ugly women are better than good looking women

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
Today i overheard 17-year old mtb's in my class talk about how much they enjoy having sex with chads and they wondered why all 15+ guys in my class are ugly.. she said: "they're all ugly!" and showed a pic of a 6'6 chad. They don't even go to nightclubs, instead they have private chad-only parties.

It's embarassing because the mtb was proud of having fucked over 100 guys and was showing pics of her hickeys from when she was 15. then the other girl said her little brother is 4'9 and they all said "that's disgusting!". Of course all the guys used her for easy sex but she doesn't care! because she enjoys it. she even said she can't go without sex for a week. she said: "it felt so good when 'chad' fucked me!" i hope this whore gets breastcancer.

I thought women have it just as worse as men but i changed my mind. of course women can have it bad in some ways but if you're ugly as a man you live a totally different life which is much worse in comparison to the average ltb.

Most ugly women i met have better personalities than the good looking ones. They have different interests and don't spend their whole life on tiktok/insta. If you are a normie just go for sub5 or ltb's, if you care about personality. I do, because I want to talk with my gf about interesting topics not about tiktok trends.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hernan, 9cel, niggerslayer and 8 others
I thought women have it just as worse as men but i changed my mind. of course women can have it bad in some ways but if you're ugly as a man you live a totally different life which is much worse in comparison to the average ltb.
Even MTBs outperform Chads on dating apps btw

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, yirma19, thereallegend and 9 others
tales from nigger who escaped mental ward they really dont have protection there i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, uglysub8male, Clark69 and 6 others
This really happened
Hahahhahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, Abhorrence, sudanguy and 6 others
not a single word of this happened

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, sudanguy, try2beme and 1 other person
Need me cute kemonololi with kemono personality

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, nanefer, Xangsane and 2 others
Today i overheard 17-year old mtb's in my class talk about how much they enjoy having sex with chads and they wondered why all 15+ guys in my class are ugly.. she said: "they're all ugly!" and showed a pic of a 6'6 chad. They don't even go to nightclubs, instead they have private chad-only parties.

It's embarassing because the mtb was proud of having fucked over 100 guys and was showing pics of her hickeys from when she was 15. then the other girl said her little brother is 4'9 and they all said "that's disgusting!". Of course all the guys used her for easy sex but she doesn't care! because she enjoys it. she even said she can't go without sex for a week. she said: "it felt so good when 'chad' fucked me!" i hope this whore gets breastcancer.

Most ugly women i met have better personalities than the good looking ones. They have different interests and don't spend their whole life on tiktok/insta. If you are a normie just go for sub5 or ltb's, if you care about personality. I do, because I want to talk with my gf about interesting topics not about tiktok trends.
Dnr

• Woah
Reactions: orangomango2003

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Clark69 and try2beme

This happed

• +1
was he actually 6'6?

was he actually 6'6?
idk but they said he was 200cm which is not uncommon in the Netherlands. i used to have 3 friends and they were all between 190cm and 205cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

What countries young girl has 100+ body counts?

@Xangsane @andy9432 @AlexBrown84 @Eli @Jungcuck

I love girls with ugly face and big booty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What countries young girl has 100+ body counts?
100 is not that much. if you start at 14 and have sex every week you will have a body count of 150+ when you're 17. and they probably go on vacation to mallorca, albufeira or lloret de Mar, where they get 10+ bodies in a week so that adds up.

don't you know 'hot girl summer'? it's basically a game girls play during summer where they fuck as many chads as possible.

B538ded088642314ddb1b33d2365b349

Even landwhales get attention from MTNs + some of these foids are even married to Chads bro jfl

dnrd cope

• Woah