Turned 16 a month ago currently at about 5'8 im 18% bf i wanna cut to sub 15% but i dont wanna stop my growth

axttt_

axttt_

Bronze
do you guys think keep eating like normal to try max height or just cut

Just wait till 18 to leanmax. Better to stay bloated for height

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and midlatinocel
just aids to be a fat fuck tho
I understand. Being fat made me wanna acc rope every time I looked in the mirror but I grew 3 inches from 16 to 17 by just not giving a shit abt what I eat so I think it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I understand. Being fat made me wanna acc rope every time I looked in the mirror but I grew 3 inches from 16 to 17 by just not giving a shit abt what I eat so I think it’s worth it
idk if ur larping but if u genuinely grew 3 inches maybe there is some hope for me

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Accelerator
Keep protein high and don't starve yourself, eat clean etc. It isn't advisable to lean down at your age, but you could just be lean for the summer and then "bulk" in the winter.

Keep protein high and don't starve yourself, eat clean etc. It isn't advisable to lean down at your age, but you could just be lean for the summer and then "bulk" in the winter.
yeah i guess but since i only have maybe a couple years at best to grow i want to try squeeze out every cm im gonna start taking vitamin d soon since ive heard a lot of good stuff about it no clue if it actually works or not but just gonna hope for the best 5'7-5'8 is such a brutal height

• +1
Reactions: N1666
yeah i guess but since i only have maybe a couple years at best to grow i want to try squeeze out every cm im gonna start taking vitamin d soon since ive heard a lot of good stuff about it no clue if it actually works or not but just gonna hope for the best 5'7-5'8 is such a brutal height
You should look into other things for heightmaxxing, vitamins are cope imo you need AIs or hgh. Get your vitamin D from being outside in the sun and you are set, there's no harm in supplementing it though. What are your parents heights?

Welcome to the club, pick up your 2 inch lifts at the door :)

eat high protein and fat diet with a moderate amount of carbs do cardio and try to stay lean eat micro nutrient dense food and do supplement research you’ll grow in height too and maybe even look better. I started this when I was 15 and it worked wonders but could be genes lol. Also when taking vitamins try to keep everything balanced and sleep a lot.

You should look into other things for heightmaxxing, vitamins are cope imo you need AIs or hgh. Get your vitamin D from being outside in the sun and you are set, there's no harm in supplementing it though. What are your parents heights?
dad same height as me mother is 5'5-5'6 id guess but my little brother whos 13 is 5'10 and my mothers side is really tall like my uncles are all 6'0+ some even up to 6'6

• +1
Reactions: N1666
dad same height as me mother is 5'5-5'6 id guess but my little brother whos 13 is 5'10 and my mothers side is really tall like my uncles are all 6'0+ some even up to 6'6
Your life is over