, only works for chads. You'll have better luck at a bar or party where ppl are looking to socialize
Imma do it at a college campus.! Not only is it more attractive hoes but their usually softer

Maybe next time

You’ll prob be successful at college 6’3 and bbc halo is perfect

Not true. Ive gotten a gf from it and im htn max

Imma do it at a college campus.! Not only is it more attractive hoes but their usually softer
I go to college, trust me you'll have a better shot at a college party. Those are actually free game

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv