U autists still be thinking u gotta be chad to get girls

ur thugmaxxed i bet, also ur dating own race.
Nigga look at my hair u guys are coping with everything I was an aspie with puttoned up jacket

No way would I be any thug more like an autist who sat alone and sketched

Look at the girl who approached me in that thread a week ago also posted her after we went on a date and I took this pic inside my apartment

White htb

E8021D04 64E9 4030 8A9E 5D63171DF336
E1144F86 6013 4585 9F5F D59AFACBAC71

This same girl btw designed and 3D printed me a keychain

9747A546 5D1D 498B A10F 443D2E2069E0

Again another girl who’s 18 not a jb by incel logic a htb like her should have tasted all chads dick and would never approach a mtn like me i literally have the recording posted in a thread if u understand german

Not only did she approach me but she held the whole conversation for my shy autistic ass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
zoomer niggas posting in here like this is twitter

Nigga look at my hair u guys are coping with everything I was an aspie with puttoned up jacket

Look at the girl who approached me in that thread a week ago also posted her after we went on a date and I took this pic inside my apartment

White htb

View attachment 2604189View attachment 2604190

View attachment 2604193

Again another girl who’s 18 not a jb by incel logic a htb like her should have tasted all chads dick and would never approach a mtn like me i literally have the recording posted in a thread if u understand german

Not only did she approach me but she held the whole conversation for my shy autistic ass
Meanwhile I am just 0.3psl below @Iasacrko and get nothing.

Foids can’t even see my face since my glasses hide atleast 1/3 of my face.

No way would I be any thug more like an autist who sat alone and sketched

White htb

View attachment 2604189View attachment 2604190

View attachment 2604193

So what’s the logic bro. You aren’t bad looking don’t get me wrong but also not some mogger. Like I’m asking seriously is it cause you look youthful? What’s your personality like for example irl

So what’s the logic bro. You aren’t bad looking don’t get me wrong but also not some mogger. Like I’m asking seriously is it cause you look youthful? What’s your personality like for example irl
Nowadays I speak German but back in that recording all id do was sit alone and draw yet 2 girls were into me, one tall German girl whod keep waiving at me then asking me questions while nervous or something

And this Turkish girl with the big boobs who was literally obcessed she’d screenshot any snap I took constantly record me irl like every time I was oblivious she’d record me that’s one example of me in a bus

Nowadays that I speak German I’m also mostly silent im diagnosed with autism it’s not like I’m some social butterfly

Even here this was the German htb girl from the pics I sent above I recorded as proof since a subhuman like me needs all the proof to post threads like this

And clearly she’s the one who’s holding the whole conversation while i literally tell her I have no friends so already presenting myself as a loser yet it still worked out

Honestly idk how u niggas gone this far in life and remained incel im literally a fat manlet with 0 personality

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Point is u guys gotta stop the cope and start going outside

I’m not tall or anything had girls 2 inches taller than me into me and I get rated ethnic subhuman here

That’s why I always record slays and prove in this forum anyone can slay

I’m a broke diagnosed autist and even I get women tall finna be trippin
Going outside won't do anything, u can't just get on a bus and girl will have crush on u

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Going outside won't do anything, u can't just get on a bus and girl will have crush on u
Well for me it literally works like that ofc the girl in the video was already from my class but I posted a thread a week ago with the recording of a new girl who’s currently my gf and she literally approached me at 8pm in a supermarket line

Like literally and did most the conversation then 3D printed me a keychain with a heart

At that point there’s no work to be done

Either I’m the luckiest mf to ever walk the earth or blackpill is Bulshit

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Nowadays I speak German but back in that recording all id do was sit alone and draw yet 2 girls were into me, one tall German girl whod keep waiving at me then asking me questions while nervous or something

And this Turkish girl with the big boobs who was literally obcessed she’d screenshot any snap I took constantly record me irl like every time I was oblivious she’d record me that’s one example of me in a bus

Nowadays that I speak German I’m also mostly silent im diagnosed with autism it’s not like I’m some social butterfly

View attachment 2604225

Even here this was the German htb girl from the pics I sent above I recorded as proof since a subhuman like me needs all the proof to post threads like this

And clearly she’s the one who’s holding the whole conversation while i literally tell her I have no friends so already presenting myself as a loser yet it still worked out

Honestly idk how u niggas gone this far in life and remained incel im literally a fat manlet with 0 personality
I guess you’re just very approachable looking and must’ve been interesting to those girls coming from Brazil

Well for me it literally works like that ofc the girl in the video was already from my class but I posted a thread a week ago with the recording of a new girl who’s currently my gf and she literally approached me at 8pm in a supermarket line

Like literally and did most the conversation then 3D printed me a keychain with a heart

At that point there’s no work to be done

Either I’m the luckiest mf to ever walk the earth or blackpill is Bulshit
So if I just walk outside I will get approached? Doesn't sound that likely, what do u rate yourself lookswise

So if I just walk outside I will get approached? Doesn't sound that likely, what do u rate yourself lookswise
Nigga I get rated ltn here and I’m also not tall

That’s why every time a girl approaches me or is creepy sexually I record and post it here cause there’s no way a ltn can get these interactions when ppl here say only chad can

Like i truly don’t know all I do is live life and at the very least once or twice a month some random girl will make it obvious I don’t even cold approach women I only talk to women if they make it really obvious they like me in the first place

• +1
Schizo/10
Check out this schizophrenia I recorded not so long ago not best looking foid but for someone like me who tries to slay a new girl once a week my standards aren’t Stacy+

• +1
Nigga I get rated ltn here and I’m also not tall

That’s why every time a girl approaches me or is creepy sexually I record and post it here cause there’s no way a ltn can get these interactions when ppl here say only chad can

Like i truly don’t know all I do is live life and at the very least once or twice a month some random girl will make it obvious I don’t even cold approach women I only talk to women if they make it really obvious they like me in the first place
How tf do I do what u do then jfl

Check out this schizophrenia I recorded not so long ago not best looking foid but for someone like me who tries to slay a new girl once a week my standards aren’t Stacy+

You're from Germany? Idk how the women are there

How tf do I do what u do then jfl
I recommend talking to women who knows what’s up tbh all I’m aware is I’m short, ethnic, broke and have autism and sever social anxiety

Was mindblown once I found out I was subhuman since from my experiences I thought I was at least htn but just never been hard to get women that’s why nowadays just record these random girls I fuck to blow ppls mind considering a manlet subchad can fuck so many white girls it’s basically my forum persona at this point

• +1
You're from Germany? Idk how the women are there
I heard ppl here say it’s one of the most
Brutal places tho I’m convinced I am the luckiest nigga to ever walk the earth

Manlet fat ethnic yet I get so many of these opportunities

Nowadays i just record some of them and post them here

Never knew ppl here Unironically believed u had to be htn to even stand a chance meanwhile i have audio of girl approaching me and holding the whole convo and now she’s my gf

Even made me a keychain

25BA65F6 ECFD 4BFB 8090 3AEAA68F5E10

Like Unironically if u go outside this shit is so easy either the blackpill is a scam yall Fell for or I’m lucky

I recommend talking to women who knows what’s up tbh all I’m aware is I’m short, ethnic, broke and have autism and sever social anxiety

Was mindblown once I found out I was subhuman since from my experiences I thought I was at least htn but just never been hard to get women that’s why nowadays just record these random girls I fuck to blow ppls mind considering a manlet subchad can fuck so many white girls it’s basically my forum persona at this point
I'm mtn, 6'2, 17, white and jacked but that shit never happen to me maybe like once or twice but not as much as it happen to u although I have social anxiety and am autistic. Maybe depends on where u live

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm mtn, 6'2, 17, white and jacked but that shit never happen to me maybe like once or twice but not as much as it happen to u although I have social anxiety and am autistic. Maybe depends on where u live
Nigga 6’2 I wish no way u never got a ioi from a. Girl

Nigga 6’2 I wish no way u never got a ioi from a. Girl
To be fair I don't go out that much, where do u think I should go to go outside and what ioi's should I look out for from girls

The girl in question

263D04B3 5A6F 46FF AFB9 45C507E4DB69

To be fair I don't go out that much, where do u think I should go to go outside and what ioi's should I look out for from girls
I mostly get iois in trains or in busses Unironically sit in a chair and get eye contact with the foid in front of me or sometimes holding a bar some girl holds the same bar with the hand very close and keeps sleeping her hand into yours multiple times

If she has a huge smile when u talk to her it’s GG anyway

• +1
Point is u guys gotta stop the cope and start going outside

I’m not tall or anything had girls 2 inches taller than me into me and I get rated ethnic subhuman here

That’s why I always record slays and prove in this forum anyone can slay

I’m a broke diagnosed autist and even I get women tall finna be trippin
You are gl tho.

I mostly get iois in trains or in busses Unironically sit in a chair and get eye contact with the foid in front of me or sometimes holding a bar some girl holds the same bar with the hand very close and keeps sleeping her hand into yours multiple times

If she has a huge smile when u talk to her it’s GG anyway
Yh but like what do I even do if that happens tho, go and talk to them?

Yh but like what do I even do if that happens tho, go and talk to them?
The basic trick I use is any time I think a girl is sending any ioi I ask the most basic question like oh is this train going to whatever

If she gives u all her attention and looks at u with a huge smile ur assumptions we’re probably right and she does like u

Girls make it so obvious they like u they literally don’t even have to approach they will put themselves as close as possible for u to approach

• +1
Chad always wins. Look at the fucking divorce rate and tell me that women aren’t chadsexuals. Chad and Tyrone always win and that is why I don’t ask women out.
What the divorce rate has to do with chad lmaooo
You don't ask women out because you're a low test fag, that's why 😆

That rating is wrong.
I fit some specific nische because I can say it’s rare for a girl to like me but the ones who do are obcessed like every single one

I also posted some girl who would airdrop me a pic of her face every day last year it’s always like that

I just don’t know what nische I fit maybe it’s the sociopath shy ethnic girls are shy to approach but keep stalking type of nigga

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
The basic trick I use is any time I think a girl is sending any ioi I ask the most basic question like oh is this train going to whatever

If she gives u all her attention and looks at u with a huge smile ur assumptions we’re probably right and she does like u

Girls make it so obvious they like u they literally don’t even have to approach they will put themselves as close as possible for u to approach
I'm pretty sure I look good enough to get girls, 6'2 etc. But I'm really bad at talking to them like I'm so awkward and shit at having a conversation

Stop trying to truthpill these niggas lol

They’ll just fall back on copes and try to project on to you because they can’t accept their high inhib and subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm pretty sure I look good enough to get girls, 6'2 etc. But I'm really bad at talking to them like I'm so awkward and shit at having a conversation
I mean at this point if I can do it anyone can this girl and her sister literally said they had me as their phone background pic u can’t make this shit up

I literally don’t believe blackpill anymore at this point

• +1
Just be 5/10 and NT. Chad is a meme atp.

You’re too high inhib

Foids are literally just people, they are just like you and me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Iasacrko
Just be 5/10 and NT. Chad is a meme atp.
Fr I even got this audio recording of a girl’s sister who apparently had my face as her phone wallpaper

Even if u can’t understand German u can sense these hoes are thirsty asf

U niggas need to wake up from blackpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Fr I even got this audio recording of a girl’s sister who apparently had my face as her phone wallpaper

Even if u can’t understand German u can sense these hoes are thirsty asf

U niggas need to wake up from blackpill tbh

I've been aware. Ppl on here cope with looks because it's possible to change looks, however, there's no surgery, dieting, gym, or mewing for autism. they're permanently fucked forever.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Iasacrko
I've been aware. Ppl on here cope with looks because it's possible to change looks, however, there's no surgery, dieting, gym, or mewing for autism. they're permanently fucked forever.
Ppl here always look for the next magic surgery that’s suddenly gonna make every woman throw themselves

This forum is the biggest scam with how it exaggerates the bp

• +1
Ropeing rn, I'm like 85% sure I'm autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
  • +1
Ropeing rn, I'm like 85% sure I'm autistic
Austism is an incurable curse. I feel sorry for those with terrible autism like you. No matter how hard you try, you'll most likely never succeed. Your best bet is going after another Aspie girl, maybe at an anime club or Discord server. Your chances of dating an NT woman as an Aspie is probably 1%

• +1
You could try drugmaxxing, but that’s also a looksmin at the same time
Yh I don't wanna drink every day just for low inhib and fuck up my face, I've heard a little bit about microdosing mushrooms tho

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
Austism is an incurable curse. I feel sorry for those with terrible autism like you. No matter how hard you try, you'll most likely never succeed. Your best bet is going after another Aspie girl, maybe at an anime club or Discord server. Your chances of dating an NT woman as an Aspie is probably 1%
What makes autism so bad though that it repells women? I have a friend who is autistic and he managed to get a looksmatched girlfriend somehow (mtb) not sure how he did it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yeah problem with being autistic is even if @kingpiin manages to fake his way into a girl he might even slay but if he’s looking for long term women have a rule u need to follow as a guy and that is to not let her get bored

As an autist it’s almost impossible to maintain the fake NT mask through a relationship with a nt girl who expects to constantly go out, meet ur friends etc

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and kingpiin
Yeah problem with being autistic is even if @kingpiin manages to fake his way into a girl he might even slay but if he’s looking for long term women have a rule u need to follow as a guy and that is to not let her get bored

As an autist it’s almost impossible to maintain the fake NT mask through a relationship with a nt girl who expects to constantly go out, meet ur friends etc
If I found a way to fake it I wouldn't mind slaying tbh