truecel spends 12k on chin implant from shekel doctor eppley, did he ascend fellas?

He went from disgusting ugly abomination to just regular ugly.

Lol @ all the all-or-nothing copers here. His life quality will improve immensily from this. Before surgery people would probably stare and laugh about his ugly face in public regularly. Now he is just another invisible NPC that doesn't draw such negative attention in public.

• +1
Reactions: Jackonors and elfmaxx
He objectively improved, but still looks like shit. It was retarded to go for an implant when you clearly needed jaw surgery.

For what it’s worth, he’s better than before, even if he’s still incel he will be treated with more care and respect everywhere he goes, even if just little. I think it was worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
userimage-2514398.jpg
userimage-2514399.jpg

@Sergio-OMS

Chin implant victim.

If you are recessed you need osteotomies jfl.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Life is fucking rigged bro.

He looks human here and this is thw shittest morph never the less he looks better than know.

He needs bsso browridge implants lefort 2 and the final thing orbital decompression

Screenshot 20200629 181717

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne and SubhumanCurrycel
I think we're guilty of viewing these cases through the eyes of someone trying to get laid with a new woman every weekend. Sometimes we should see the value in someone being able to live a normal life without being revolting to everyone.

Before the surgery, he was probably eliciting reactions of disgust every time he walked down the street or spoke to someone. At the very least now he can blend into the background as a normal below average looking guy.

Losing weight, employing some fat removal and skin tightening around the jaw would do him some good in the next stage of his transformation from walrus to human.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5061, zq336 and 1 other person
from invisible to 99.999% of women to invisible to 99.99% of women holy fuck

maybe he doesn’t get looks of disgust in public anymore but he will still die alone unless he lets some psl 2 whale leech off him, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
I hope that he sees this thread

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
12k? Most jaw implants are 2-4k.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
12k? Most jaw implants are 2-4k.
For real, a wrap-around jaw implant customized is 15k from Eppley, but 12k for a chin implant? That seems way too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and CursedOne
This proves that there is no 12K surgery for your face

JFL at not having a good phenotype base

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
this is what you get when you are recessed and go for implants instead of a bimax. I feel sorry for this poor soul. he should asked us first.
now he has wasted 12k.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 616
What he really needs :
8D455CF6 1B19 41BD 9027 9F73839659C6
or
3C214005 56AA 4A5E 81A1 F852C81AFA40

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and CursedOne
This is why it's literally over if you don't have the genetics. Surgeries are to enhance, not to fix. Unless if you go the lefort route.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
nah cope tbh, many animals are born with mismatched jaws.
Genetics has it's place man, but environment and nutrition can cuck you as well.
animals with fucked up jaws are very rare

In the wild, yes. In captivity, common tbh
My german shepherd girl is fucking beautiful, tbh, she's been incaptivity for 11 years and she has a gorgeous face, mandible etc, very good craniofacial development. Don't get me wrong tho, I mean beautiful in a healthy sense

So what are you talking about?

This proves that there is no 12K surgery for your face

JFL at not having a good phenotype base
Cope, this happened because he tried to avoid bimax despite being more recessed than Johnny Sins hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
THIS WAS NOT DONE BY EPPLEY.
Jesus

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Adrenochrome
My german shepherd girl is fucking beautiful, tbh, she's been incaptivity for 11 years and she has a gorgeous face, mandible etc, very good craniofacial development. Don't get me wrong tho, I mean beautiful in a healthy sense

So what are you talking about?
Same way there’s ideal humans as well I guess

I started aggressively mewing when i sae this poor soul, would legit kms in 5 seconds if i woke up like this, nobody deserves this, why is this shit world so cruel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, MogTheMogger and Deleted member 5061
Eppley should end himself. Implants should never be taken.
Also for anyone watching, be thankful you're not this person.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Eppley should end himself. Implants should never be taken.
Also for anyone watching, be thankful you're not this person.
Cope, we are both incels but he at least have money

I would say it was worth it. He went from subhuman genetic trash to below average.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and BlackPillChad
I would say it was worth it. He went from subhuman genetic trash to below average.

Yeah, he might still be incel but social treatment will be much better.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yeah, he might still be incel but social treatment will be much better.
exactly. fucking tired of the black/white bullshit on this forum. This guy's social life will for sure have improved tremendously from going from 2PSL to 3PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, TsarTsar444, MogTheMogger and 1 other person
Damn he was deformed before, he needs more chin though

According to Mew, the length of the mandible doesn’t change with recession. The gonial angle increases and the mandible moves back into the airway, making it look smaller
Does a BSSO actually move the mandible forward? From diagrams it looks like it just makes it longer by making the cut, and placing the anterior piece of the cut a few mm's forward. Though the most posterior point of the mandible does not seem to be advanced.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Poor guy, i feel das srsly
From 1PSL to 1,1PSL

True true. Orthodontics could do good if they avoided extractions and attempted to move things forward, rather that extracting teeth and pushing your maxilla back. That would be a start at least imo. Some orthos don’t even know what the causes of malocclusion are cuz it’s not taught in dental school cuz the Jews. My brothers ortho told him that the cause of his overbite was genetic cuz he inherited his maxilla from one relative and his mandible from another relative and they were different sizes so they didn’t meet accordingly JFL
There is truth to this tbh
Look at cross breeding animals, for example dogs. They have overbites, underbites, etc. Like pugs and bulldogs.

In ancient times, all the people from the tribal mating pool would have the same phenotype, so no cross breeding.
bullshit

Does a BSSO actually move the mandible forward? From diagrams it looks like it just makes it longer by making the cut, and placing the anterior piece of the cut a few mm's forward. Though the most posterior point of the mandible does not seem to be advanced.
Look into imdo