turkish/morrocan oldcel looking for a fight with me

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I have some wrist issue which hurts like a mf so I am only using 1 hand in the grocery store to pack my bag, took a while.

Arab oldcel waiting behind me started asking me why I wasn't done yet, which is fine. I said: 'Yeah almost done.'
then he gave me this bitchass comment: 'move along already'

Started shouting in his face that he's being a fucking dick and to fuck off. Ready to fight him, staring him down.

He was staring back at me with big eyes at this point, not expecting me to respond to his bitch-ass comment like that. He expected to get away with his comment and for me to take it like a cuck.

JFL at this fucker. I only have one hand to fight, cuz of my wrist issue, but I would've bumped it up another notch to make him know who is the alpha. And if he didn't submit, beaten him up.

50 year old arab oldcel thinking he can make snarky remarks. He will get stabbed one day doing this to the wrong person.

goatfucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, chaddyboi66, Corleone and 28 others
White guy getting disrespected by Arab in his OWN COUNTRY

The absolute State of Europe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diamondbill, gribsufer1, Mewton and 16 others
Not a word hit the gym and start boxing

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, LooksThinker, aleksander and 2 others
Incels fighting back!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Manletmachine, Mr. Nobody and 7 others
You are inspirational bro 😍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Mr. Nobody, LooksThinker and 5 others

no idea what his fucking issue was. I only had a few items so it didn't even take that long lmao.

I don't really care that he was arab, but he was. Dutch people are just as bad tbh.
I hate humans in general.

cant even buy alcohol in peace now?
fuck society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Mewton, Mr. Nobody and 3 others
Not a word hit the gym and start boxing
I towered over him and was at least 20 years younger. If it wasn't for my wrist-issue, I would've floored him with no issue.

Hell even with only 1 hand, I would've won I think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and 3 others

Ethnics can never fight 1v1

I’ve seen ethnics bark and scurry away when a white guys says something back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diamondbill, JL~, Mr. Nobody and 7 others
Incels fighting back!
this one retard oldcel made we waste 5 minutes on writing this topic ngl.

rent-free in my head

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and stunna
I have some wrist issue which hurts like a mf so I am only using 1 hand in the grocery store to pack my bag, took a while.

Arab oldcel waiting behind me started asking me why I wasn't done yet, which is fine. I said: 'Yeah almost done.'

Started shouting in his face that he's being a fucking dick and to fuck off. Ready to fight him, staring him down.

He was staring back at me with big eyes at this point, not expecting me to respond to his bitch-ass comment like that. He expected to get away with his comment and for me to take it like a cuck.

JFL at this fucker. I only have one hand to fight, cuz of my wrist issue, but I would've bumped it up another notch to make him know who is the alpha. And if he didn't submit, beaten him up.

50 year old arab oldcel thinking he can make snarky remarks. He will get stabbed one day doing this to the wrong person.

goatfucker
Shoot him in his fucking face call that shit 6ix9ine

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Sprinkles
Ethnics can never fight 1v1

I’ve seen ethnics bark and scurry away when a white guys says something back
This guy did the same.
He was surprised by my aggression and became quiet when I started calling him out with a raised voice, staring him down.

But yeah, for these fuckers ideally you always need to carry a gun. Cuz 1v5 is bound to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, aleksander and Deleted member 7580
FOBs are always in lalaland idk why. I was on a bus ride and one just starts arguing and touching with the driver whilst we’re going full speed on a motorway in the dark making the bus swerve.

Retards ngl and they don’t care about anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Gilbert_Durandal, Xtra and 2 others
FOBs are always in lalaland idk why. I was on a bus ride and one just starts arguing and touching with the driver whilst we’re going full speed on a motorway in the dark making the bus swerve.

Consequence of lowIQ tbh. They have no inner-dialogue. Just NPCs reacting in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, forevergymcelling, mogger10 and 2 others
FUARK

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoneDensity and MoggerGaston
Normal day in neggerlands. Go back to based trad Polska bro. Only 6'4 Igors and Dimas are lurking on here on the every corner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang and MoggerGaston
Normal day in neggerlands. Go back to based trad Polska bro. Only 6'4 Igors and Dimas are lurking on here on the every corner
slav men mog so hard for social vibes ngl.

idk about slav women though. I visited poland many times as a tourist the last 5 years, but the women didn't seem into me at all. Despite even speaking their language.

women may be ruined everywhere

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
slav men mog so hard for social vibes ngl.

idk about slav women though. I visited poland many times as a tourist the last 5 years, but the women didn't seem into me at all. Despite even speaking their language.

women may be ruined everywhere
I need to leave slavland asap. Slavshit failo = -2PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MoggerGaston
Ethnic uncles are just like that always say random shit. Confronting them is not an accomplishment

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Ethnic uncles are just like that always say random shit. Confronting them is not an accomplishment
so what should I have done
he tells me: 'move along already' with this bitch-ass tone. Unprovoked. Unnecessarily.

Just ignore it?

I think if I had friends with me, I would've just laughed it off tbh, wouldn't have taken it so serious.
But I don't tolerate disrespect that easily when I am on my own and not in a good mood.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
so what should I have done
he tells me: 'move along already' with this bitch-ass tone. Unprovoked. Unnecessarily.

Just ignore it?

I think if I had friends with me, I would've just laughed it off tbh, wouldn't have taken it so serious.
But I don't tolerate disrespect that easily when I am on my own and not in a good mood.
They can be annoying af ngl

Whats your job
in-person customer interaction in luxurious retail sector. It has an expensive high-class vibe, but a lot of customers are just scum with a lot of money. Can't tell more cuz don't want to dox.
I am basically the first and most direct-line from the customer to the company.

I had a 3-month training to get the skills needed to do it. It requires doing some really quick math/calculations on the spot when customers ask for advice/prices/information/etc. Other than that, it's not hard or interesting. And the calculations get easy too once u've been on the job for a couple of months. Customers always ask the same shit so you always give the same answers.

Very boring shitty job and u deal with a lot of angry shitty customers. I've already had to call security to get people removed several times as they blame me for the problem they have with the company, etc. U get the deal.

U need tough skin cuz customers will roast me while I need to relax and not take it personal. Only when it gets out of line do I call security etc., like when I regularly get death-threats.

Customers telling me they will wait for me and beat me up after work. JFL honestly.
Pathetic adult faggots threatening some average wage-slave like me.

But it pays well (20-25 euro per hour). I absolutely hate the job though and if it wasn't for the pay, I would quit instantly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
But it pays well (20-25 euro per hour). I absolutely hate the job though and if it wasn't for the pay, I would quit instantly.
Mirin. Im uber eats courier and make 25 pln/h bicyclecelling in rain etc. Brutal lifemog

• +1
Mirin. Im uber eats courier and make 25 pln/h bicyclecelling in rain etc. Brutal lifemog
Sounds like a chill job when the weather is nice. But must be fucking hell during rain, winter, etc.

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
not his fault if you are white. blame fellow white for being carpet

• Love it
not his fault if you are white. blame fellow white for being carpet
your comment is the truth.

my fellow white men behave like doormats, like carpet.

This arab oldcel probably did something similar with white guys before, and they took it like the white cucks they were. They didn't challenge him.
So when he got to me, he believed he could just behave like he does normally with the white cucks.

When I raised my voice and started calling him out for his dickhead behavior.
He froze, he was surprised, he didn't know what to do. He backed down.

He realized his mistake, and de-escalated.

So the only thing we can conclude, who is to blame for this?!
The white-man carpets who didn't check his behavior before he got to me.

If this ended up in a fight, again my fellow white men would've been the people to blame.
Had they checked his behavior before, he would've never acted like this in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Türks >>> Whites >>>> Arabs

Its like this
You only put Turks above whites because you would look like a cuck if you put whites at the top but in reality deep down you see whites your superiors who you wish would adopt and accept you for the abused Turkish shitskin dog you are

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and NewOneXY
You only put Turks above whites because you would look like a cuck if you put whites at the top but in reality deep down you see whites your superiors who you wish would adopt and accept you for the abused Turkish shitskin dog you are
Nigga I hate Whites

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
This arab oldcel probably did something similar with white guys before, and they took it like the white cucks they were. They didn't challenge him.
So when he got to me, he believed he could just behave like he does normally with the white cucks.
Why do u niggas racialize everything, rude cunts exist in every race, and said rude cunts can also act rude to members of their own race lol i don’t think he’s out to get white people

• +1
Nigga I hate Whites
I don’t, I like whites but I just don’t have an inferiority complex towards them and am proud of who I am. You dont have to hate whites to not be a cuck to them.

I don’t, I like whites but I just don’t have an inferiority complex towards them and am proud of who I am. You dont have to hate whites to not be a cuck to them.
I only love White Women though

I love to fuck them right in their juicy pussy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and yeeyeeslayer
I only love White Women though

I love to fuck them right in their juicy pussy
Me too brother, me too. Us Arabs and Turks are all the same in this aspect

• +1
Reactions: NewOneXY
Why do u niggas racialize everything, rude cunts exist in every race, and said rude cunts can also act rude to members of their own race lol i don’t think he’s out to get white people
I racialize everything because that's where you trigger people. People get so mad over race so that's where you hurt people.

If it was some oldcel white guy who did the same thing, I would've called him a cuck-looking bitch, idk. You make up some other way to describe the person trying to trigger/hurt him.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
your comment is the truth.

my fellow white men behave like doormats, like carpet.

When I raised my voice and started calling him out for his dickhead behavior.
He froze, he was surprised, he didn't know what to do. He backed down.

He realized his mistake, and de-escalated.

So the only thing we can conclude, who is to blame for this?!
The white-man carpets who didn't check his behavior before he got to me.

If this ended up in a fight, again my fellow white men would've been the people to blame.
Had they checked his behavior before, he would've never acted like this in the first place.
Also old fucks are rude in general lmao

• +1

i fucking hate buses they are full of loud retards, thankfully i have a car now, back when i had to use buses it pained me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Allornothing

goatfucker
i would have also told him to get to fuck

no idea what his fucking issue was. I only had a few items so it didn't even take that long lmao.

I don't really care that he was arab, but he was. Dutch people are just as bad tbh.
I hate humans in general.

cant even buy alcohol in peace now?
fuck society
He was possessed by SHAYTAN

tl;dr
ops forgets to take his meds and threatens an eighty year old senior citizen suffering from dementia

i fucking hate buses they are full of loud retards, thankfully i have a car now, back when i had to use buses it pained me
Public transit is fucking aids. You are stuck with low-life scum very often.
I use the public train system in the Netherlands to get to raves and back. The train-ride TO the rave around 9pm is usually still decent.
It's filled with people who have a job or study, going home late.

But I take the first-train home in the morning around ~7AM and it's always filled with the worst of humanity. The worst scum, alcoholics, drug-addicts, tramps, criminals, just bitch-ass niggers.

Worst is that I am always recovering from my rave drugs-use at 7AM, and haven't slept yet. So I just want to be left alone, I just want to go to bed.
So my direct response is: 'I am way too tired for this shit. It's whatever.'

One rave last summer, some drug-addicted ethnic retard punched the dude that checks on the train-tickets. This ethnic cunt didn't have a train-ticket, okay pay a 150 euro fine bitch. You probably saved more money by refusing to pay for tickets the last weeks, than paying for this one fine this one time you got checked on.

instead he decided to beat-up the ticket-checker dude. Fucking retarded faggot. He legit beat the shit out of him and this 50yo wageslave guy was bleeding all over JFL.

I saw him walking around the train, acting tough, oh I am such a big tough guy, I beat up a 50 year old ticket-checker guy because I am a poor worthless faggot who can't even pay for a ticket/fine.

But I couldn't do anything. I was still high on drugs and fucked up, I would've confronted this worthless ethnic nigger bitch if I was sober.

The train got stopped in the middle between stations. All the doors were locked. Once 3 police-cars were ready at the next station, they moved the train there and this faggot got arrested.

In a good world, this retarded cunt would've been locked up FOR MONTHS. Made to do slave labor.

In reality, in the Netherlands, this nigger bitch probably spent 1-2 days in jail at best.

JFL as this fucktarded country.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
"I only have one hand to fight, cuz of my wrist issue, but I would've bumped it up another notch to make him know who is the alpha. And if he didn't submit, beaten him up."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Is this what people say in your country when they know they would have got beaten their ass to the slums of Olympique du Marseille???

Public transit is fucking aids. You are stuck with low-life scum very often.
I use the public train system in the Netherlands to get to raves and back. The train-ride TO the rave around 9pm is usually still decent.
It's filled with people who have a job or study, going home late.

But I take the first-train home in the morning around ~7AM and it's always filled with the worst of humanity. The worst scum, alcoholics, drug-addicts, tramps, criminals, just bitch-ass niggers.

Worst is that I am always recovering from my rave drugs-use at 7AM, and haven't slept yet. So I just want to be left alone, I just want to go to bed.
So my direct response is: 'I am way too tired for this shit. It's whatever.'

One rave last summer, some drug-addicted ethnic retard punched the dude that checks on the train-tickets. This ethnic cunt didn't have a train-ticket, okay pay a 150 euro fine bitch. You probably saved more money by refusing to pay for tickets the last weeks, than paying for this one fine this one time you got checked on.

instead he decided to beat-up the ticket-checker dude. Fucking retarded faggot. He legit beat the shit out of him and this 50yo wageslave guy was bleeding all over JFL.

I saw him walking around the train, acting tough, oh I am such a big tough guy, I beat up a 50 year old ticket-checker guy because I am a poor worthless faggot who can't even pay for a ticket/fine.

But I couldn't do anything. I was still high on drugs and fucked up, I would've confronted this worthless ethnic nigger bitch if I was sober.

The train got stopped in the middle between stations. All the doors were locked. Once 3 police-cars were ready at the next station, they moved the train there and this faggot got arrested.

In a good world, this retarded cunt would've been locked up FOR MONTHS. Made to do slave labor.

In reality, in the Netherlands, this nigger bitch probably spent 1-2 days in jail at best.

JFL as this fucktarded country.
i know exactly what you mean. i live in a different european country and just like netherlands the driving license here is too hard to get (like 30x harder than american test) so many people here drive without a license. ive been doing it for years and i have never been caught. best decision i ever made i fucking despise public transport and that ethnic druggie cunt should definitely be in prison

• +1
"I only have one hand to fight, cuz of my wrist issue, but I would've bumped it up another notch to make him know who is the alpha. And if he didn't submit, beaten him up."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Is this what people say in your country when they know they would have got beaten their ass to the slums of Olympique du Marseille???
ABLVV85yD8sZCdrSL-aoqBbDJXIXViDdRp_QN_pokjtezPk6wW7a5ov0ARJLCA5DkQSEeU4jwp69sgBN69u4AxSQZrdU-yJtLQStid-_kHa1YpSTK0p__6blbYt1v7VfvXIld6lpWEQo76TBKwg3OMAtftYoQPyGILplQbDvBxWzsBKCk76MY-plzTH8K92wXyUtthpuZeZF8Hgv_AiRqjjQa5YKvgADXvlOa68WOvGzlV0UUtkmo60SV9iDhlS9lmeV3cv8McnYnnppmrF6q29TtbxdYUPFtvb6gjzfrX2txckZ4-VRVHHzNw2dZTJvO6nxlMVhmbDlyQUEPOxfauXbJQBmGFxlAV9W2Zi20iPAPMMqCz7UO-ul_fvOJ9wIlZlwPY_D96NO1ZjeSDaWxekjE5CX9XpjkzoWObiXF5p5vrAN0fO0nR3mPmjQczZKPZQu7ySoVgi5WSzYbuvhGB8nRiSBdcBqO-ejqd36cyR36VjzSWYFo6hApwKqzt4byq72HGMMu9ODGN9B2m9N3MY2I5Ad6vOh5i8P-rrjGiU2Lu1Hv4RzbAEUlgIQMLKoHNbTPofpaFjwZhrBtRbcPmjFHK1Kld8Y5yAb9pXx8r9ZGOuNI7HsuuQoM74mB_RTQW_9dQ0sM5Z1RDGRQ30gdUHPkI-Yf2m4raaMZfIUZ726VaSzSVzCUKBD-wycX72TYHy-GhBB6DD36M4K-ab79kUZNvhVBYYqiSC9riB6AIvnnOwWh6doNv-3CPk4453-7WYqaZPCxicETVW-bdihMJ9q4T2hE6UvD5dywqOmkOiWmfLLa0-S2hipGT4gDaWnXuHfdQhQkHS3bCWHhcvhDwVbi--kD1RJJBbmGCvmcTqnKyBaYSSN57lF-VILmGGSq5kz8e8EQP8BWIAO09FhTpMH30DqnXx_6oZyS1HFxkM8F3oIG7kdSmCN8aIJD_9ReQ=w1068-h1421-s-no-gm

nigga this is my NEUTRAL stare. I am not even mad here, I don't even squint.
Imagine how I stared this faggot down while I was mad as fuck?! I was squint-maxxed to gandy-heaven.
No wonder he got quiet as fuck and de-escalated.

ABLVV86ZTj4N2ExclT34zmSzZMQVeN-wAyWBTCZrkTbdoT51EO1LinUOSsA_wpUWlsmUgSit9x3p8zArViZ96cq3z9-Uqlho5QTpTCdY6U6iBfwlYDuKSSO7yKbERQXjawtQWBXJVIoaNR4vjb-KkbWawS2XALiOm0y2nhM0HosfHOPwArYe6-WxMiPUBkiAVDPNUC_1tagOKQA4XLVdSMoiC892L092Em_guFNXA9BCefpuqaq43ZhlmD085xgkgqKZur1hqjYG4129jXnw3mZKsjLiQRWCKZKUDRemSDarkJpsFIwZ_VIpHOxGAfGI5PkQGyQD9KsZNt6MzMTQ8eDCswZauGjZzxbVpaZPipZuLlKhxVNN8ZTcu8ndNtsINLc-qAPHHgNlaFH6CPtHtmk-RxX36i3wrMYcZz9D6-yJ7Onot9Sgf93ZSMBVmcHG_D49E1zjGV_9O8TTywMQS6z_N3Ee0tFwKyo2snamdQGNS5ArEWBplPJ9QfokAxYdAXzn-vVDveIkZZQu2X03JNsUBxbpQQEJu5Q8bi4ehmkYZSuJEZIzu-MFvckl-rAb0WgMgJ3YDtb8u5n4qP17mfF202N6hC3MKuGY1iKdsVeN6DN0uxIExstGfQvFqUGD3daRz6e-Aioxqojj-4QRwHc1j9iGSjJ__1BUdyevVHnnyjbFrkkKXkqkdVI3p5SqBlI3OS-BXJ4kzGy49O5dvKLVbN1ngNUglpwaiVSvermp_cdtXSg_WqJfPHoaE6NWat-KAdUomKUacPSHLUZDGMcZRDA_Z6hvvF4kXBIGabQDb7EnACiLqEzfllBrars0h_MWbnNgYLvwD2ZtsnmfJ6TEixWMZ5ezKTq2Lhg_c3osdAeczRMbFVk_LkBaUULYp7uR7EqFMgsk3YnKccbthPNwRptgnbq2G7MKvgyHF-SzFhS8DCxY-OvBHxvMrXT_Cw=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

I would beat this retarded oldcel down even with just one arm.

I am 95kilograms, 210lbs, at 6'0.
I am over-weight, too much fat but also quite muscled, but that weight is gonna crush your fucking skull when I sit on top of you and beat the shit out of you.

nigga you think you are talking to this:
a8f.jpg

but you're wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
ABLVV85yD8sZCdrSL-aoqBbDJXIXViDdRp_QN_pokjtezPk6wW7a5ov0ARJLCA5DkQSEeU4jwp69sgBN69u4AxSQZrdU-yJtLQStid-_kHa1YpSTK0p__6blbYt1v7VfvXIld6lpWEQo76TBKwg3OMAtftYoQPyGILplQbDvBxWzsBKCk76MY-plzTH8K92wXyUtthpuZeZF8Hgv_AiRqjjQa5YKvgADXvlOa68WOvGzlV0UUtkmo60SV9iDhlS9lmeV3cv8McnYnnppmrF6q29TtbxdYUPFtvb6gjzfrX2txckZ4-VRVHHzNw2dZTJvO6nxlMVhmbDlyQUEPOxfauXbJQBmGFxlAV9W2Zi20iPAPMMqCz7UO-ul_fvOJ9wIlZlwPY_D96NO1ZjeSDaWxekjE5CX9XpjkzoWObiXF5p5vrAN0fO0nR3mPmjQczZKPZQu7ySoVgi5WSzYbuvhGB8nRiSBdcBqO-ejqd36cyR36VjzSWYFo6hApwKqzt4byq72HGMMu9ODGN9B2m9N3MY2I5Ad6vOh5i8P-rrjGiU2Lu1Hv4RzbAEUlgIQMLKoHNbTPofpaFjwZhrBtRbcPmjFHK1Kld8Y5yAb9pXx8r9ZGOuNI7HsuuQoM74mB_RTQW_9dQ0sM5Z1RDGRQ30gdUHPkI-Yf2m4raaMZfIUZ726VaSzSVzCUKBD-wycX72TYHy-GhBB6DD36M4K-ab79kUZNvhVBYYqiSC9riB6AIvnnOwWh6doNv-3CPk4453-7WYqaZPCxicETVW-bdihMJ9q4T2hE6UvD5dywqOmkOiWmfLLa0-S2hipGT4gDaWnXuHfdQhQkHS3bCWHhcvhDwVbi--kD1RJJBbmGCvmcTqnKyBaYSSN57lF-VILmGGSq5kz8e8EQP8BWIAO09FhTpMH30DqnXx_6oZyS1HFxkM8F3oIG7kdSmCN8aIJD_9ReQ=w1068-h1421-s-no-gm

nigga this is my NEUTRAL stare. I am not even mad here, I don't even squint.
Imagine how I stared this faggot down while I was mad as fuck?! I was squint-maxxed to gandy-heaven.
No wonder he got quiet as fuck and de-escalated.

ABLVV86ZTj4N2ExclT34zmSzZMQVeN-wAyWBTCZrkTbdoT51EO1LinUOSsA_wpUWlsmUgSit9x3p8zArViZ96cq3z9-Uqlho5QTpTCdY6U6iBfwlYDuKSSO7yKbERQXjawtQWBXJVIoaNR4vjb-KkbWawS2XALiOm0y2nhM0HosfHOPwArYe6-WxMiPUBkiAVDPNUC_1tagOKQA4XLVdSMoiC892L092Em_guFNXA9BCefpuqaq43ZhlmD085xgkgqKZur1hqjYG4129jXnw3mZKsjLiQRWCKZKUDRemSDarkJpsFIwZ_VIpHOxGAfGI5PkQGyQD9KsZNt6MzMTQ8eDCswZauGjZzxbVpaZPipZuLlKhxVNN8ZTcu8ndNtsINLc-qAPHHgNlaFH6CPtHtmk-RxX36i3wrMYcZz9D6-yJ7Onot9Sgf93ZSMBVmcHG_D49E1zjGV_9O8TTywMQS6z_N3Ee0tFwKyo2snamdQGNS5ArEWBplPJ9QfokAxYdAXzn-vVDveIkZZQu2X03JNsUBxbpQQEJu5Q8bi4ehmkYZSuJEZIzu-MFvckl-rAb0WgMgJ3YDtb8u5n4qP17mfF202N6hC3MKuGY1iKdsVeN6DN0uxIExstGfQvFqUGD3daRz6e-Aioxqojj-4QRwHc1j9iGSjJ__1BUdyevVHnnyjbFrkkKXkqkdVI3p5SqBlI3OS-BXJ4kzGy49O5dvKLVbN1ngNUglpwaiVSvermp_cdtXSg_WqJfPHoaE6NWat-KAdUomKUacPSHLUZDGMcZRDA_Z6hvvF4kXBIGabQDb7EnACiLqEzfllBrars0h_MWbnNgYLvwD2ZtsnmfJ6TEixWMZ5ezKTq2Lhg_c3osdAeczRMbFVk_LkBaUULYp7uR7EqFMgsk3YnKccbthPNwRptgnbq2G7MKvgyHF-SzFhS8DCxY-OvBHxvMrXT_Cw=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

I would beat this retarded oldcel down even with just one arm.

I am 95kilograms, 210lbs, at 6'0.
I am over-weight, too much fat but also quite muscled, but that weight is gonna crush your fucking skull when I sit on top of you and beat the shit out of you.

nigga you think you are talking to this:
a8f.jpg

but you're wrong.
Stop coping son, you wouldn't even make it in the Peshawar Fashion Week runways.
4e1d114c76ad0ce9e0a15576d2b1eb5b

Pretty much sure that old yet experienced nafri chad crossed the mediterranean sea swimming while you were playing Hello Kitty and the Revenge of the Nutcracker in your Nintendo

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and MoggerGaston
mirin high T

• +1
sounds like an interaction I'd have and a thread I'd make

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back