turkish/morrocan oldcel looking for a fight with me

i know exactly what you mean. i live in a different european country and just like netherlands the driving license here is too hard to get (like 30x harder than american test) so many people here drive without a license. ive been doing it for years and i have never been caught. best decision i ever made i fucking despise public transport and that ethnic druggie cunt should definitely be in prison
nigga idk man, the theory test here in the netherlands isn't all that difficult. But better yet: It's cheap. Only 25 euros each time you attempt.

I get why people fail it, because they underestimate it and literally don't do a single shit. But then on your second/third try you pass it after you put in more effort.
If you give a single fuck and spend 2 afternoons, you will pass it 100%. It's just memorizing random bullshit. And then doing a lot of practice exams.

Problem is of course the practical exam. It's expensive asf to do it (200 euro each try or so) and you can fail it for the most random bullshit reason. When you are lucky (and competent, some retards should never pass. I hope they never get their license.), you pass it in 1-2 tries.

When you are unlucky, it feels like such a fucking scam because it's so fucking expensive to do the exam each time. Even though you didn't really do anything wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
nigga idk man, the theory test here in the netherlands isn't all that difficult. But better yet: It's cheap. Only 25 euros each time you attempt.

I get why people fail it, because they underestimate it and literally don't do a single shit. But then on your second/third try you pass it after you put in more effort.
If you give a single fuck and spend 2 afternoons, you will pass it 100%. It's just memorizing random bullshit. And then doing a lot of practice exams.

Problem is of course the practical exam. It's expensive asf to do it (200 euro each try or so) and you can fail it for the most random bullshit reason. When you are lucky (and competent, some retards should never pass. I hope they never get their license.), you pass it in 1-2 tries.

When you are unlucky, it feels like such a fucking scam because it's so fucking expensive to do the exam each time. Even though you didn't really do anything wrong.
do you have a license? the theory test in my country is not too hard, and it's about 20 to attempt it. but the fucking practical exam oh my god you can literally fail that for any reason. my friend failed his practical exam because some 12yo retards ran in front of his car, he braked instantly didn't hit them at all. yet the examiner failed him for that. let me repeat that, that cunt examiner failed him for absolutely nothing, because of some stupid kids actions.

im so glad i decided to just start driving without wasting money on a small chance of passing that shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
do you have a license? the theory test in my country is not too hard, and it's about 20 to attempt it. but the fucking practical exam oh my god you can literally fail that for any reason. my friend failed his practical exam because some 12yo retards ran in front of his car, he braked instantly didn't hit them at all. yet the examiner failed him for that. let me repeat that, that cunt examiner failed him for absolutely nothing, because of some stupid kids actions.

im so glad i decided to just start driving without wasting money on a small chance of passing that shit
I have a license. I got lucky during my exam. Nothing weird happened, no difficult scenarios.

But I know many people that got failed due to random bs like you mentioned.

I have some wrist issue which hurts like a mf so I am only using 1 hand in the grocery store to pack my bag, took a while.

Arab oldcel waiting behind me started asking me why I wasn't done yet, which is fine. I said: 'Yeah almost done.'
then he gave me this bitchass comment: 'move along already'

Started shouting in his face that he's being a fucking dick and to fuck off. Ready to fight him, staring him down.

He was staring back at me with big eyes at this point, not expecting me to respond to his bitch-ass comment like that. He expected to get away with his comment and for me to take it like a cuck.

JFL at this fucker. I only have one hand to fight, cuz of my wrist issue, but I would've bumped it up another notch to make him know who is the alpha. And if he didn't submit, beaten him up.

50 year old arab oldcel thinking he can make snarky remarks. He will get stabbed one day doing this to the wrong person.

goatfucker
tales from the hoogvliet amsterdam

Sounds like you were looking for a fight with him not the other way round. You’re lucky it wasn’t that shitskin @The Grinch , he would’ve ended you real quick

Hahaha im caging, no way you shouted at his face in the middle of the supermarket

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Hahaha im caging, no way you shouted at his face in the middle of the supermarket
i raged at him and then he got all silent and uncomfortable

mogger moment

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ethnics can never fight 1v1

I’ve seen ethnics bark and scurry away when a white guys says something back

and they come with knives too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Users who are viewing this thread

Back