turning 16 in 1 month is it too late to heightmax

J

Justical

Banned
Open growth plates ( got an x-ray of toes which are supposed to be the first to close)
Morning height 6'0
Night Height 5'11
Parents Height: 6'0 and 5'6
Hit puberty slightly late if that matters
Goal Height 6'2.5

you are still going to grow. hop on hgh if you want extra height

yes, start heightmaxxing ASAP before your growth plates close and its too late

trust me you will regret it

you're already 6'0 with a 5'6 mommy. you should be grateful because my parents are the same height and i'm 5'7.

'heightmaxxing' isn't real. as long as you have healthy hormone levels it's all about genetics. you can wear lifts or stretch and have good posture to make yourself look taller.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
yes, start heightmaxxing ASAP before your growth plates close and its too late

trust me you will regret it
what 'heightmaxxing' do you have in mind? HGH isn't going to do anything in low amounts. even with high amounts of HGH and other hormone injections they won't do much at this stage. he's already 6'0 so there's no reason to spend thousands on HGH to possible ruin his health (heart disease and diabetes in low doses, acromegaly in higher doses) and not even grow as a result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
what 'heightmaxxing' do you have in mind? HGH isn't going to do anything in low amounts. even with high amounts of HGH and other hormone injections they won't do much at this stage. he's already 6'0 so there's no reason to spend thousands on HGH to possible ruin his health (heart disease and diabetes in low doses, acromegaly in higher doses) and not even grow as a result.
i want to hop on aswell but growth of nose ears and jaw concerns me, even tho they are small dont want to fuck up my harmony + cancer and diabetes (dont know if its possible to get it since i dont have people in my family who died from diabetes, just 1 from cancer)

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Open growth plates ( got an x-ray of toes which are supposed to be the first to close)
Morning height 6'0
Night Height 5'11
Parents Height: 6'0 and 5'6
Hit puberty slightly late if that matters
Goal Height 6'2.5
it's a good age, how did you get all these x-rays?

i want to hop on aswell but growth of nose ears and jaw concerns me, even tho they are small dont want to fuck up my harmony + cancer and diabetes (dont know if its possible to get it since i dont have people in my family who died from diabetes, just 1 from cancer)
nose and ear growth are reversible in a lot of cases.

• +1
Reactions: john788
they shouldn't grow much if you have open plates

i don't think you can cheat genetics. either the amount of HGH is too small to make a difference or the amount is enough to make a difference but you will have side effects that make you ugly in other ways.

5'7 with 8 inch BWC?
yes. there is no correlation between height and penis size. i have big feet too, they are like 10,5 US or EU 44

• Hmm...
Reactions: reeceJen
so, does big feet = big size or is it just a possible indicator?
yes. there is no correlation between height and penis size. i have big feet too, they are like 10,5 US or EU 44

i don't think you can cheat genetics. either the amount of HGH is too small to make a difference or the amount is enough to make a difference but you will have side effects that make you ugly in other ways.
so how much IU should i take? i cant afford pharma grade hgh (nor get it prescribed) so i was thinking about running arimidex 0.5mg from brainlabz + cjc 1295 from peptide sciences (also protein, sleep, sports etc)

IMG 1440
IMG 1441

Bro dosen’t know how to bump a fucking thread

its a possible indicator from what i know... most people who have big feet but are short tend to be tall later

they shouldn't grow much if you have open plates
already got acne on my nose so shit gonna look horrid, but why do people say the nose and ears growth is reversible? does that mean that it's just water weight or something?

so how much IU should i take? i cant afford pharma grade hgh (nor get it prescribed) so i was thinking about running arimidex 0.5mg from brainlabz + cjc 1295 from peptide sciences (also protein, sleep, sports etc)
Well I don’t know you hormone profile but HGH would be around 4-8IU for most people.

Well I don’t know you hormone profile but HGH would be around 4-8IU for most people.
i havent checked since october 2023, but i had 289 igf-1 which is low

already got acne on my nose so shit gonna look horrid, but why do people say the nose and ears growth is reversible? does that mean that it's just water weight or something?
A lot of times it isjust temporary bloating tbh. Not actual permanent growth, but or course actual significant growth may still occur on some people and hgh dose/duration

A lot of times it isjust temporary bloating tbh. Not actual permanent growth, but or course actual significant growth may still occur on some people and hgh dose/duration
yeah i guess, but, regarding these risks for just height growth, what's the maximum height you COULD actually get?

yeah i guess, but, regarding these risks for just height growth, what's the maximum height you COULD actually get?
How old are you? Most studies report that for 16 bone age boys with idiopathic short stature, they gain a mean growth of 6cm. Excluding aromatese inhibitors which also have a significant impact on growth plate closure.

big feet don't correlate with a big penis, but more often than not tall men have bigger feet, but that doesn't mean short men can't have big feet. there are thousands of genes that determine height and penis size so it's mostly a lottery. you can become 6'6 with an 4 incher or 5'4 with an 8 incher. there's a big chance someone in your family, even if it's many generations ago, had an 8 incher so there's always a small chance of you getting a big penis. some people have a dad or grandpa with a big penis and then the chance gets a lot higher that you will get a big one too.

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen, john788 and Donkeyballs
i havent checked since october 2023, but i had 289 igf-1 which is low
Then you should aim to get 6-8IU of hgh. If that’s the only gh agonist you are taking

• +1
Reactions: john788
How old are you? Most studies report that for 16 bone age boys with idiopathic short stature, they gain a mean growth of 6cm. Excluding aromatese inhibitors which also have a significant impact on growth plate closure.
i ma 16.4 havent checked plates since 2023 october. i am going to check it soon and also i'm going do these blood tests: igf-1, hgh, tsh, t3,t4,estradiol,test and free test (tell me if i missed something)

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
i ma 16.4 havent checked plates since 2023 october. i am going to check it soon and also i'm going do these blood tests: igf-1, hgh, tsh, t3,t4,estradiol,test and free test (tell me if i missed something)
Yes, those profiles are good enough

Its not too late get on the skyscraper method asap

get on the curry method asap

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
you're already 6'0 with a 5'6 mommy. you should be grateful because my parents are the same height and i'm 5'7.

'heightmaxxing' isn't real. as long as you have healthy hormone levels it's all about genetics. you can wear lifts or stretch and have good posture to make yourself look taller.
that isnt lucky most people are taller then there parents

that isnt lucky most people are taller then there parents
Most but not all. You are lucky that you aren't unlucky is what i'm saying

• +1
Reactions: Justical
when
big feet don't correlate with a big penis, but more often than not tall men have bigger feet, but that doesn't mean short men can't have big feet. there are thousands of genes that determine height and penis size so it's mostly a lottery. you can become 6'6 with an 4 incher or 5'4 with an 8 incher. there's a big chance someone in your family, even if it's many generations ago, had an 8 incher so there's always a small chance of you getting a big penis. some people have a dad or grandpa with a big penis and then the chance gets a lot higher that you will get a big one too.
does it stop growing?