Trying to increase height at 16.5 years old.

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Trying to increase my height at 16.5 years old. Current height is 173cm(5'8); fathers height is 183cm (6'0), mothers height is 165cm (5'5).

I have researched on a potential oral only stack consisting of;

MK677 12.5mg ED before bed for the HGH and IGF-1 increase
Berberine 600mg ED to lower blood sugar levels
Huperzine A 400mg split into two doses of 200mg before bed and after wake up as a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
Alpha GPC 600mg split into two doses of 300mg before bed and after wake up as a somatostatin inhibitor

Reason for Huperzine A and Alpha GPC is Huperzine A inhibits acetylcholinesterase which inhibits your acetylcholine which then inhibits somatostatin leading to no enzyme telling the pituitary gland to stop producing HGH and IGF-1.

I will be cycling this for 4 months on, 1 month off, 4-6 months back on.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Sources:

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Yeah I am pretty new to this stuff and can't inject due to storage mostly. Might inject cjc dac only tho with my existing stack with arimidex.

Anything else u recommend? what are your results on your stack? how old are u and how much height have u made?
Haven't taken it but I might.

It was just MK. It was for about 5 weeks.
Thats insane then 5 weeks for 2cm solo mk. 10.4cm a year assuming its linear. imagine it with cjcdac and somatostatin, a-choline inhibs

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That oral stack is pretty weak but it's aight. I'd recommend adding more compounds if going oral and using huperzine A. You need to fill more pathways. Also, 12.5mg ed is relatively low, especially since your IGF-1 and HGH levels will be further decreased by the berberine usage
plz check pms I NEED YOUR HELP I WILL PAY FOR A STACK

You're gonna end up roping because of these compounds good luck

• JFL
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Drink raw milk, eat unsalted raw cheese and you will grow. All this supplement bullshit is cope

Drink raw milk, eat unsalted raw cheese and you will grow. All this supplement bullshit is cope
cheese has been shown to have a minimal igf-1 increase compared to milk 78A19E77 F69E 4C4C 8F61 726F84075252
unless it’s different when raw then this isn’t gonna help much

Trying to increase my height at 16.5 years old. Current height is 173cm(5'8); fathers height is 183cm (6'0), mothers height is 165cm (5'5).

I have researched on a potential oral only stack consisting of;

MK677 12.5mg ED before bed for the HGH and IGF-1 increase
Berberine 600mg ED to lower blood sugar levels
Huperzine A 400mg split into two doses of 200mg before bed and after wake up as a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
Alpha GPC 600mg split into two doses of 300mg before bed and after wake up as a somatostatin inhibitor

Reason for Huperzine A and Alpha GPC is Huperzine A inhibits acetylcholinesterase which inhibits your acetylcholine which then inhibits somatostatin leading to no enzyme telling the pituitary gland to stop producing HGH and IGF-1.

I will be cycling this for 4 months on, 1 month off, 4-6 months back on.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Sources:

McDonald’s theory unironically

• JFL
Reactions: benchlordthethird
@benchlordthethird just megadose on fruits, honey (raw), buy packed in sugar and add it in every meal so your IGF-1 spikes and you have more height velocity… And it shouldn’t hurt eating a Big Mac, McNuggets and a Coke once a week…

@benchlordthethird just megadose on fruits, honey (raw), buy packed in sugar and add it in every meal so your IGF-1 spikes and you have more height velocity… And it shouldn’t hurt eating a Big Mac, McNuggets and a Coke once a week…
I've been eating like a pig, don't feel the hunger anymore from the mk but rather I have unlimited space, checked blood sugar, hasn't changed since the start.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Is natural heightmaxxing worth it
No, not even larping u can mb get like 2 inches (at the most) from extra spinal fluid and stretching that will go away as soon as you stop stretching for 1 hour a day plus taking 5 different cartilage sups. Do whatever you can to get your hands on gh. Even GH alone can only give you an inch or two of permanent height. You going to need to stack and try to fill as many potential growth pathways in order to get more than 3 inches of permanent height at ur age (mine too) tbh.