True Adam & Eve?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
So I see on chinktok all these videos about Adam & Eve. Hernan drago being Adam and Brooke shields being Eve which in the sense tu sure both the most attractive of their gender oat yes. But I think the 2nd positions like Hexum & Adriana Lima would serve as a better couple than drago and Brooke shields.

Think about it obviously it’s due to pheno but like really what would u think would fit better for hernan drago. Obviously Adriana Lima.

So Adriana Lima would ideally be with hernan drago and Hexum would ideally be with Brooke shields. In an Adam and Eve scenario it would be either one or the other couple

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: F36, InnerVoid, arabcelxxx and 2 others
go touch some grass

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Brookes ramus needs to save dragos and limas eyes need to save hexums

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and lemonnz
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Can´t really decide on Eve but Adam is Rodrigo Guirao my nigga

Why is lil bro seething so much

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
That is not a tall ramus man, stop coping
Ramus is the distance between tragus and start of mandible, and his is long you can even tell from the front where his earlobes aren’t showing IMG 1645
Also his mouth clearly undercuts his mouth something that shouldn’t happen if his ramus was short.

Not coping

IMG 0624

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
brooke shields is ugly

also its adam and steve

Yes because you’re a open faggot so obviously u don’t find feminine women attractive
mb i dont like a fatty with thicker eyebrows than men

"Adam and Eve" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: stop scrolling shit tok

mb i dont like a fatty with thicker eyebrows than men
Brooke shields is legit called a stick by people on this forum. She’s not fat u retard that’s why she has an angelic face.

Brooke shields is legit called a stick by people on this forum. She’s not fat u retard that’s why she has an angelic face.
her face looks fat
angelic my ass

So I see on chinktok all these videos about Adam & Eve. Hernan drago being Adam and Brooke shields being Eve which in the sense tu sure both the most attractive of their gender oat yes. But I think the 2nd positions like Hexum & Adriana Lima would serve as a better couple than drago and Brooke shields.

Think about it obviously it’s due to pheno but like really what would u think would fit better for hernan drago. Obviously Adriana Lima.

So Adriana Lima would ideally be with hernan drago and Hexum would ideally be with Brooke shields. In an Adam and Eve scenario it would be either one or the other couple
megan roche above all

Yea that’s what makes her look youthful. Also it’s not uncommon for young naturally skinny women to have face fat while being stick thin/far skinnier than Brooke.
there should be a balance
i think female models look terrible
they look like skeletons
but brooke has too fat of a face and low definition

there should be a balance
i think female models look terrible
they look like skeletons
but brooke has too fat of a face and low definition
Huh? How is Brooke shields not the balance if you don’t like super thin models

Huh? How is Brooke shields not the balance if you don’t like super thin models
ill be honest she looks way better in this vid than any pic ive searched of her
still not peak female

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel

True Eve
2024 02 22 23 17 13399 03002

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel and InnerVoid
jfl at eve considering LTBima

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back