Turns out my jaw is the most recessed my oral surgeon has ever seen

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Got my wisdom teeth removed today. The x-ray I took revealed that my jaw is just so recessed and small that he almost recommended me to not get them removed. Holy shit my genetics continue to fuck me over and over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ark, ottomancel and 8 others
Average gook

Get the surgery

Get the surgery
Already did. Just wanted to post this crazy story. Bimax really will ascend me so this is sort of lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30679
When is the surgery bhai
Probably at the end of this year or very early next year once my braces are done.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I’m scared to get the X-ray for my wisdom teeth removal incase they say something about my jaw, or comment about my recession. I would cry.

I’m scared to get the X-ray for my wisdom teeth removal incase they say something about my jaw, or comment about my recession. I would cry.
What a sensitive fag

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
He is underrated by the autistic retards in this forum but this dude is legitimaly one fot the best looking in the world. He mogs all psl gods to hell facially. But Damian I think ties on face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goodgamebro
why did you get your wisdom teeth removed?

why did you get your wisdom teeth removed?
We found out they were impacted when I first got my braces. It was going to happen eventually, so might as well do it night when I'm going to visit the orthodontist all the time anyway. So goes the reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
That’s what happens when you don’t mew bro
IMG 0838

IMG 1205

IMG 0839

• JFL
Reactions: ottomancel
Got my wisdom teeth removed today. The x-ray I took revealed that my jaw is just so recessed and small that he almost recommended me to not get them removed. Holy shit my genetics continue to fuck me over and over.
Ur bimax will relapse rather fast just remember I told you so

We found out they were impacted when I first got my braces. It was going to happen eventually, so might as well do it night when I'm going to visit the orthodontist all the time anyway. So goes the reasoning.
and wdym that your oral surgeon almost recommended you to not extract them? What did he say?
So wisdom teeth most help with jaw size right? Or maybe jaw size decreases with the removal of wisdon teeth a bit

• +1
and wdym that your oral surgeon almost recommended you to not extract them? What did he say?
So wisdom teeth most help with jaw size right? Or maybe jaw size decreases with the removal of wisdon teeth a bit
It was because my bottom wisdom teeth sat so close to the nerve that there was a higher than average likelihood of permanent nerve damage. When I asked why this was the case, he attributed it to extremely an extremely recessed/small jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
bimax wont ascend u to shit lmao. just letting u know in advance.

• +1
Reactions: fragrancemaxx95
just drop down in weight until it looks aesthetically good, at end of day u have to work with what u have, most people dont even come close to ideal standards but make most, u can chose how deceptive u want to be or not, but losing weight seems to be ur best bet and most true way to go about it.

• +1