Trying to increase height at 16.5 years old.

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Trying to increase my height at 16.5 years old. Current height is 173cm(5'8); fathers height is 183cm (6'0), mothers height is 165cm (5'5).

I have researched on a potential oral only stack consisting of;

MK677 12.5mg ED before bed for the HGH and IGF-1 increase
Berberine 600mg ED to lower blood sugar levels
Huperzine A 400mg split into two doses of 200mg before bed and after wake up as a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
Alpha GPC 600mg split into two doses of 300mg before bed and after wake up as a somatostatin inhibitor

Reason for Huperzine A and Alpha GPC is Huperzine A inhibits acetylcholinesterase which inhibits your acetylcholine which then inhibits somatostatin leading to no enzyme telling the pituitary gland to stop producing HGH and IGF-1.

I will be cycling this for 4 months on, 1 month off, 4-6 months back on.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Sources:

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Is natural heightmaxxing worth it

Natural ways; good genetics, sprinting (read it from somewhere), fasting, anything that increases HGH or IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Trying to increase my height at 16.5 years old. Current height is 173cm(5'8); fathers height is 183cm (6'0), mothers height is 165cm (5'5).

Huperzine A 400mg split into two doses of 200mg before bed and after wake up as a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
Alpha GPC 600mg split into two doses of 300mg before bed and after wake up as a somatostatin inhibitor

Reason for Huperzine A and Alpha GPC is Huperzine A inhibits acetylcholinesterase which inhibits your acetylcholine which then inhibits somatostatin leading to no enzyme telling the pituitary gland to stop producing HGH and IGF-1.

Sources:

which race

over. maybe 1 more inch or 2 if you are lucky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
you keep growing until your growth plates close
I was thinking about including an aromatase inhibitor to lower my estrogen to delay growth plate fusion but I don't know about the side effects

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
nah, if you are still young (16 and below) you should hop on a stack as fast as possible

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Napoleon1800 and wsada
I was thinking about including an aromatase inhibitor to lower my estrogen to delay growth plate fusion but I don't know about the side effects
the side effects will be less severe than manletism thats for sure :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
damn bro im early 16 5'7, dad 5'10ish mum 5'3-5'4 its over for me i neva got growth spurt

damn bro im early 16 5'7, dad 5'10ish mum 5'3-5'4 its over for me i neva got growth spurt
you maybe 5"9'. not everyone can go from 5"4' to 5"9 like me from 16 to 18. if you are very lucky, 5"10'

How tall are you and what was your stack?
I'm 6'0 (183cm) at 17, bone age 16, tanner stage 4.5, I will start in 3 weeks. I'm still working on my stack but should be finished by the end of this week and will order afterwards

Sources:

That oral stack is pretty weak but it's aight. I'd recommend adding more compounds if going oral and using huperzine A. You need to fill more pathways. Also, 12.5mg ed is relatively low, especially since your IGF-1 and HGH levels will be further decreased by the berberine usage

That oral stack is pretty weak but it's aight. I'd recommend adding more compounds if going oral and using huperzine A. You need to fill more pathways. Also, 12.5mg ed is relatively low, especially since your IGF-1 and HGH levels will be further decreased by the berberine usage
Should I increase the dosage to 25mg/day? and how does berberine decrease IGF-1 and HGH levels? and what other compounds do you reccomened?

i’m the same age and same height and i’m turkish too😂. take ai 100%. buy aromasin. start with 6.5g every day then 12.5 then 25. if you notice side effect then lower ur dose by half and cruise. get a blood test if you can. your levels of e should be around 10-15

Sources:

im the same as you but you have a better chance to grow taller cause of your genes, just take hgh tbh

i’m the same age and same height and i’m turkish too😂. take ai 100%. buy aromasin. start with 6.5g every day then 12.5 then 25. if you notice side effect then lower ur dose by half and cruise. get a blood test if you can. your levels of e should be around 10-15
im the same as you but you have a better chance to grow taller cause of your genes, just take hgh tbh
Decided to take 30mg of MK instead of 12.5
So final stack will be

MK677 30mg ED before bed for the HGH and IGF-1 increase

***Maybe Aromasin, but I don't want to play around with test or e2

So final stack will be

Take ai it'll keep growth plates from closing. id still suggest hgh its getting kinda late now for us

So final stack will be

bro what😭😭. mk677 won’t do much just take aromasin

?? No take offs dude or rests

you estrogen should be nuked 24/7 to 0, with no rests or pause

?? No take offs dude or rests

you estrogen should be nuked 24/7 to 0, with no rests or pause
Aren't AI's bad for development? Neurotoxic? Bone mineralisation? and what suppliers ship to AUS?

So final stack will be

I am gonna take this as well, minus the Aromasin. If it ruins my life I will kill myself but I'll report you first

I am gonna take this as well, minus the Aromasin. If it ruins my life I will kill myself but I'll report you first
Was thinking about adding a peptide nasal spray, instead of injecting. Most likely CJC DAC like the mpmd combo of mk+cjcdac

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, vzidel and Colostomybag
Was thinking about adding a peptide nasal spray, instead of injecting. Most likely CJC DAC like the mpmd combo of mk+cjcdac

Seems good, can you DM me the mpmd article link? Or is it a vid?

Should I increase the dosage to 25mg/day? and how does berberine decrease IGF-1 and HGH levels? and what other compounds do you reccomened?
Bump @Osie could you answer this question? I too am interested in what other compounds you are talking about. P5P, Chromium, or something else?

Bump @Osie could you answer this question? I too am interested in what other compounds you are talking about. P5P, Chromium, or something else?
p55 is for prolactin control. prolactin increase happens with mk677

Berberine cucks ur igf1 change it for chromium piccolinate and or alpha lipoic acid, up mk dosage to 25, 12.5 is too little, if u add cjc 1295 dac u can go from 4iu /d from mk alone to 10 iu a day, u could also get a ghrp or ghrh like ghrp2 which inhibits somatostatin as well as making ur hypophisis release a lot of hgh.

Turkish. All my dads side are 5'10+, mums side is also all 5'10+.

I am half Turkish and had similar results at your age (I am 5'10" at 18, Masha'Allah). Truthfully, your genetics play a huge role alongside environmental factors (such as a diet with healthy fats, dairy, and meats, drinking enough water, sleeping 8-10 hours a day, playing sports, etc). Overall, most people end up growing until their genetic potential and nutrition/diet are rarely to blame (in extreme circumstances, such as drought or famine/lack of food options).

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Berberine cucks ur igf1 change it for chromium piccolinate and or alpha lipoic acid, up mk dosage to 25, 12.5 is too little, if u add cjc 1295 dac u can go from 4iu /d from mk alone to 10 iu a day, u could also get a ghrp or ghrh like ghrp2 which inhibits somatostatin as well as making ur hypophisis release a lot of hgh.
Can you link some studies for the berberine impacting igf1 levels?
My mk does rn is 30mg.
cjc1295 dac is too expensive for me too run, but what are the dosings like?
I was thinking of adding SAMe and folic acid based on this thread for dna methylation

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...th-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/page-8

(read from page 8-10)

Can you link some studies for the berberine impacting igf1 levels?
My mk does rn is 30mg.
cjc1295 dac is too expensive for me too run, but what are the dosings like?
I was thinking of adding SAMe and folic acid based on this thread for dna methylation

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...th-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/page-8

(read from page 8-10)

I read many times berberine desensitizes u against igf1, never seen a study and if I did I don't remember it.
Dosage for cjc is 3333.33-5000mcg 3 times a week.
Methylation is all bunk theories, don't waste money with it.

I read many times berberine desensitizes u against igf1, never seen a study and if I did I don't remember it.
Dosage for cjc is 3333.33-5000mcg 3 times a week.
Methylation is all bunk theories, don't waste money with it.

"Berberine improves physiological stimulation of glucose via cascade reaction of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), thus inducing secretion of insulin in the body, reducing insulin resistance, and improving sensitivity of liver, muscle tissues and fat to insulin."

"The findings revealed systemic injection of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) suppressed mRNA and protein expression of IGF-I and IGFBP-3, but berberine ameliorated their production. LPS injection inhibited occludin and claudin-1 protein generation, and this inhibitory effect of LPS was abolished by berberine. Inhibition of IGF-I/IGFBP-3 signaling by AG1024 or siRNAs reduced berberine-induced occludin and claudin-1 production."

cjc dac will cost me too much as is

whats your view on methylation and getting our bodies close to gigantism and tumours?

and how much can I expect from my stack
30mg mk677 ed
2x huperzine a 200mg (before bed, after wake up)
2x alpha gpc 300mg (before bed, after wake up)
0.5mg arimidex eod

"Berberine improves physiological stimulation of glucose via cascade reaction of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), thus inducing secretion of insulin in the body, reducing insulin resistance, and improving sensitivity of liver, muscle tissues and fat to insulin."

"The findings revealed systemic injection of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) suppressed mRNA and protein expression of IGF-I and IGFBP-3, but berberine ameliorated their production. LPS injection inhibited occludin and claudin-1 protein generation, and this inhibitory effect of LPS was abolished by berberine. Inhibition of IGF-I/IGFBP-3 signaling by AG1024 or siRNAs reduced berberine-induced occludin and claudin-1 production."

cjc dac will cost me too much as is

whats your view on methylation and getting our bodies close to gigantism and tumours?

and how much can I expect from my stack
30mg mk677 ed
2x huperzine a 200mg (before bed, after wake up)
2x alpha gpc 300mg (before bed, after wake up)
0.5mg arimidex eod

Dunno, here it says berberis vulgaris (which contains berberine) cucks igf1 "effects for BV juice caused 16% fall in IGF-1 concentration and 37% reduction in the ratio of IGF-1/1GFBP1"
Don't remember much about methylation, I remember someone here saying that by increasing it u could grow indefinitively and that growth plates never closed and that increasing methylation also stopped aging, it was all cope
I've never seen anyone get more than 3 inches, regardless of their stack and age so don't expect more than that, have u seen any growth yet?

Dunno, here it says berberis vulgaris (which contains berberine) cucks igf1 "effects for BV juice caused 16% fall in IGF-1 concentration and 37% reduction in the ratio of IGF-1/1GFBP1"
Don't remember much about methylation, I remember someone here saying that by increasing it u could grow indefinitively and that growth plates never closed and that increasing methylation also stopped aging, it was all cope
I've never seen anyone get more than 3 inches, regardless of their stack and age so don't expect more than that, have u seen any growth yet?
I've been on for 3 days now, sleep is on a different level gained ~1kg maybe due to water retention or other factors.

Going to plan to be on the stack for 4 months might add cjc dac at 2 month mark when I save up.
Nasal cjc dac (https://direct-peptides.com/product/cjc-1295-dac-nasal-spray/) though at 400mcg ew, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 10 weeks. (like @MongolTurk cjcda cycle)

@Osie did a thread on Strikes stack and dna methylation ^

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk and Splinter901
I've been on for 3 days now, sleep is on a different level gained ~1kg maybe due to water retention or other factors.

Going to plan to be on the stack for 4 months might add cjc dac at 2 month mark when I save up.
Nasal cjc dac (https://direct-peptides.com/product/cjc-1295-dac-nasal-spray/) though at 400mcg ew, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 10 weeks. (like @MongolTurk cjcda cycle)

@Osie did a thread on Strikes stack and dna methylation ^

Y nasal? If u scared to inject getting out of ur comfort zone will feel very satisfiying tbh

Y nasal? If u scared to inject getting out of ur comfort zone will feel very satisfiying tbh
Its more storage concerns, I cannot find a way to store it in the fridge without parents knowing or finding them.

Nasal from what I read off @enchanted_elixir threads has ~70% same as injecting so I am fine with a 30% decrease for the sake of not storing them in a fridge and getting them found.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Splinter901
Its more storage concerns, I cannot find a way to store it in the fridge without parents knowing or finding them.

Nasal from what I read off @enchanted_elixir threads has ~70% same as injecting so I am fine with a 30% decrease for the sake of not storing them in a fridge and getting them found.

Get a mini fridge? U could also buy stuff they don't eat and store it inside it, e.g something that comes in a box and put hgh boxes inside it, or something like vegetables and u can hide vials among the leaves.

Get a mini fridge? U could also buy stuff they don't eat and store it inside it, e.g something that comes in a box and put hgh boxes inside it, or something like vegetables and u can hide vials among the leaves.
Got barely any electricity ports in my room and they would look through the mini fridge thoroughly if placed anywhere else. I can do smth with the box thing, but what do I even need for injecting? and how long does it take for the compound to degrade just say I have to pull it out of the fridge because they're checking?

Sources:

How are people still on these ancient stacks?
Also, where's your protein?

How are people still on these ancient stacks?
Also, where's your protein?

My protein is 150g+, creatine 5g aswell

Whats your reccomended stack then?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
My protein is 150g+, creatine 5g aswell

Whats your reccomended stack then?
I'm not saying they're ineffective, I just know that those are like before 2022 stacks.
Great for the protein!

I'd take CJC with DAC, IGF-1 LR3, Letrozole and 200g of protein.
That's the stack I'd take for myself so far. I may change it as my knowledge progresses.

I'm not saying they're ineffective, I just know that those are like before 2022 stacks.
Great for the protein!

I'd take CJC with DAC, IGF-1 LR3, Letrozole and 200g of protein.
That's the stack I'd take for myself so far. I may change it as my knowledge progresses.
Yeah I am pretty new to this stuff and can't inject due to storage mostly. Might inject cjc dac only tho with my existing stack with arimidex.

Anything else u recommend? what are your results on your stack? how old are u and how much height have u made?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir