Turned 18 today, is it JOVA?

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
I am KHV (Kissless handholdless virgin) at 18 rn
I accept that I never experienced Teenage love and sex and never will have this opportunity again in my life.
I know that female standards will rise even more, but is it possible for me to ever get a LTB as a weak MTN?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Luffymaxxing, Gonthar and 1 other person
Ur still young just try to get a girlfriend before ur 21

At 18 most girls and guys will still understand if ur inexperienced with relationships

The problem comes after ur 20 since by then most women expect u to know how to act

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Spergi
happy bday my guy

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
Ur still young just try to get a girlfriend before ur 21

At 18 most girls and guys will still understand if ur inexperienced with relationships

The problem comes after ur 20 since by then most women expect u to know how to act
Makes sense, maybe I am just a lil bit insecure about being virgin

happy birthday

• +1
Makes sense, maybe I am just a lil bit insecure about being virgin
It’s not even only being a virgin it’s everything that involves a relationship

It’s very hard later on since being nervous and inexperienced might be cute as a teen but later in ur 20s it’s gonna be weird

• +1
You're a babby

• JFL
I accept that I never experienced Teenage love and sex and never will have this opportunity again in my life.
I know that female standards will rise even more, but is it possible for me to ever get a LTB as a weak MTN?
Pm face I’ll rate

• +1
thank you for letting me know so i can ignore you

hey everybody..

ignore anybody under 20.. personal advice

• JFL
Write more info about you( height, weight, race, facial appearance, body type, net worth, interests and hobbies, what do you plan to do with your life, where do you live, how is your social life and circle of friends, etc.). You can also put a photo or if you don't want to show your face, just mention a celebrity that looks like you.

you're still a teenager until you're 20 so you still have time youngling

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spergi and Deleted member 51465
Happy Birthday, i turn 30 next month KHHV it ain't easy.

• +1
Write more info about you( height, weight, race, facial appearance, body type, net worth, interests and hobbies, what do you plan to do with your life, where do you live, how is your social life and circle of friends, etc.). You can also put a photo or if you don't want to show your face, just mention a celebrity that looks like you.
Wtf so many questions. I am average looking, 5'11 and 170lbs (lean bulking as a formar skinny guy). And yeah I have many friends, I am invited to somewhere several times per weeks from different friend groups. My goals are just to become an Engineer and have a family or so idk

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
haha just turned 19

• +1