Truecel gamer gets his career ruined by the blackpill

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself

We know what he means by "personal challenges"...

Here's the normie gaslighting everyone is used to:

Yeah I'm sure he doesn't look bad. Even normies know the blackpill subconsciously so they don't even try to say "You shouldn't judge people for things that they don't control", they try to deny reality. Maybe they're coping truecels trying to protect their ego.

I'm sure this nigga lost half his viewership and gets bullied on every single video he's in but he "doesn't look bad". Hahahaha.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 17 others
View attachment 2690268

View attachment 2690261

View attachment 2690263

View attachment 2690269

Yeah I'm sure he doesn't look bad. Even normies know the blackpill subconsciously so they don't even try to say "You shouldn't judge people for things that they don't control", they try to deny reality. Maybe they're coping truecels trying to protect their ego.

I'm sure this nigga lost half his viewership and gets bullied on every single video he's in but he "doesn't look bad". Hahahaha.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, fuxkdakikez, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Sounds very interesting, must watch

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 27066
Holy a new Saint

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
0.5 - 1 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 40761, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fufurjde, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
View attachment 2690268

View attachment 2690261

View attachment 2690263

View attachment 2690269

Reminded me of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, bloomercel, NarrowBones and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, HerpDerpson, Fynasids dk and 1 other person
I think if your ugly you should show your face from the beginning so people won’t be surprised by how fucking ugly u are look at what happend to dream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Samsepioler
I think if your ugly you should show your face from the beginning so people won’t be surprised by how fucking ugly u are look at what happend to dream
No,you’ll never get any views that way

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Corleone
nigga really looks dizzy 3902865 1705813125602 1
probably has account on .is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Samsepioler, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
lost half his viewership
Pre-Face reveal he had 30k average viewers and post face reveal dropped down to 500 jfl

The moment he showed his face, so many people in his chat told him to put the mask back on 💀

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sudanguy, m0ss26 and 2 others
He had 30k average viewers and post face reveal dropped down to 500 jfl
Brutal, I skimmed through the vid so didn’t know

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Jaw implants and he's saved tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, latincell95, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Imagine having elite skills and fame and money but you give it up because of normshit bullying
weakmind

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 27066, ElTruecel and 3 others
Brutal, I skimmed through the vid so didn’t know
I posted about him a few months ago. Brutal stuff. He lost out on $ millions because he decided to do the face reveal and was too sensitive to handle the barrage of insults and degrading memes.
Tragic story behind this picture:
The guy on the left, Dizzy, was the biggest streamer and best apex player when the game came out, but mysteriously never streamed with a facecam.

As a result of his skill and the large following he gathered, he got signed to the biggest esports-team in the game and had to compete on stage while showing his face.

The result of his involuntary face-reveal was that his previous standing, as the player everyone wanted to be and admired, got flipped up-side-down and was constantly roasted by the entire Internet and his average 20k viewers, on Twitter and in stream, for being giga-ugly.

He then quit the e-sports team by canceling his highly-profitable contract, and didn't even stream for a year after this because all the people calling him an ugly rat made him severely depressed.
View attachment 2565008
View attachment 2565003
View attachment 2565009

Your Looks determine everything if you're in one of the extremes.

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and mogstars
No,you’ll never get any views that way
042210627 506e1683 3ecd 4b9f a267 0ce91e7ed226 1

Cope, this italian streamer showed face from day 1 and now he's One of the biggest italian streamers. His streams were probably Just ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, m0ss26 and Deleted member 60224

How bad exactly do you have to look for youtubittors to admit you're ugly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, forevermirin, bloomercel and 3 others
It's actually kinda sad that even in areas where looks don't play a factor whatsoever ugly mfs will struggle smh clown world.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Samsepioler
Do more threads like this OP, i like it.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
View attachment 2690718
Cope, this italian streamer showed face from day 1 and now he's One of the biggest italian streamers. His streams were probably Just ass
They're not even on the same scale. He's just some baldcel LTN. He's not repulsive. While Dizzy and Mittens were deformed, you actually feel disgust when you see them, so if course people wouldn't want to watch.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, latincell95, TheMaxxer333 and 6 others
true lmao. you get intrigued and you want to know how his face looks, and then hes a subhuman lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
View attachment 2690718
HTN with balding falio

Do young people watch that guy though? I could think about plenty of reasons, one of them the type of audience

There’s also nothernlion in USA and some fat LTN in Brazil (most subscribed twitch streamer for a long time)

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
3902865 1705813125602
IMG 7201
Same species

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Samsepioler
Screenshot 20240121 061104

Brutal mog
Mogged in all aspects
How will he cope

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, latincell95 and HerpDerpson
HTN with balding falio

Do young people watch that guy though? I could think about plenty of reasons, one of them the type of audience

There’s also nothernlion in USA and some fat LTN in Brazil (most subscribed twitch streamer for a long time)
HTN Bro really? I would Say especially young people Watch him.

HTN Bro really? I would Say especially young people Watch him.
No but it sounded funny

He's normie and the other kid is deformed-tier subhuman

Looks matter less when you're trying to entertain guys, but I've never seen subhuman truecel stand-up comedians or TV show hosts. That's too far.

His American twin brother:

(Stereotypical GOOKmaxxer [brutal])

Most watched streamer in the world (Brazilian):

Dave Chapelle:

(SEA-MONKEYmaxxer as well)

Bill Burr:

(MONKEYmaxxer aswell)

Attachments

• 1705836093204.png
    1705836093204.png
    313.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1705836143630.jpeg
    1705836143630.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Then you'll never become famous, just never show your face and be done with it...

Holy fuck he mogs me
If i ever show my face on the internet I’ll be broadcasted by millions of news shows and be publicly known as the ugliest man alive

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel, Niksy and 2 others
Imagine having elite skills and fame and money but you give it up because of normshit bullying
weakmind
imagine being so bluepilled you reveal your ugly ass face and expect no repercussions

what did he even hope to achieve? he was probably so bluepilled he thought he would have girls hitting him up afterwards :forcedsmile:

Gotta be like me if u want to reveal your face tbh

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and latincell95
Stfu narcy nigger. You won't stop till you get doxx huh?
doxx? What doxx? Jfl send photos to my parents or what do they not know me already? U retarded fuck ill call swat on you

doxx? What doxx? Jfl send photos to my parents or what do they not know me already? U retarded fuck ill call swat on you
1519445876 giphy
ReH5yJh

Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Samsepioler
Stfu narcy nigger. You won't stop till you get doxx huh?
He already literally has nothing to lose he’s a poor Balkan rat @edgemaxx He’s literally feels nothing and is a physco pathetic killer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Samsepioler and Deleted member 27066
He already literally has nothing to lose he’s a poor Balkan rat @edgemaxx He’s literally feels nothing and is a physco pathetic killer
Im not a killer ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back