Ugly men that try to look good, is there anything more cringe and tryhard than this

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Like with clothes, shoes and stuff. Stop it, it's embarrassing. That's why I always wear flip flops, a torn up basic shirt and basic shorts everywhere I go, so people won't go hahaha look at that ugly idiot trying to look good. It suits me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, VolcelFTW, FBl and 7 others
GE9IUfcXUAAYO5s

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Like with clothes, shoes and stuff. Stop it, it's embarrassing. That's why I always wear flip flops, a torn up basic shirt and basic shorts everywhere I go, so people won't go hahaha look at that ugly idiot trying to look good. It suits me.
They slay, you rot

They slay, you rot
No, they are tryhard idiots that just get to collect some scraps. If you're ugly the best course of action is to just accept inceldom and do nothing. It's the least cringe option, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Quite the opposite, dressing NT is law unless ur chad

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and butterworld
No, they are tryhard idiots that just get to collect some scraps. If you're ugly the best course of action is to just accept inceldom and do nothing. It's the least cringe option, trust me.
Genuine cope, wearing drip == nichemaxxing and it’s also seen as NT. Appealing to a niche is a direct cause from our subconscious desire to fit in a tribe, it’s a perfectly not cope viable strategy for the sub-chad to slay.

Genuine cope, wearing drip == nichemaxxing and it’s also seen as NT. Appealing to a niche is a direct cause from our subconscious desire to fit in a tribe, it’s a perfectly not cope viable strategy for the sub-chad to slay.
Yeah I'm not about to go out wearing the most stylish and trendy clothes while having a recessed face and being 5'9, thank you. It may work for some but I'm too self aware. I'd rather just wear flip flops and a plain t shirt to avoid attracting attention and being seen as a tryhard.

"You can put a tuxedo on a goat, but still a goat." ~ Two and a half men

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, murdah and theonewhocantascend
Ugly people should just LDAR

The fact that you put "men" instead of "PEOPLE" makes you seem like a simp cuck though.
Because ugly women are even more cringe specially when they put 40 pounds of makeup on their disgusting faces. :ogre:

I don't mind them dressing nice but when they act like they have a nice face, just no.