Tried having a casual day at the movie theater and got mogged

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
I go to get my tickets some 6’5 htn is the one giving me my ticket as I’m trying to get my popcorn 4 couples all with each other all looked like they were in college and the dudes were all athletes wearing baseball gear 6’3+ Only one had an attractive girl and it was the 6’3 chadlite in the friend group with a htb but the rest had ltbs with good bodies I legit can’t enjoy life in peace without getting mogged even worse during the movie theater you could hear the women giving head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ascension, Deleted member 21403 and 10 others
Tails venting on .org never gets old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21403, looksseg and 3 others
I go to get my tickets some 6’5 htn is the one giving me my ticket as I’m trying to get my popcorn 4 couples all with each other all looked like they were in college and the dudes were all athletes wearing baseball gear 6’3+ Only one had an attractive girl and it was the 6’3 chadlite in the friend group with a htb but the rest had ltbs with good bodies I legit can’t enjoy life in peace without getting mogged even worse during the movie theater you could hear the women giving head
Tf going on in Massachusetts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, looksseg, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Nice stories from Uttar Pradesh blud
1184158A C947 40A8 89A6 00CF8A09ED35

you are so subhuman you only rant about height i hope you kys

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I have a similar story some sub human was looking st me and my friends we are all 6’3 athletes w baseball gear with ltb w good bodies one of em gave me head, wait a minute I think that guy stairing at us was u, plot twist jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 21531, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I have a similar story some sub human was looking st me and my friends we are all 6’3 athletes w baseball gear with ltb w good bodies one of em gave me head, wait a minute I think that guy stairing at us was u, plot twist jfl
Bro if that was actually you kys you were wearing lifts and even taller than 6’3

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
TBH this isn't that hard to believe.

What movie tho

not very nt to go movies by urself