Truecel trait: you don't have sex at all or you cannot keep a woman in a relationship with you

D

Deleted member 61895

✞Valloittaja✞
You are are too ugly to be kept by a woman lol.
Shouldve been born with better genes, maybe if you werent an autistic sub five youd be somewhere in life like a normal human.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::f::f::f:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You are are too ugly to be kept by a woman lol.
Shouldve been born with better genes, maybe if you werent an autistic sub five youd be somewhere in life like a normal human.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::f::f::f:
but not all of us were born autistic, im non nt through bad upbringing/social environment, i was nt until mid teens

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 49130
3932565 1706934995356

but not all of us were born autistic, im non nt through bad upbringing/social environment, i was nt until mid teens
You are clearly fucked in the head enough to be a frequent poster here

Use proper white english you flithy nigger
Hell naw gang u trippin on my ded sons nem im finna smack ts out you niga. Folk nem out here suckin dick on an indian forum n shiet mane

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and N1666
Hell naw gang u trippin on my ded sons nem im finna smack ts out you niga. Folk nem out here suckin dick on an indian forum n shiet mane
May trump send your ape like beings back to the jungles

Incel trait: you don't have sex

Interesting theory tbh. Should investigate further

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra and xtremfailer
Well you are here, it never began for you
If you're single, women don't like you because you're ugly. People hate you because you don't have a pussy. The whole world revolves around women, and men do not want to be defeated when they are asexual. She is desperate in this situation. You can't socialize, you can't make friends, and if you do, they aren't real friends who can reasonably tolerate you.

You won't be invited anywhere, and you don't even have the chance of a woman. On the other hand, people who are already deprived of intercourse are constantly getting new opportunities. Asexual men remain asexual, and sexually active men have more sex. But it is not only about women, who are socially disadvantaged. You can't be around people because it's considered a genetic defect.

Incel trait: you don't have sex

Interesting theory tbh. Should investigate further
If you're single, women don't like you because you're ugly. People hate you because you don't have a pussy. The whole world revolves around women, and men do not want to be defeated when they are asexual. She is desperate in this situation. You can't socialize, you can't make friends, and if you do, they aren't real friends who can reasonably tolerate you.

You won't be invited anywhere, and you don't even have the chance of a woman. On the other hand, people who are already deprived of intercourse are constantly getting new opportunities. Asexual men remain asexual, and sexually active men have more sex. But it is not only about women, who are socially disadvantaged. You can't be around people because it's considered a genetic defect.

Holy fucking bluepill.
Bro you are unwanted by society cus you are an invisible sub five manlet with a receding hairline that is autistic as shit.

Its not cus your not a "wahmen" its cus your an ugly piece of shit.
Fucking seamax or something

Holy fucking bluepill.
Bro you are unwanted by society cus you are an invisible sub five manlet with a receding hairline that is autistic as shit.

Its not cus your not a "wahmen" its cus your an ugly piece of shit.
Fucking seamax or something
calm down nigga its a copypasta not my own words

calm down nigga its a copypasta not my own words
Also I found a larper. Mf posting pics of a stacy he has lmao. Why would he be here, hes most likely beta buxxing

Wow never knew that

hahahahaha extremely obvious larp. barely anyone on this site has a gf and the ones who have gfs arent going to post their gf on an incel forum. especially if their gf is as good looking as this
View attachment 2720950
Well I am trying to link it to a pf on inta. Should not be too hard to expose a larper. Imagine if he is using some random girls image lmao