two weeks off this gay site made loads of money by selling nfts and also status maxxing by making friends with celebrities

Cryptos have no future with the retray of cash money of the market by banks, no state will tolerate black market abundance by the Cryptos, and enjoy ur 80% of taxes on plus value despite the lucky random bump, nobody believes in Cryptos anymore except dumb fags climatosceptics :lul:
It's like 1995. saying that the internet won't take off because of some cope reason.

Internets2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Slayercel, one job away and 3 others
i didn't promote anything there was a lotta hype around this project in the nft world and got Whitelisted made insane amounts of money for an 18 year old {its similar to trading pokemon cards}
Good comparisson, with trading Pokemon cards.

I hope NFT's will be used for other stuffs, soon. Like in online game character in a game that you developed, and can sell as NFT, or shit like that

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14166 and one job away
It's like 1995. saying that the internet won't take off because of some cope reason.

View attachment 1534588
If u think than elites will not create and imposing a globalized virtual money with the retray of cashs on the market and think than making plus-values based on a dark market bubble without any international control than produce nothing of value except pollution will have succes and be tolerated without a global inflation in the best of cases u are deluded :lul:

If u think than elites will not create and imposing a globalized virtual money
i do think this will happen. And I think it will make the current crypto marklet cap even bigger, since more people will flock to crypto. and it be normalized more, degital virtual currency.
I think the current crypto space is to big to nuke it now. They should had done ot earlier.
Also, for example. Facebook became MEta, and all Metaverse rypto went up alot in value. That is an example, that a new mayor player entering this "space" does not mean, all the other current crypto similar to that go to zero/shit. I speculate even the opposite happening.

It's in theory possible. That governments, etc... Will start a war against crypto. And try to nuke it. That would be a value downer. I dunno if that is gonna happen or not. It's for sure possible. Because I also don't understand why governments/banks/etc.. allowed an asset calss to arise that competes with currencies, that they have no control over. But they kinda have till now. And I hope, it's even beyond the point of return now, in size.
with the retray of cashs on the market and think than making plus-values based on a dark market bubble without any international control
I like the lack of control, there is with bitcoin. Everything is known and written in the white paper. Which imo, makes it a mogger store of value "digital currency"; no printing, no unexpected policy changes, no etc.... It's like gold, where the amount of gold is also quit well known out there, and tere is n't coming more or less gold (within margin).
than produce nothing of value
The current crypto space. Offers ALOT of values.
Bitcoin offers a store of value, like a bank does, fo digital "money". Crypto offers the value, as used a payment system to buy things.
Crypto offer value, where some cryptos offer service of doing transaction in their eco-system to buy digital astes or in game stuff (and sell, etc..).
Some crypto projects offer value, where it's used as defi (financing other things, needing laons).
Some crypto offer a system of NFT's; basically giving digital "ownership" and ways to sell/trade/etc... it quikly and easily,
Some crypto, offer a place where people can buy experiences with it in the form of NFT's.
etc.....
And ofcourse crypto offers the value, for lets say a person in China with good wealth. And he calls their glorious God leader, is looking kike Winnie the Poo and a corrupt asshole idiot. Than the Chinese government comes to him, and takes everything and his money in bank away. But what he has in crypto, he can keep/hide. So it's a nice added value for certain people, that they can keep value outside of government contraolled erea's

except pollution
true it causes pollution. So do Banks by the way. When Ik keep 10,000 USD in a bank account. and do payments and so on with it. It also causes pollutions. Banks cause pollution.
And with crypto, when I do the same. It also causes pollution.
I never read or tried to figure out. which one causes more polution. But I would not doubt, if a Bank is more poluting.
will have succes and be tolerated without a global inflation in the best of cases
I'm hopeing and betting for a better scenario
u are deluded :lul:
as long as I make money with it. I'm happy to be deluded. I rather be rich, than right.
but time will tell, what is gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
i didn't promote anything there was a lotta hype around this project in the nft world and got Whitelisted made insane amounts of money for an 18 year old {its similar to trading pokemon cards}
Gay u got finessed

I wonder how much the faggot who created the project made

Yes but why is an nft valuable at all?
some, or actually most. which are just 1 or a few kinda simple pics. I can't see the value in those NFT's either.

Some NFT's I can see have value. A very beatufull digital art pic, I can see to have value. When you own the NFT of that pic,

But also other NFT's can hold value.
Like for example. This woman sold a dinner date with her as an NFT. Someone payed 82,000 USD worth for it for that NFT.

Some NFT;s can also be in-game items. Like a certain wapon, or an character, etc.. I can also see that value.

Also NFT's can serve well, as tickets for a service or event.

no man it depends sometimes you have to talk to random people and then the mods take notice of you and pick you they are different ways to get WL , since im friends with fishy fam owners i get automatic access to WL projects in the nft world hence also why a random ass ex playboy model follows me on twitter shes also a nft collector
damn, You failed to mention the Automatic WL brosky thats like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% the reason for your success, i'd be printing money daily if i had automatic WLs.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bitch
damn, You failed to mention the Automatic WL brosky thats like 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% the reason for your success, i'd be printing money daily if i had automatic WLs.
Connections are everything. OP you should try making money without WLs, then come back here and tell us how easy it is to make money with NFTs

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf
Chad moment ngl.(y)

Why would I pay money for a shitty cartoon of a fish

What the actual fuck is an nft. What gives them any real value
Value comes from it's rarity and people wanting it basically. Doesn't have any real irl value. Imagen a collectable toy or sticker. A few can make you money actually. Like wolf game, chikn, and police and thieves. Atleast in the short term they give passive income

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Value comes from it's rarity and people wanting it basically. Doesn't have any real irl value. Imagen a collectable toy or sticker. A few can make you money actually. Like wolf game, chikn, and police and thieves. Atleast in the short term they give passive income
Any ideas on how to step in and try it? It seems like a very fringe sus community

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Any ideas on how to step in and try it? It seems like a very fringe sus community
Binance and trust wallet. If you live in USA maybe binance is unavailable

Binance and trust wallet. If you live in USA maybe binance is unavailable
I think it's available here. I used to use it to buy Bitcoin a few years ago

• +1
Yeah okay, that's cool and all, but how do I make money off of it?

I think it's available here. I used to use it to buy Bitcoin a few years ago
My condolences if you sold + you're Rich if you didn't sell and still remember your account username and password

My condolences if you sold + you're Rich if you didn't sell and still remember your account username and password
Laaaa2 ya sa7be I was just using Bitcoin to buy ecstasy pills online and steroids etc

• +1
Connections are everything. OP you should try making money without WLs, then come back here and tell us how easy it is to make money with NFTs
the fucker was like yeah im grinding whitelists made it seem like we're just lazy and we could do the same, its always the same story with these bitches either they're rich or got a cheat code connection but then their smooth brain copes and makes it seem like they're some self made success rags to riches

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Good comparisson, with trading Pokemon cards.

I hope NFT's will be used for other stuffs, soon. Like in online game character in a game that you developed, and can sell as NFT, or shit like that
its already happening look at sandobox nft on opensea you can basically buy land thast worth around 10k -30k its for the metaverse

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
the fucker was like yeah im grinding whitelists made it seem like we're just lazy and we could do the same, its always the same story with these bitches either they're rich or got a cheat code connection but then their smooth brain copes and makes it seem like they're some self made success rags to riches
yeah i did grind on whitelists , i got connected to the owners cause the HOLDERS of the fishyfam nft held a live Twitter

web chat , i was asking the owner a question and he asked my how old i was? i replied 18 years of age , he was impressed and took me under his wing

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
gary vee said this
I seen a few clips of him. he sounds look a smart and good guy. i dunno if he a good guy though. Youtube is filled with heartless sociopathic "gurus" scammers like Dan Lok and so on..

its already happening look at sandobox nft on opensea you can basically buy land thast worth around 10k -30k its for the metaverse
Yeah.
NFT's are going to be very usefull in the metaverse "world"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I seen a few clips of him. he sounds look a smart and good guy. i dunno if he a good guy though. Youtube is filled with heartless sociopathic "gurus" scammers like Dan Lok and so on..

Yeah.
NFT's are going to be very usefull in the metaverse "world"
metaverse is the future,the greatest feeling thats stayed with our kind for millenia of generations is fear of the unknown its easy to make criticisms for things people dont understand explaining nfts to naysayers is like explaining the internet to my grandparents

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
metaverse is the future,
it's for sure an aspect for and in the future. i dunno if it's "the" future.
I don't like it, but it is unavoidable. I think.

How do you even get started with all this?

Good stuff man I believe you. Last year I started investing in crypto and got early in Shiba Inu with just $100 turning into $5.5K,- and another $100,- turned into $2.5K,- from Kishu Inu meme coins, I got extremely lucky though. Just a year ago around this time I didn't even have 500 dollars to my name now thankfully I'm well into 5 figures and waiting for the next bull run which could propel my portfolio into 6 figures hopefully. Honestly if I were you man I wouldn't even cash out the liquid cash you got from Binance but instead keep reinvesting that $5K,- something profit you got right now can easily be turned into 5-6 figures with patience, grinding and research and ofc luck. You gotta keep reinvesting though until you have at least mid 5 figures to start enjoy some cash for yourself. NFA btw :feelsokman:
I saw your report from you to delete this

B4 i do, hello mate i'm just getting started into crypto, hoping for a lucky boom to finally moneymaxx -> looksmaxx my way out of this shitty life I'm in.

Any tips?

any recommendations for coins to make?

what have u made til this date?

what brokerage do u recommend?

id rather sell crack cocaine than this gay NFTs things

lmao iam i made 5.5k already i used metamask and then converted my eth which is around 1.6 to liquid cash by using binance
Teach me how to make some money my brotha