Turkish Quandale Dingle

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
Turkish Quandale Dingle Mogs
He is a good kid honestly, I expected him to be douchebag from the vid but he is kindhearted

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Michael Myers, Lonenely sigma and 3 others
High LTN

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Giga faliod by his nose. Not a bad looking guy tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, ElTruecel, incelmogger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Nigger
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and arabcelxxx
Giga faliod by his nose. Not a bad looking guy tho tbh
Nose isn't that important on men we can pull of any type of nose and look decent

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Nigger and Accelerator
Not Turkish btw

More like average Turk

• +1
Nose isn't that important on men we can pull of any type of nose and look decent
From the side ya. But if your nose is extra wide from the fron( fml like me) then rhino is necessary

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shade91, F36, funkyflamingo and 1 other person
From the side ya. But if your nose is extra wide from the fron( fml like me) then rhino is necessary
Honestly Rhino is kinda waste of a money but you do you If you gonna spend that much money maybe fix someting else like maxilary surgery if you're recessed

20240304 014026

• JFL
He's a good kid.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Autismcel
jfl. ppl just hated on him cos he was a shitskin having fun at A NIGHT OUT

• +1
jfl. ppl just hated on him cos he was a shitskin having fun at A NIGHT OUT
Only people hating on him are boys, I've seen a lot of girls that are simping for him. Mirin.

Only people hating on him are boys, I've seen a lot of girls that are simping for him. Mirin.
ehhhh, I've honestly seen women irl make fun of him, or laugh at one of those meme videos he appears in ngl, not seen thirst edits or comments

ehhhh, I've honestly seen women irl make fun of him, or laugh at one of those meme videos he appears in ngl, not seen thirst edits or comments
Yeah but those aren't the same women who are simping for him. I've seen comments that go "why he kinda..." (means they find him attractive even though he's not conventially attractive) which have gotten thousands of likes. Only ones hating there are mainly dudes.

Yeah but those aren't the same women who are simping for him. I've seen comments that go "why he kinda..." (means they find him attractive even though he's not conventially attractive) which have gotten thousands of likes. Only ones hating there are mainly dudes.
thats crazy then, ig its the JUST BE SUBHUMAN TURK pill
when will there be a JUST BE SUBHUMAN SLAV PILL :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
thats crazy then, ig its the JUST BE SUBHUMAN TURK pill
when will there be a JUST BE SUBHUMAN SLAV PILL :feelswhy:
Lifefuel for me because I have a similar phenotype to him but he mogs me to death.