U.S. COLLEGES WITH THE EASIEST/SLUTTIEST & HOTTEST GIRLS GUIDE - FROM LOCAL CHANGLITE SLAYER

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
NOTE: Your experiences may differ depending on ethnicity, pheno, your wardrobe and your accent. (Ex: Deathniks will slay 0 in the deep south while WASPs will slay tremendously, deathniks may slay a LITTLE in liberal big cities and liberal arts colleges, more rural/hick colleges likes big buff dudes with mullets, more prestigious colleges likes tall male model types, west coast and florida girls get dripping wet for black/latino/mulatto and other ethnic slayers, east coast girls are basically tall long clavicled forward grown old money WASP only).

From travelling around and partying/slaying in the last couple years, here's a rough outline of each college (ONLY ONES I VISITED)

1. ASU (Arizona State University) - TIER A Hottest girls by far in terms of appeal, not high class or particularly PSL-hot. Foids are extremely slutty, low inhib and open their legs for deathniks. My mulatto friends were slaying nonstop here.

STRENGTHS: Generic cheerleader/sorority stacies, foids are easy access, competition are meatheaded low class plebeians who drink beer and wear pit vipers, instead of drinking Dom Perignon and wearing whatever their trust fund could buy.

WEAKNESSES: None

2. Bama (University of Alabama) - TIER A Similar pheno girls are ASU, foids hate deathniks here and being seen with deathniks is social suicide. All the curries, SEAmonkeys, arabs and meds got NOTHING and were socially ostracized, the only non-WASP or WASP-passing pheno that slayed was black, NEA, mulatto and hapa.

STRENGTHS: Generic cheerleader/sorority stacies, easy access slutty foids

WEAKNESSES: No deathniks allowed, some of the competition are high class frat bros with trust funds (competition is fiercer)

3. UCLA (University of California Los Angeles) - Tier B+ Amazingly hot "influencer/instagram model" pheno foids with low class new money competition, downside is lots of deathniks like beaners and blacks. if you're into that it's Tier A.

STRENGTHS: Instagram model/influencer pheno foids galore, insanely easy access if you look like you have the slightest bit of status, low class new money competition, low WASP males density

WEAKNESSES: Too many deathnik foids, coping manlets and incels here can get violent since they're low class and ultra-low inhib/high T.

4. NYU (New York University) - Tier A (Unsurprisingly) a ton of high PSL foids since NYU is a Big 4 modelling city and NYU is full of nepo trust fund foids. As expected no deathniks allowed in these foids' holes, forward grown long clavicled tall trust fund WASP chad only (preferably a male model). Average foid is tall asf (lots of models) so no manlets allowed either. Due to New York's diversity NEAs such as myself and hapas can slay, with the occasional black/mulatto, but deathniks not allowed.

STRENGTHS: Highest PSL foids in existence, hapas can slay

WEAKNESSES: Hard-to-access pussy, competition is full of male models, trust fund WASPs, investment bankers, or a combination of the three.

5. UPenn (University of Pennslyvania) - Tier B Tons of old money blue blooded aristocratic WASP foids with trust funds and nepotism connections, competition is INSANE (tons of investment banking forward grown wide clavicled old money tall trust fund WASPs), atmosphere isn't fun at all

STRENGTHS: Extremely high class aristocratic WASP foids

WEAKNESSES: Competition is outrageous, the genetic and socioeconomic 0.01% of men is here, foids are trust fund WASP chad only, even as an NEA I had difficulty slaying

6. Dartmouth (Dartmouth College) - Tier B- Tons of high class trust fund old money WASP foids, although a tier below UPenn. Same subdued atmosphere.

STRENGTHS: Very high class aristocratic WASP foids

WEAKNESSES: Competition is outrageous, the genetic and socioeconomic 0.05% of men is here, foids are trust fund WASP chad only, even as an NEA I had difficulty slaying

6. UMiami - Tier B+ Tons of social media influencer pheno foids, less deathniks than UCLA, but unfortunately still tons of beaners and fake white/meds (especially italians). Competition is once again a bunch of low class deathniks.

STRENGTHS: High appeal bodymaxxed sluts, easy to access. low class deathnik competition

WEAKNESSES: Low class foids, too many fake white foids

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, hattrick and Hero of the Imperium
I'm an Ethnic going to a Southern school (Georgia Tech), how are my chances

“changlite“

I'm an Ethnic going to a Southern school (Georgia Tech), how are my chances
- are you deathnik (curry, MENA, SEAmonkey) or ethnic (half white, NEA, mulatto, black, white-passing MENA, slav, med)
- are you from upper middle class+ family
- do you have legacy family members at any of the frats
- are you over 6'0" with a decent frame
- are you at least low HTN
- are you NT and have experience with drugs up to and including coke

if no to more than 1 of those questions its over

“changlite“
IMG 8818

- are you deathnik (curry, MENA, SEAmonkey) or ethnic (half white, NEA, mulatto, black, white-passing MENA, slav, med)
- are you from upper middle class+ family
- do you have legacy family members at any of the frats
- are you over 6'0" with a decent frame
- are you at least low HTN
- are you NT and have experience with drugs up to and including coke

if no to more than 1 of those questions its over
North Indian (not White-passing but ppl on this site have said that it's not a bad pheno in DMs)
Yes
No I'm a second gen
6'0 with thick soles, average frame/physique
Rated 5.5/10 in DMs on average, but I've leanmaxxed since and should be a solid HTN after getting rid of acne
NT but haven't used drugs

How did you gain access to the party scenes at all of these schools? I took the no college route for moneymaxxing so pretty cut off socially.

damn, I should have done more research if true. My high school was wasted. But I'm an oldcel; the excuse is the internet wasn't as good back in my day

I actually looked down on UPenn. But that's cuz I score higher and am sexier :what: but I think the schools I went to / got into are fine

How did you gain access to the party scenes at all of these schools? I took the no college route for moneymaxxing so pretty cut off socially.
What do you do for work?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
So as a hapa should I go to asu, or just go to Poland? I just want a white stacey tbh

So as a hapa should I go to asu, or just go to Poland? I just want a white stacey tbh
as a hapa u should rope for contaminating pureblooded imperial conqueror genes (han chinese) unless ur mixed with WASP (a peer imperial race of conquerors) in which case thats acceptable

as a hapa u should rope for contaminating pureblooded imperial conqueror genes (han chinese) unless ur mixed with WASP (a peer imperial race of conquerors) in which case thats acceptable
English, French, and Greek from white side, and filipino on gook side. Im gonna go to EE to get a slavic ginger stscey

• Love it
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Was this you?

3582220 1691703427589