two weeks off this gay site made loads of money by selling nfts and also status maxxing by making friends with celebrities

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
lmao , made 4.5k of selling fishy fam nfts and made another 1k by selling women of crypto nfts all in a space within two weeks everyone in school is now mirin me lmao also not to mention HUGH HEFFNERS WIFE follows me on twitter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lihito, Carbon and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aqua, BearBoy, Mewton and 15 others
no pic of your lower third, no care

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 18032 and 22 others
What the actual fuck is an nft. What gives them any real value

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I do not believe you. No one makes any money with NFTs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and buflek
nft is a money laundering scam, enough with that bullshit. normies think they can sell and become rich ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro, Mewton and 3 others
nft is a money laundering scam, enough with that bullshit. normies think they can sell and become rich ffs
lmao iam i made 5.5k already i used metamask and then converted my eth which is around 1.6 to liquid cash by using binance

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
i do agree with you tho , nft is incredibly volatile kinda like meme coins but you earn insane amounts of money within minutes lmao , i earnt more money in two weeks than the teachers in my school :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and randomvanish
i do agree with you tho , nft is incredibly volatile kinda like meme coins but you earn insane amounts of money within minutes lmao , i earnt more money in two weeks than the teachers in my school :ROFLMAO:
hows called your collection

I do not believe you. No one makes any money with NFTs.
ill show you one of my sales if you dont belive me lmao , i aint showing you my full acct btw , im showing one of my sales

ill show you one of my sales if you dont belive me lmao , i aint showing you my full acct btw , im showing one of my sales
Okay, show a picture. I have a hard time believing that anyone makes money with NFTs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Okay, how do you make the NFT and money? Provide an explanation.

• +1
Okay, how do you make the NFT and money? Provide an explanation.
wdym lmao i get metamask to store my portfolio and get eth then go on twitter see the hottest new nft projects luckily got WL{whitelisted} minted it around 0.02eth thats around 180 dollars i then connect my metamask to opensea via a link the nft project sends and sell it over there for a higher price to gain profit obviously

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and dachad
nice, happy for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14166
wtf how did u promote ur gay nft project
i didn't promote anything there was a lotta hype around this project in the nft world and got Whitelisted made insane amounts of money for an 18 year old {its similar to trading pokemon cards}

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and FreakkForLife
Good for you

• Love it
making friends with celebrities
Tales from pisslow social life when you consider a twitter follow worth of a mention and call it "friends with celebrities"

gj on the nfts if not larp

• Love it
Tales from pisslow social life when you consider a twitter follow worth of a mention and call it "friends with celebrities"

gj on the nfts if not larp
why tf would i larp man lmao , did you see the above pic of the sale i made ?

lmao iam i made 5.5k already i used metamask and then converted my eth which is around 1.6 to liquid cash by using binance
Put me on that shi or ur larping

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ
Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswag

• Love it
why tf would i larp man lmao , did you see the above pic of the sale i made ?
I cba about money laundering/roulette type of schemes like nfts/cryptos so idk how verifiable that is. On my good will, regardless, I said gj, so don't try to argue with me over it.

I cba about money laundering/roulette type of schemes like nfts/cryptos so idk how verifiable that is. On my good will, regardless, I said gj, so don't try to argue with me over it.
tbh they are incredibly volatile and i aint arguing I'm still not over the fact im 18 years old and made that much of money in two weeks im still trading and got WL for other projects , i could tell yall the next big projects here idk ig we will see

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Everything this nigga says is larp anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
tbh they are incredibly volatile and i aint arguing I'm still not over the fact im 18 years old and made that much of money in two weeks im still trading and got WL for other projects , i could tell yall the next big projects here idk ig we will see
how do you get WL though ?

• +1
Everything this nigga says is larp anyways
pointless going into an argument , lmao i made the money will be coming back in a month or so hopefully making bigger bucks

W

• Love it
vague af, did you spam invite people to get it ? if so how
no man it depends sometimes you have to talk to random people and then the mods take notice of you and pick you they are different ways to get WL , since im friends with fishy fam owners i get automatic access to WL projects in the nft world hence also why a random ass ex playboy model follows me on twitter shes also a nft collector

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You pulled the rug? :lul:

Cryptos have no future with the retray of cash money of the market by banks, no state will tolerate black market abundance by the Cryptos, and enjoy ur 80% of taxes on plus value despite the lucky random bump, nobody believes in Cryptos anymore except dumb fags climatosceptics :lul: