Ultimate Guide: How to become low inhib using legal drugs (my experience and advice)

orangomango2003

orangomango2003

8 inch BWC
Introduction

The blackpill community is slowly starting to understand that being low inhib is one of the most important aspects of looksmaxxing, especially with social media and dating apps becoming the primary ways to slay nowadays. you need to know how to communicate, socialcirclemax and setup dates. This all becomes impossible if you are high inhib, socially anxious or autistic. This is why I will explain which drugs i recommend to become a low inhib sex god and how to effectively and safely use them.

Why Phenibut is the best drug to become low inhib

the only relatively safe, legal, cheap and easy to acquire drugs to become low inhib are phenibut, weed and alcohol. weed is the safest but also has the smallest effect on inhibition, however weed can be used daily while phenibut and alcohol will damage your health significantly if used too often.

from my personal experience i can say that phenibut is a good drug to become low inhib for special occasions like dates or job interviews while weed is a good drug to become low inhib with friends or during sex. alcohol is the most effective drug but has many side effects and is much more noticable to your surroundings. people will know you're drunk and you will be cognitively and physically impaired.

there is of course the possiblity of combining drugs like phenibut and alcohol to become even more low inhib, but this also comes with a higher risk. drugs should never be taken daily and should only be used as tools to acquire experiences. you can for example use phenibut to have a first succesful date and because of the experience of a succesful first date you will acquire the confidence required to have another succesful date with a lowered dose of phenibut and eventually without using any substances.

How drugs helped me lose my virginity

I was always high inhib and had extreme social anxiety to the point where i couldn't go to school and if i did i couldn't talk to anyone and people saw me as the school shooter quiet kid. I was KHHV at age 17 even though i was MTN. When i turned 18 i knew i had to change my life and fix my mental issues, because otherwise i had nothing to live for.

The only way for me to get out of my social isolation was to use drugs, because if i just went to school trying to talk to people while shaking and stuttering i'd get bullied and the anxiety would've only became worse after that. So i ordered phenibut from sportpoeders.nl (they stopped selling recently). I consumed alcohol to chat with my first potential girlfriends and while getting more confident slowly i started trying to iniatiate meetups and was succesful after a few tries. Now for my first date i wasn't going to drink because then i wouldn't be able to get hard and she will notice me being drunk. So I consumed 1.5g of Phenibut HCL powder a few hours before meeting her and had one beer 10 minutes before she arrived at my place.

Of course drugs don't magically give you social skills, but you will feel much less anxiety and most importantly i didn't stutter and wasn't shaking or throwing up. I could easily make basic conversation and that was enough to lose my virginity that night. I went on to fuck her for at least 3 rounds until she couldn't take it anymore. Afterwards she instantly texted me to meet another time.

Phenibut

Phenibut was developed in the Soviet Union and was introduced for medical use in the 1960s.
Phenibut is a drug that helped cosmonauts stay cool under pressure in life or death situations in zero gravity. It’s a powerful anxiolytic that zaps anxiety and stress.
Works best when taken on an empty stomach with a redbull.

onset: 2-4 hours
peak: 3-5 hours
duration: 15-24 hours
illegal: hungary, australia, france, italy, lithuania and alabama
drug class: GABA receptor agonist (GABA-B)
drug effects: CNS depressant, anxiolytic, improved mood, improved sleep (it's basically GHBlite)
side effects: stomach discomfort, nausea, sedation
dosage: (light) <250mg - 500mg - 1g - 1.5g - 2g> (heavy)
recommended dosage: 750mg/day, max <2x/week
EU vendor: https://nextvalley.com/shop/phenibut-hcl/
NA vendor: https://liftmode.com/phenibut-hcl-powder/

If you want to know more about Phenibut:

(More Plates More Dates)

(The Drug Classroom)

Weed (indica)

indica is the best weed strain for reducing anxiety. everytime i smoked other strains like sativa i'd get anxious, become paranoid and sometimes even ended up getting panic attacks. One time I was so high in the middle of an important school exam to the point where i was sitting on the ground and couldn't stand up. After that i started smoking only indica weed.

onset: 1-10 minutes
peak: 30-60 minutes
duration: <6 hours
legal: canada, netherlands, belgium, democratic us states, alaska, mexico, italy, spain, south africa, uruguay, thailand, czechia
drug class: cannabinoids, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD)
drug effects: relaxation, sedation
side effects: red eyes, dry mouth, impaired coordination
dosage: (light) <0,25g - 0.5g - 1g - 1.5g - 2g> (heavy)
recommended dosage: 0.35g/day

Imrs

Alcohol

onset: 10-30 minutes
duration: 1-6 hours
drug class: GABA receptor agonist (GABA-A)
drug effects: euphoria, CNS depressant, anxiolytic
side effects: impaired coordination, memory impairment, sleep disturbances, nausea, headache, sedation
dosage: (light) <16.5ml - 33ml - 50ml - 80ml> (heavy)
recommended dosage: 33ml/hour, max 100ml/day, max <2x/week

P19

Combinations

Since i lost my virginity i have experimented with using different drugs and combining them. If i want to feel very good for just one day i will usually go with phenibut + alcohol for nightclubs or phenibut + weed for sex. I now have a body count of 7+ and don't feel any anxiety without using any substances. I will only go with combinations like these once every few months to remind myself how good it feels to be low inhib. Anyways i strongly advice no one to try combining phenibut and alcohol especially at higher doses because it is not only highly addictive but also deadly.

some risky combinations that will definitely lower inhibitions and make you feel like brad pitt:

Phenibut + Alcohol

recommended dosage: 500mg + 33ml/hour (2 beers), max 66ml/day (4 beers)
risk level: relatively safe in low doses, but deadly in higher doses (50ml>/hour + 1g>)

Phenibut + Weed

recommended dosage: 500mg + 0,35g (1 joint)
risk level: safe in low doses

Alcohol + Weed

recommended dosage: 33ml/hour (2 beers) + 0,35g (1 joint)
risk level: safe in low doses, but will probably cause nausea and vomiting

Phenibut + Weed + Alcohol

recommended dosage: 33ml/hour (2 beers) + 0,35g (1 joint) + 500mg
risk level: dangerous and risky, high chance of vomiting and passing out

1920px Combo 2

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_polysubstance_combinations)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Banderacell, shychad, emeraldglass and 18 others
If alcohol is enough to make you low inhib imagine a phenibut + beer stack bro.

If alcohol is enough to make you low inhib imagine a phenibut + beer stack bro.
yes it works for sure, but it's also way more dangerous and the day after you will feel depression like you never have. if i use phenibut i will get drunk a lot sooner so it's better to stay on a low dose

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Good post I haven't given phenibut a try yet

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Unfortunately the phenibut magic left for me. I’d love to get it back somehow, but there isn’t a consensus on it. Even with a month long break the magic didn’t return.

Was amazing those first couple years though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and orangomango2003
Imma just chew some gum to get high

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Kirby7000
Good post I haven't given phenibut a try yet
it's worth trying since it's still legal and not expensive. even if it doesn't make you very low inhib it will still help with socializing and you can mix it with other stuff if it's not strong enough.

• +1
Unfortunately the phenibut magic left for me. I’d love to get it back somehow, but there isn’t a consensus on it. Even with a month long break the magic didn’t return.

Was amazing those first couple years though
i can relate. the first time i've used phenibut it was ten times better but it started my self improvement journey.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and ScramFranklin
Doesn't phenibut have bad effects on the brain? I used to take 5-8grams before partying twice a weekend when I was a degenerate in college. Stopped and that was years ago, but I'm asking if responsible use is fine for your brain long term. Like no messed up brain chemicals after it all?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and T50 Mogger
Doesn't phenibut have bad effects on the brain? I used to take 5-8grams before partying twice a weekend when I was a degenerate in college. Stopped and that was years ago, but I'm asking if responsible use is fine for your brain long term. Like no messed up brain chemicals after it all?
5 grams is way too much. <1,5g is a safe amount. it's not damaging but it can fuck up your gaba if you use it too often but that happens with alcohol too, it's much safer than alcohol

• +1
Interesting, though I've never used Phenibut only Lyrica and a few other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and orangomango2003
5 grams is way too much. <1,5g is a safe amount. it's not damaging but it can fuck up your gaba if you use it too often but that happens with alcohol too, it's much safer than alcohol
Ik man I was foolish. I would also drink everytime on it, In large amounts. Surprised non of me or my friends passed out or died. The combo gets you so messed up and you feel insanely good . Like your really drunk but the pheni makes u more sober so you can drink more and get the mental effects, but not the stumbling drunk effect

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, T50 Mogger and orangomango2003
great thread

• Love it
  • +1
I am gonna try this this. Where can I buy Phenibut in person?

//ThomasSIGMA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, orangomango2003 and chrisN
bookmarked

• Love it
  • Woah
Phenibut makes me say and do completely stupid shit half the time-- which is why I don't take it that much anymore.
It's important to weight the pro of no social anxiety vs the con of saying something insane that might cause trouble later on.

Also, I haven't gotten a good batch from liftmode since 2018ish. Just ran out and I don't know where else to get decent quality phen.

Will phenibut get me laid?

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and JawMogger
Will phenibut get me laid?
It will get you laid if you're good looking but struggle with social anxiety/high inhib. It makes approaching women and dates easier. It's addictive though so get off of it once you're comfortable and just stick to alcohol

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Yerico7 and orangomango2003
Phenibut makes me say and do completely stupid shit half the time-- which is why I don't take it that much anymore.
It's important to weight the pro of no social anxiety vs the con of saying something insane that might cause trouble later on.

Also, I haven't gotten a good batch from liftmode since 2018ish. Just ran out and I don't know where else to get decent quality phen.
Peptide/sarms companies sell it sometimes, but I've only tried from liftmode. I was looking at Spectre Labs and PureRawz

It will get you laid if you're good looking but struggle with social anxiety/high inhib. It makes approaching women and dates easier. It's addictive though so get off of it once you're comfortable and just stick to alcohol
When should i use it? I dont approach women or go on dates.

When should i use it? I dont approach women or go on dates.
I use it 3-4 hours before going out to bars/clubs, interviews, first dates. No more than 2x/week

• +1
coke gives confidence too

• +1
Is it legel in Las Vegas?

• +1
I use it 3-4 hours before going out to bars/clubs, interviews, first dates. No more than 2x/week
is there a point in going to bars and clubs if you have no friends? I used to go to clubs a bit with my twin brother and it was retarded.

Damn. Didnt know that benzos+alcohol is dangerous JFL

Is it legel in Las Vegas?
Yes it's legal in las vegas. You can buy it and its not illegal to possess or consume. Only in alabama it's officially banned.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
200 countries in this world and my one has phenibut banned ffs

good guide read all

• +1
Where can you buy this?? I don't see it online.

Just become a junkie theory

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Where can you buy this?? I don't see it online.
where do you live? in the US liftmode is the best vendor for phenibut and in europe nextvalley.

it's getting harder to buy phenibut because it's becoming more popular outside of eastern europe. governments didn't care until overdoses occured because of stupid teens who didn't know how to safely consume phenibut.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-may-have-caused-gold-coast-students-overdose.

after the incident of 14 year olds overdosing on phenibut australia banned it in the same month. the more incidents happen with phenibut the more action governments will take to limit it's usage. it's safe to assume phenibut will be banned in the US and EU in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Bookmarked. Good shit.

• +1
bookmarked

• +1
How to acquire phenibut in asia ? anybody with experience?

wat zou je aanraden voor cold approach

bookmarked and studied like an ancient scroll

• +1
me finding this quality thread

• +1
Introduction

The blackpill community is slowly starting to understand that being low inhib is one of the most important aspects of looksmaxxing, especially with social media and dating apps becoming the primary ways to slay nowadays. you need to know how to communicate, socialcirclemax and setup dates. This all becomes impossible if you are high inhib, socially anxious or autistic. This is why I will explain which drugs i recommend to become a low inhib sex god and how to effectively and safely use them.

the only relatively safe, legal, cheap and easy to acquire drugs to become low inhib are phenibut, weed and alcohol. weed is the safest but also has the smallest effect on inhibition, however weed can be used daily while phenibut and alcohol will damage your health significantly if used too often.

from my personal experience i can say that phenibut is a good drug to become low inhib for special occasions like dates or job interviews while weed is a good drug to become low inhib with friends or during sex. alcohol is the most effective drug but has many side effects and is much more noticable to your surroundings. people will know you're drunk and you will be cognitively and physically impaired.

there is of course the possiblity of combining drugs like phenibut and alcohol to become even more low inhib, but this also comes with a higher risk. drugs should never be taken daily and should only be used as tools to acquire experiences. you can for example use phenibut to have a first succesful date and because of the experience of a succesful first date you will acquire the confidence required to have another succesful date with a lowered dose of phenibut and eventually without using any substances.

I was always high inhib and had extreme social anxiety to the point where i couldn't go to school and if i did i couldn't talk to anyone and people saw me as the school shooter quiet kid. I was KHHV at age 17 even though i was MTN. When i turned 18 i knew i had to change my life and fix my mental issues, because otherwise i had nothing to live for.

The only way for me to get out of my social isolation was to use drugs, because if i just went to school trying to talk to people while shaking and stuttering i'd get bullied and the anxiety would've only became worse after that. So i ordered phenibut from sportpoeders.nl (they stopped selling recently). I consumed alcohol to chat with my first potential girlfriends and while getting more confident slowly i started trying to iniatiate meetups and was succesful after a few tries. Now for my first date i wasn't going to drink because then i wouldn't be able to get hard and she will notice me being drunk. So I consumed 1.5g of Phenibut HCL powder a few hours before meeting her and had one beer 10 minutes before she arrived at my place.

Of course drugs don't magically give you social skills, but you will feel much less anxiety and most importantly i didn't stutter and wasn't shaking or throwing up. I could easily make basic conversation and that was enough to lose my virginity that night. I went on to fuck her for at least 3 rounds until she couldn't take it anymore. Afterwards she instantly texted me to meet another time.

Phenibut

Phenibut was developed in the Soviet Union and was introduced for medical use in the 1960s.
Phenibut is a drug that helped cosmonauts stay cool under pressure in life or death situations in zero gravity. It’s a powerful anxiolytic that zaps anxiety and stress.

drug effects: CNS depressant, anxiolytic, improved mood, improved sleep (it's basically GHBlite)

(More Plates More Dates)

(The Drug Classroom)

Weed (indica)

indica is the best weed strain for reducing anxiety. everytime i smoked other strains like sativa i'd get anxious, become paranoid and sometimes even ended up getting panic attacks. One time I was so high in the middle of an important school exam to the point where i was sitting on the ground and couldn't stand up. After that i started smoking only indica weed.

legal: canada, netherlands, belgium, democratic us states, alaska, mexico, italy, spain, south africa, uruguay, thailand, czechia
drug class: cannabinoids, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD)

View attachment 2383397

Alcohol

side effects: impaired coordination, memory impairment, sleep disturbances, nausea, headache, sedation

View attachment 2383445

Combinations

Since i lost my virginity i have experimented with using different drugs and combining them. If i want to feel very good for just one day i will usually go with phenibut + alcohol for nightclubs or phenibut + weed for sex. I now have a body count of 7+ and don't feel any anxiety without using any substances. I will only go with combinations like these once every few months to remind myself how good it feels to be low inhib. Anyways i strongly advice no one to try combining phenibut and alcohol especially at higher doses because it is not only highly addictive but also deadly.

some risky combinations that will definitely lower inhibitions and make you feel like brad pitt:

Phenibut + Alcohol

risk level: relatively safe in low doses, but deadly in higher doses (50ml>/hour + 1g>)

Phenibut + Weed

Alcohol + Weed

View attachment 2383467

will do my research op

• +1
Introduction

Phenibut

(More Plates More Dates)

(The Drug Classroom)

Weed (indica)

View attachment 2383397

Alcohol

View attachment 2383445

Combinations

Phenibut + Alcohol

Phenibut + Weed

Alcohol + Weed

View attachment 2383467

good post op

• +1
Introduction

Phenibut

(More Plates More Dates)

(The Drug Classroom)

Weed (indica)

View attachment 2383397

Alcohol

View attachment 2383445

Combinations

Phenibut + Alcohol

Phenibut + Weed

Alcohol + Weed

View attachment 2383467

Add smoking to the list gives me the same stimulation as caffeine but a calming effect too with no anxiety

I didnt know u could have social anxiety and big dick lol

Drugs is for weak mentally ill faggots what do drugs do besides ruin your health and looksmin yourself retard. It has no benefits. kys subhuman cuck

Last edited:
Chtagpt article

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Drugs is for weak mentally ill faggots what do drugs do besides ruin your health and looksmin yourself retard. It has no benefits. kys subhuman cuck
redpill propaganda has brainwashed you! drugs can have benefits for some people if used in the right way. there is no point in having perfect health when you get no pussy and have no friends. if therapy didn't work and you have severe social anxiety the only way to improve your life is by using drugs. and i'm not saying you should become addicted, but instead to use drugs as a tool (like once a month) to improve social skills and improve your thinking into becoming more low inhib.

just thinking about being confident won't make you confident, because the brain is too smart for that too work. you need to actually get results and for some results are only achievable with drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Pehnibut is classified as a fucking illigal drug here in (((Italy))) what a piece of shit country holy shit.

Weed removes my ability to sustain erections or sometimes even getting them. Especially after the 1st hour. It prevented my dick from working even with 10mg of Cialis.

Alcohol makes me a literal pornstar with zero inhibition that can fuck for hours.
I fucking hate alcohol, the taste, the hangovers and now that I am heavily into bodybuilding the negative effects on muscle mass and recovery.

Sober it's very hit or miss for me. Sometimes I can have good average sex that lasts around 10 to 15 minutes, sometimes my insane high inhib brain starts having a billion thoughts an hour and I lose my erection mid fuck.

What a clow fucking life man, I swear to god. Thanks for reading my blogpost.

• +1