UK is a cucked nation part 9889

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing

@Hardrada @forevergymcelling @Xtra @6ft4 @Manletmachine @WishIwasChico @buflek @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @try2beme @murdah @SecularIslamist @Gengar @MoggerGaston @Orc

I caged so hard at this, how did the uk get to this point

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), kanderior and 1 other person

@Hardrada @forevergymcelling @Xtra @6ft4 @Manletmachine @WishIwasChico @buflek @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @try2beme @murdah @SecularIslamist @Gengar @MoggerGaston @Orc

I caged so hard at this, how did

Scotland is 96% white… would be very strange if ethnics were in any position of power tbh……………….

I say this as a non white brit myself, scoooootlaaaaaaand is a extremly cumskin part of the UK, they are the most cumskin part of the UK

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, chinpilled69, fuxkdakikez and 2 others

Attachments

• a5e58bb9-9f8f-4600-b241-3a7db8d615f5-256-fragmented.mp4
    834.3 KB

What’s your take on that video of you bullying @ManletBlackcel and @Pikabro ? You never replied to it so I must ask you mr Ali ibn Muntadir why did you bully the Urklecels

Scotland is 96% white… would be very strange if ethnics were in any position of power tbh……………….

I say this as a non white brit myself, scoooootlaaaaaaand is a extremly cumskin part of the UK, they are the most cumskin part of the UK
it's just laughable that despite that they somehow have a pakistani first minister that is openly attacking the natives it really speaks volumes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and PrinceLuenLeoncur

He is the first minister not the prime minister. It doesn't matter who he is or what he is does. He has limited powers and has to take orders from Sunak bhai

What’s your take on that video of you bullying @ManletBlackcel and @Pikabro ? You never replied to it so I must ask you mr Ali ibn Muntadir why did you bully the Urklecels
i did reply

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
it's just laughable that despite that they somehow have a pakistani first minister that is openly attacking the natives it really speaks volumes
The joke is Brits are still super racist but covertly. Theh will give one ethnic power/moneh then leave 99.99% of them poor and destitute so they can say “look we aren’t racist look at Rishi Sunak :feelshah:

This is why I say I respect other whites over the British they are naturally covert sneaky little fucks, infact id argue they are the European equivalent of the Jews in how they behave. Living here is passive aggressive hell, they will smile in your face whilst plotting your demise typa shit

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
He is the first minister not the prime minister. It doesn't matter who he is or what he is does. He has limited powers and has to take orders from Sunak bhai
And yet his opinion and power matters enough for him to be able to say this and speak his mind in parlament… nice try.

Also non whites don’t like scoooootland cos it’s cold asf there lmfao @ you trying to move to scooooootland

Good. I'm not a SJW ofc but its true racial discrimination exists but retards like Houmza Yusuf are virtue signallers.

UK govt cabinet is ethnic AF but they're all more whitewashed than whites themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and yeeyeeslayer
Who voted this curry tbh :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
POV: You won ww2

I caged so hard at this, how did the uk get to this point

no one wanted this retard in. he got snuck into minister position by trash leftist government. there’s a reason he’s only in the capital city, if he went to any 99% white thugmaxxed area of the country and said this shit then he wouldn’t come out alive