UKcels have no choice but to join the military (News)

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I live in the UK as an ethnic, should I join the army?

This shit is so we can fight Russia along side with NATO and other countries siding with it such as the United States.
What are your thoughts on this?
We are also running shortages on the number of people who are in the military so the government choses by itself to compensate for the huge difference in personnel, soldiers, tanks etc compared to Russia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, goldpill and fuxkdakikez
Idc I just sit down with a soda and chips

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Ricky212, ascension and 4 others
UK should just rope they spend all their money on their shit tier health care system taking care of ethnics, and leave their country completely undefended with shit tier equipment relying on the US to do the heavy lifting in most situations. Can barely do shit with their current military.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 58285, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, ascension and Vermilioncore
when recruiters come to my house ill act autistic so then they don’t conscript me

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, ascension, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
UK should just rope they spend all their money on their shit tier health care system taking care of ethnics, and leave their country completely undefended with shit tier equipment relying on the US to do the heavy lifting in most situations. Can barely do shit with their current military.
UK has missed out on so much.

Us mogs the UK in so many ways;
- Bigger houses
- More leisure
- More sustainable living
- Larger salaries
- Larger women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Ricky212, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Not joining that shit fuck the army and this country.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member, m0ss26 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member, Perfection and 2 others

- Bigger houses
- More leisure
- Larger salaries
- Larger women
larger women jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member and flippasav
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
We won't need to worry because if Russia is attacking the UK it means nukes are going off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, TechnoBoss and flippasav
We won't need to worry because if Russia is attacking the UK it means nukes are going off
No one gives a shit to beansntoast land
Everyone loves Amerimutt land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, TechnoBoss and apocalypse
What war???

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Damn I tought there was peace in the world
Palestine vs Israel

Russia vs Ukraine

Armenia vs Azerbaijan

You name it…

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285

- Bigger houses
- More leisure
- Larger salaries
- Larger women
UK moggs 95% of all European countries.

USA moggs all of Europe so that’s not saying much

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and flippasav
Moggs whatever shithole in Europe your from lol

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Yeah and anyone who disagrees is coping
Ofc UK is a dystopian shithole, but that jsut goes to show how much worse the rest of Europe is

• +1
free russian pussy. sign me up

Ofc UK is a dystopian shithole, but that jsut goes to show how much worse the rest of Europe is
Everyone in the UK you go is bricks
Shitty weather and women are ugly/built like fridges

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and retrudedmaxilla
Everyone in the UK you go is bricks
Shitty weather and women are ugly/built like fridges
Welcome to BRIIAN

And people wonder where games workshop came up with the dystopian world of warhammer from. The UK is so “GRIMDARK” that any Brit knows the stress

• JFL
Why you wanna fight the good guys?

• JFL
It's just scaremongering, they're acting like Russia will come and attack the UK after beating Ukraine. They won't.

The US needs Trump to come in and negotiate a peace deal.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
Why you wanna fight the good guys?
I agree, the western world did some evil shit by destabilising non-American and non-European countries not because of weapons of mass destruction but because they wanted raw materials. He he

Sounds based but not at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
It's just scaremongering, they're acting like Russia will come and attack the UK after beating Ukraine. They won't.

The US needs Trump to come in and negotiate a peace deal.
Yeah and people just don’t seem to understand how powerful the US military really is. If some country strikes America the whole of their servicemen will chimp out and start nuking that country over a bomb that only killed 10k people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ascension
Yeah and people just don’t seem to understand how powerful the US military really is. If some country strikes America the whole of their servicemen will chimp out and start nuking that country over a bomb that only killed 10k people.

No one in their right mind will ever nuke America. However, the US is currently being run by total idiots, which means their strategy of handling Ukraine and the Middle East right now is shambolic. They're also vulnerable to things like EMP attacks that can take out their whole electrical grid in a few days.

• +1
While Chad uses halo effect to dodge conscription, incels will be sent like lambs to the slaughter

ur a fool if u fight for British women who despise u. that's all I'm gonna say,.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ascension and flippasav
Good goyim go fight the evil and die for your jew degenerate elites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, TechnoBoss and flippasav
While Chad uses halo effect to dodge conscription, incels will be sent like lambs to the slaughter

ur a fool if u fight for British women who despise u. that's all I'm gonna say,.

The UK hasn't inspired me to fight for it at all. I get ignored everywhere I go, no one cares about my hard work or me as a person. Deep down they all hate me because I'm brown.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and EverythingMattersCel
Yeah join it! Have fun raping russian women stinky azeri beast.

• Love it
Don't fight me and my people bro

• Woah
Reactions: ascension and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Debetro
Don’t even know where you’re from jfl
I remember you claiming Spanish or smh
You scared him shitless! Now he finally gave up his larp and is begging you to not rape his women.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and flippasav
You scared him shitless! Now he finally gave up his larp and is begging you to not rape his women.
This guy posted a shitskin Mexican on the rating section here when he stole it from reddit and claimed it was him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy

This shit is so we can fight Russia along side with NATO and other countries siding with it such as the United States.
What are your thoughts on this?
We are also running shortages on the number of people who are in the military so the government choses by itself to compensate for the huge difference in personnel, soldiers, tanks etc compared to Russia.

You have a while bro. Don’t worry.

This guy posted a shitskin Mexican on the rating section here when he stole it from reddit and claimed it was him jfl
Are you talking about me? Lmao it was a semi old user of here named Ethereal

• JFL
Are you talking about me? Lmao it was a semi old user of here named Ethereal
Nah that was when you had some mexican dude in your pfp
How can you not remember?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nah that was when you had some mexican dude in your pfp
How can you not remember?
No I don't remember right now. Are you sure it wasn't him

• JFL
Yeah NYC is such a Euro shithole bro lol
Moggs most of Europe into another realm of existence your prob from some shithoke like France and your mocking the UK. Unless you’re German or Swiss I suggest keeping your fucking mouth shut. And while scandiland is nice to live the wages are low and lazy people thrive of benifit there. Enjoy getting mogged by the USA

If Hitler was successful, Slavs would’ve been wiped out from the face of the earth and we could actually all live in peace today.

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest and flippasav
You didn't realize that's the reason ethnics were brought into Europe? to be sent into the meat grinder of war for a nation you dont belong to

antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

• +1
You didn't realize that's the reason ethnics were brought into Europe? to be sent into the meat grinder of war for a nation you dont belong to

antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif
Yeah that’s what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4