rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Mirin, he’s basically batman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, FloppaFlops, fxckz and 4 others
what’s the point in beating up foids? it’s like bragging about hunting a deer with no legs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: overtier1011, atlantean, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
what’s the point in beating up foids? it’s like bragging about hunting a deer with no legs
Cope low t cuck, they will never look in your direction

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, nope, rand anon and 3 others
Fat nigger who jumps women because men would fuck him up is high T? gotcha and i don’t want those fat whores to look in my direction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, 5'7 zoomer, lemonnz and 5 others
Fat nigger who jumps women because men would fuck him up is high T? gotcha and i don’t want those fat whores to look in my direction
I meant in general, but the sad thing is those fat whores wouldn’t even look in your direction anyway

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I meant in general, but the sad thing is those fat whores wouldn’t even look in your direction anyway
3k posts here Not a word rotter

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Klasik01 and Dream99
Love how the pussy ran out at the end when another man was coming

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Love how the pussy ran out at the end when another man was coming
Call him whatever you want, the foids aren’t going to suck your dick.

3k posts here Not a word rotter
If it was a white man assaulting a group of black women u wouldn’t care, cope incel

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, 97baHater and shalomnigga
something a fool is proud of, smart man is ashamed of

If ur not punching women on the regular ur High inhib and probably autistic boyo it’s over

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Call him whatever you want, the foids aren’t going to suck your dick.
You're a fucking pussy if you have to resort to releasing your anger on women who are biologically far weaker than men

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 97baHater
If it was a white man assaulting a group of black women u wouldn’t care, cope incel
Jfl he would probably say some like” finally them ugly loud sheboons dominated by a white boy”

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and rhinoplasty
You're a fucking pussy if you have to resort to releasing your anger on women who are biologically far weaker than men
One month on the site 4.5K posts u got nothing going for u and ur probably a lil bitch that’s why u care so much😂

• +1
shut up pussy go back to Reddit, cuck

• +1
Reactions: snakemaster77, 0S4MA and shalomnigga
Jfl he would probably say some like” finally them ugly loud sheboons dominated by a white boy”

something a fool is proud of, smart man is ashamed of
Org users turn into feminist once a black man takes his anger out on their precious white women who will never lay eyes on them

really hoping ur weird ass gets banned sometime soon, ik for a fact it'll happen since ppl like u have been banned in past

ur an ugly, deformed, schizo weirdo who has 3k posts in 30 days

seek help u retard

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan
This one is one of the good niggas.
Based and aryan-approved.
I bet these little fat whores insulted him in some way out of the blue, so he retaliated.
Next time they should learn to keep their mouth shut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and rhinoplasty
really hoping ur weird ass gets banned sometime soon, ik for a fact it'll happen since ppl like u have been banned in past

seek help u retard
Seethe

Woozle wazzle

This one is one of the good niggas.
Based and aryan-approved.
I bet these little fat whores insulted him in some way out of the blue, so he retaliated.
Next time they should learn to keep their mouth shut.
This

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
how fucking dumb is the last foid? her 2 friends get knocked out and she runs back to help them jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah and rhinoplasty
OP plays tough man once again. But he would never even pick a fight with a 15 year old girl because he knows defeat is certain

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
@Kreatophagia why the white brah fap from the back watching

They r gonna carry some pepper spray and tasers fosho now

seek help u retard
Why do u think im a schizo weirdo?

The only nigga Im mirin apart from bgm

• +1