U think i can be male model?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
i have this profile so good chin and jaw ofc as you can see, its textbook warrior skull and also good quality hair (i just need to grow it out a little bit i dont like this buzzcut) so you can see forward growth is very good and also good skin.
IMG E2932

I have good bones with other words and also here i have pics for prettyboy but i dont know if i should go for 1. Prettyboy chad or 2. hypermasculine chad/model
What you think?

I go for prettyboy or masculine?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
no

noyone on this forum can ever be a model even with surgery lmfao. goodlooking yes but not model tier.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Here we go again...

• +1
Reactions: Absi, FMLplus, Itss_BritneyBishh and 8 others
Go be a model in Japan, they literally accept any non fat decent looking white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Lorsss
yes you mog prime Lord Chico

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, mojopin, Mewcel and 4 others
yes you mog prime Lord Chico
i think i have potential for this with a little bit more masculinity and mix of feminity i can be next top
Yes you mog the guy in my avi tbh

Jfl u think like me
yes i know i mog him
Go be a model in Japan, they literally accept any non fat decent looking white guy.
can i be model in the us? if not what can i improve for it?
no

noyone on this forum can ever be a model even with surgery lmfao. goodlooking yes but not model tier.
this should be model tier especially if i mature a little bit im 19 right now with 22+ i should be able if i go exercise and do roids maybe? im very skinny right now

Your eyes are a bit too big,besides that,probably.

not with that eye area, go look at any top mm, one thing they all have in common is above average eye area

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and androidcel
not with that eye area, go look at any top mm, one thing they all have in common is above average eye area
i have an above avg eye area it can only look bad in pictures sometimes i think they look decent on this
IMG 3011

high pfl, strong eyebrows, strong browridge, almond shape, long eyelashes how can this be a below avg eye area? Medial canthus downturning also at the centers.

Is it even you on the pics bro or are you larping? You keep posting the same photos and writing weird shit. Need proof that it's you man:think:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Is it even you on the pics bro or are you larping? You keep posting the same photos and writing weird shit. Need proof that it's you man:think:
i have spoken to @androidcel with video and audio you can ask him its me also he can confirm i look great in motion when i first chat with him he say im almost on the same level of prime donald trump and also prime lord chico.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and androidcel
no, you dont have enough chad feature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
i have spoken to @androidcel with video and audio you can ask him its me also he can confirm i look great in motion when i first chat with him he say im almost on the same level of prime donald trump and also prime lord chico.
yeah,i can confirm that @Sc22 is legit poster.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
yeah,i can confirm that @Sc22 is legit poster.

Lmao, that proves nothing at all to me. Post a vid with proof, write looksmax on your forehead and scream autistically or something.

You gotta prove it with a video or picture man. It shouldn't be a problem since you don't seem to have any issues with sending multiple pics of yourself

Lmao, that proves nothing at all to me. Post a vid with proof, write looksmax on your forehead and scream autistically or something
Thats ok if you dont belive it but this is the case. As can plenty users on here who i have had video chats with confirm including androidcel and also copecell

Thats ok if you dont belive it but this is the case. As can plenty users on here who i have had video chats with confirm including androidcel and also copecell
They're in on the larp

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, mojopin, Phad and 1 other person
Yep,u should be on runways and billboards.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Sc22
Yes bro go for it

i have an above avg eye area it can only look bad in pictures sometimes i think they look decent on this
View attachment 23182
high pfl, strong eyebrows, strong browridge, almond shape, long eyelashes how can this be a below avg eye area? Medial canthus downturning also at the centers.
that pic is frauded, and still ur pfl is good yes but ur browridge isn't that good and ur eyebrows are bad (tbf this can be fixed but rn they are bad)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i have this profile so good chin and jaw ofc as you can see, its textbook warrior skull and also good quality hair (i just need to grow it out a little bit i dont like this buzzcut) so you can see forward growth is very good and also good skin.
View attachment 23176

I have good bones with other words and also here i have pics for prettyboy but i dont know if i should go for 1. Prettyboy chad or 2. hypermasculine chad/model
What you think?
View attachment 23177View attachment 23178

Lmfao, you, Arceus and I are the new O'Pry, Gandy and Chico

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
you look like utter shit. keep coping that your gonna be a "male model", you bluepilled retard

0.01 percentile is male model. you are bottom 10 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 470
you look like utter shit. keep coping that your gonna be a "male model", you bluepilled retard

And u are a 1 PSL i mog u for sure im male model you are bottom 1 percentile

And u are a 1 PSL i mog u for sure im male model you are bottom 1 percentile
i amog you to hell + back, you subhuman bug-eyed incel

Compound Eyes

^ never forget this is your eye area, you shitskin ethnik

• +1
Reactions: Phad, manlet cUnt and Deleted member 470
the spirit of arcbrah dwells within you young grasshopper

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Krezo, RichardSpencel and 3 others

The overwhelming majority of male models are in the 6 PSL range. It's the Instagram models and the big name models that are 7+.

What kind of model?
Print? Commercial? Runway? Hand?
:dafuckfeels: You can't be shorter than 6'0 for high fashion

• +1
No I don't think you can be a male model

• +1
View attachment 23176

What you think?
maybe if you use minoxidil on your eyebrows you could reach the model tier

View attachment 23176

What you think?

If you want girls ->prettyboy
if you want women -> masculine

You’re def up there with Chico tbh ngl you currently mog everyone on this forum after the mog machines arcbrah and studyhacks left, PSL 8.5 I would say for sure

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
yeah you can be the 3D model for Sid's next ice age movie jfl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Absi, RichardSpencel and 3 others
For a clothing brand's adverts, maybe, not a runway model, though.

What do you look like squintfauding? do your eyes improve?

One thing they have in common is average eye area and squinting.

I am sure your Tinder match rate would be pretty average, JFL at thinking about model tier. Arcbrah reincarnation.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Itss_BritneyBishh, androidcel and 2 others
You're better off being an actor tbh
2019 02 23 12 43 58 893

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, xz90, RichardSpencel and 5 others
that pic is frauded, and still ur pfl is good yes but ur browridge isn't that good and ur eyebrows are bad (tbf this can be fixed but rn they are bad)
his browridge is great, mainly his lateral orbits are recessed
i can be next top
A bottom is all you can be

Don't get ahead of yourself, you're a fine looking dude but not even close to male model material. Eye area in particular holds you back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FMLplus and Extra Chromosome
View attachment 23176

What you think?
Maybe in a poor indian village.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel

Undisputed detected

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome