Troon cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@thecel stop coping with troon maxxing. Sodomites are disgusting anyways but u keep thinking the average tranny mogs or somehow passes due to cherry-picked examples.

The average tranny is a sub 2 PSL monster with severe mental illness. Instead of people treating their mental illness ofc they give them stupid fucking blockers & chemicals to fuck them over even as kids :lul:. I mean this is common sense I don’t have to say it

But like Thecel u legit mog the average tranny hard I have no idea why u wanna descend into one. They average troon is 1.5 PSL I guess if u wanna be specific the male to female trannies are

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gr34ter, Axii, thecel and 2 others
@thecel stop coping with troon maxxing. Sodomites are disgusting anyways but u keep thinking the average tranny mogs or somehow passes due to cherry-picked examples.

The average tranny is a sub 2 PSL monster with severe mental illness. Instead of people treating their mental illness ofc they give them stupid fucking blockers & chemicals to fuck them over even as kids :lul:. I mean this is common sense I don’t have to say it

But like Thecel u legit mog the average tranny hard I have no idea why u wanna descend into one. They average troon is 1.5 PSL I guess if u wanna be specific the male to female trannies are
He stopped transitioning dude.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, NarrowBones, thecel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, anthony111553, thecel and 1 other person
@thecel why the hmm react? you did stop transitioning, didn't you?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and thecel
IMG 3304

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, thecel, ElTruecel and 1 other person

Average troon is mostly an AGP ogre who bone mogs entire .me population. Besides, meds don't do shit to trannies.

Tnekdtgoe6q91 1

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Troon cope

• JFL
  • Woah
@thecel is not wrong tho
Asian traps generally look like females because Asian men usually look like females anyways

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ElTruecel and thecel
@thecel is not wrong tho
Asian traps generally look like females because Asian men usually look like females anyways
SEAs

NEAs and North Asians have quite masculine faces

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, St.TikTokcel, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar