⚡Ultimate Heightfraud Tutorial (FULL GUIDE) *4+ INCHES*

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
So in my last thread I showed you guys how to actually increase height whether your plates are closed or not (See below)
But i realized trying to help people sometimes is pointless and people who think they know how bones actually work and are too lazy to even try and just type "cope" instead of actually discussing about whether methods would work or not no matter how much proof you give them.

So instead what I will focus on today is how to fraud height. How can you boost your height instantly without having to work. Let's say you got a urgent date, want to mog in public, or just want to surprise people at school, then I got you covered. With this tutorial I will show you how to effectively height fraud! Let's get started! Do not ever feel bad for frauding as women fraud things like makeup, body count, hips, height (heels), weight, etc. You should do whatever it takes to get as much taller as possible. Even me myself am 6'3 and fraud to 6'6 so why aren't you?

What You Wear:
I have never heard anyone talk about this before but what you wear could actually make you look taller or shorter. Having the appearence of long limbs can make a 5'10 mf look 6'2, but having the appearence of short limbs or stubby limbs could make a 6'2 mf look 5'10. I should also include to skinny/leanmaxx too but no need.

Here are some clothes to wear that make you appear taller:

- Shorts: Shorts make your legs look longer therefore taller, also when you wear shorts do not wear baggy or long shorts. Not only does that look ugly but overall makes your legs look shorter

- High Rise Jeans/Pants: Will probably make you look gay but taller

- Flared Jeans/Pants: Pants that are wide on the bottom. You can also try stacked jeans

- Tank Tops/Short sleeve shirts: Make arms look longer

- Wearing Black: Idk how but this article says it ig

- Wearing a Hat/Long Hair: Not only improves your face but makes you look taller

Basically anything that reveals more of your leg/arms makes you appear taller

Here are some clothes not to wear that make you look shorter:
Pretty simple
- Long/Baggy/Oversized Shit Looks like shit and makes you look shorter

Sock Lifts 101 (+1 Inch?):
I'm sure you have probably heard of sock lifts before. They are basically insoles for your socks. The issue with sock lifts is that

1. They don't add even close to the suggested height
Most companies say they add like 1-2 inches. They don't even add 1 inch. At most they could add half a inch but even then it depends on how much you weigh

2. Uncomfortable AF
Get a sock, take a small shirt, put it inside the socks soles, then walk around on it. Multiply that uncomfort and pain by 2 and you have sock lifts.

3. Slip around
Even if the sock lifts could add like .2 inches, the sock lifts slip around in your socks all the time and you wouldn't even be able to realistically walk with them on

Overall don't buy sock lifts, they are shit. All the adds with the sock lifts are fake

Glucosamine Sulfate (+1 Inch?):
Glucosamine Sulfate could increase your spinal height by up to a inch. It will strengthen the tendons and joints making them compress less.

Posture (+1 Inch):
Well I guess posture isn't technically frauding. It's simply bringing out your true height. Bad posture will also compress your spine. Now I will acknowledge that most niggas don't walk like this

Walking with head up and chest forward can definitely increase height by a cm or 2. Don't make it obvious though.

Tippy Toe Walk (+.5?):
Now don't take this and do retarded shit like actually walking on your tippy toes. I mean when you take a step, don't fully put the balls of your feet on the ground

Shoes 101 (+2.5):
I recommend purchasing some thick soled shoes. Not only are they more comfortable then lifts and stuff but they give more height. Obviously don't wear dumb shit like this

And if you do, don't do it every day and just tell normies its for fashion jfl.

Instead wear discrete shit like Airmaxxes (1-1.5), balenciagas (1-1.5), Air Forces (1.4), any boots

You could even combine any of these with lifts to get up to 2 inches taller (just make sure you buy a size up)

HOWEVER. what if i told you you could boost even more than that? Well there are these shoes called conzuris and they can boost up to a whopping 3 inches (depending on which ones you buy), look stylish, are comfortable, and cheap. I personally bought the white and black and they look even better in real life.

What's great about them is not only that but you could even combine conzuris with more lifts to fraud you even up to 4 inches. Conzuri is adding new styles and designs so I recommend getting them now. They only cost up to like 100 dollars. Go to www.conzuri.com to order. Btw Ik this sounds like a sponsor or like i'm a worker for conzuri or some shit but i genuinely love this brand.

:no: The one warning about conzuris is that the delivery is pretty bad. It could take up to 3 weeks to actually arrive depending on your location. You can order them on amazon to possibly get them faster!

The Lifts 101 (+2 Inches):
Shoe lifts are the most common height frauding method and have been pretty much mainstream. Here, we will talk about how lifts work, which ones are the best, and how much height they actually add.

How They Work?
For starters shoe lifts are basically insoles that are thicker on the bottom. Basically sort of a ramp for your feet.

How Much Height Do They Actually Add?
Shoe lift companies always put on their advertisements that they boost you like 2+ inches. I've even tried some that boost "4 Inches". The thing about shoe lifts is that the part that your stepping on is only that height when their uncompressed. When you actually put the shoes on and the force of your body weight goes on the shoe, they will go from like 2-3 inches to about a inch or less. The thing is, shoe lifts need to compress in order for you to even comfortably walk. If you actually boosted 2 inches uncompressed it would be very painful on your foot and it would be hard to even fit your foot in. Basically, to know how much height it adds, take the advertised height gain from the shoes and subtract half a inch. If you are heavy subtract a inch.

What Shoes Are The Best For Lifts?

When buying shoe lifts you also need to get the right shoes. Trying to boost anything more than a inch in regular low or mid top shoes will make you look goofy. When buying shoes try to go for a size above as well as go for shoes with high tops such as high top converses/chuck, High Top Sneakers (Like Jordans), or Boots/Timberlands.

What Lifts Are The Best?
The best lifts are the ones that work as full insoles. I have tried all different types of lifts and can confirm that the tiny ones that just cushion the back are shit. They will constantly slip off and are uncomfortable. Never buy shit like this
X

Instead you want to go for lifts like this

Doing all of these methods you could gain 4+ inches if done correctly. If you have any questions, have a suggestion, or need help please reply or pm me and I will try to help you and like always. Love all of you brahs and hope you ascend and slay soon! :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, nofriendscel, m0ss26 and 18 others
>- Wearing a Hat/Long Hair: Not only improves your face but makes you look taller

BOTB now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, m0ss26, ArcticStorm and 9 others
interesting

• JFL
Reactions: SheeshhX
Thinking about getting lifts in my AF1s. Will probably fraud an inch or two, do you think it'll look dumb?

Thinking about getting lifts in my AF1s. Will probably fraud an inch or two, do you think it'll look dumb?
nah. You can fraud a inch in low top/mid top. I recommend buying a size up but ive done it and it looked normal and was comfortable. Dont do more than a inch tho

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
nah. You can fraud a inch in low top/mid top. I recommend buying a size up but ive done it and it looked normal and was comfortable. Dont do more than a inch tho
do i gotta wear a size up? and how uncomfortable is running/jumping? ion wanna get cucked if i have to jump fences/run from security or cops

So in my last thread I showed you guys how to actually increase height whether your plates are closed or not (See below)

But i realized trying to help people sometimes is pointless and people who think they know how bones actually work and are too lazy to even try and just type "cope" instead of actually discussing about whether methods would work or not no matter how much proof you give them.

So instead what I will focus on today is how to fraud height. How can you boost your height instantly without having to work. Let's say you got a urgent date, want to mog in public, or just want to surprise people at school, then I got you covered. With this tutorial I will show you how to effectively height fraud! Let's get started! Do not ever feel bad for frauding as women fraud things like makeup, body count, hips, height (heels), weight, etc. You should do whatever it takes to get as much taller as possible. Even me myself am 6'3 and fraud to 6'6 so why aren't you?

What You Wear:
I have never heard anyone talk about this before but what you wear could actually make you look taller or shorter. Having the appearence of long limbs can make a 5'10 mf look 6'2, but having the appearence of short limbs or stubby limbs could make a 6'2 mf look 5'10. I should also include to skinny/leanmaxx too but no need.

- Shorts: Shorts make your legs look longer therefore taller, also when you wear shorts do not wear baggy or long shorts. Not only does that look ugly but overall makes your legs look shorter
View attachment 2243326

View attachment 2243323

- Flared Jeans/Pants: Pants that are wide on the bottom. You can also try stacked jeans
View attachment 2243331

View attachment 2243339

View attachment 2243342

- Wearing a Hat/Long Hair: Not only improves your face but makes you look taller
View attachment 2243346

Pretty simple
View attachment 2243353

I'm sure you have probably heard of sock lifts before. They are basically insoles for your socks. The issue with sock lifts is that

Most companies say they add like 1-2 inches. They don't even add 1 inch. At most they could add half a inch but even then it depends on how much you weigh

2. Uncomfortable AF
Get a sock, take a small shirt, put it inside the socks soles, then walk around on it. Multiply that uncomfort and pain by 2 and you have sock lifts.

3. Slip around
Even if the sock lifts could add like .2 inches, the sock lifts slip around in your socks all the time and you wouldn't even be able to realistically walk with them on

Overall don't buy sock lifts, they are shit. All the adds with the sock lifts are fake

Glucosamine Sulfate could increase your spinal height by up to a inch. It will strengthen the tendons and joints making them compress less.

Posture (+1 Inch):
Well I guess posture isn't technically frauding. It's simply bringing out your true height. Bad posture will also compress your spine. Now I will acknowledge that most niggas don't walk like this
View attachment 2243225
Walking with head up and chest forward can definitely increase height by a cm or 2. Don't make it obvious though.
Tippy Toe Walk (+.5?):
Now don't take this and do retarded shit like actually walking on your tippy toes. I mean when you take a step, don't fully put the balls of your feet on the ground
Shoes 101 (+2.5):
I recommend purchasing some thick soled shoes. Not only are they more comfortable then lifts and stuff but they give more height. Obviously don't wear dumb shit like this
View attachment 2243253

Instead wear discrete shit like Airmaxxes (1-1.5), balenciagas (1-1.5), Air Forces (1.4), any boots
View attachment 2243265View attachment 2243267View attachment 2243271View attachment 2243273
You could even combine any of these with lifts to get up to 2 inches taller (just make sure you buy a size up)

HOWEVER. what if i told you you could boost even more than that? Well there are these shoes called conzuris and they can boost up to a whopping 3 inches (depending on which ones you buy), look stylish, are comfortable, and cheap. I personally bought the white and black and they look even better in real life.
View attachment 2243275View attachment 2243277View attachment 2243278View attachment 2243284
What's great about them is not only that but you could even combine conzuris with more lifts to fraud you even up to 4 inches. Conzuri is adding new styles and designs so I recommend getting them now. They only cost up to like 100 dollars. Go to www.conzuri.com to order. Btw Ik this sounds like a sponsor or like i'm a worker for conzuri or some shit but i genuinely love this brand.

:no: The one warning about conzuris is that the delivery is pretty bad. It could take up to 3 weeks to actually arrive depending on your location. You can order them on amazon to possibly get them faster!
Shoe lifts are the most common height frauding method and have been pretty much mainstream. Here, we will talk about how lifts work, which ones are the best, and how much height they actually add.

How They Work?
For starters shoe lifts are basically insoles that are thicker on the bottom. Basically sort of a ramp for your feet.

Shoe lift companies always put on their advertisements that they boost you like 2+ inches. I've even tried some that boost "4 Inches". The thing about shoe lifts is that the part that your stepping on is only that height when their uncompressed. When you actually put the shoes on and the force of your body weight goes on the shoe, they will go from like 2-3 inches to about a inch or less. The thing is, shoe lifts need to compress in order for you to even comfortably walk. If you actually boosted 2 inches uncompressed it would be very painful on your foot and it would be hard to even fit your foot in. Basically, to know how much height it adds, take the advertised height gain from the shoes and subtract half a inch. If you are heavy subtract a inch.

When buying shoe lifts you also need to get the right shoes. Trying to boost anything more than a inch in regular low or mid top shoes will make you look goofy. When buying shoes try to go for a size above as well as go for shoes with high tops such as high top converses/chuck, High Top Sneakers (Like Jordans), or Boots/Timberlands.
View attachment 2243163View attachment 2243167View attachment 2243170View attachment 2243173

What Lifts Are The Best?
The best lifts are the ones that work as full insoles. I have tried all different types of lifts and can confirm that the tiny ones that just cushion the back are shit. They will constantly slip off and are uncomfortable. Never buy shit like this
View attachment 2243184
View attachment 2243196

Doing all of these methods you could gain 4+ inches if done correctly. If you have any questions, have a suggestion, or need help please reply or pm me and I will try to help you and like always. Love all of you brahs and hope you ascend and slay soon! :heart:
Not seen a post like this in tiiiime

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
Great post keep it up.

Doubt Glucosamine could increase height but thanks for the write-up!

Added to certified good user list

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
do i gotta wear a size up? and how uncomfortable is running/jumping? ion wanna get cucked if i have to jump fences/run from security or cops
i did sprints in 1 inch lifts jfl. also they were air maxxes so they were already tight as fuck on my feet. ulll be fine

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and 9Romance
Great post keep it up.

Doubt Glucosamine could increase height but thanks for the write-up!

Added to certified good user list
i did it. it might've aided in my growth. You can give it a try. One container can last you a long time and its pretty cheap

What You Wear:

View attachment 2243326

View attachment 2243323

View attachment 2243331

View attachment 2243339

View attachment 2243342

View attachment 2243346

Pretty simple
View attachment 2243353

2. Uncomfortable AF

3. Slip around

Posture (+1 Inch):
View attachment 2243225
Tippy Toe Walk (+.5?):
Shoes 101 (+2.5):
View attachment 2243253

View attachment 2243265View attachment 2243267View attachment 2243271View attachment 2243273

View attachment 2243275View attachment 2243277View attachment 2243278View attachment 2243284

How They Work?

View attachment 2243163View attachment 2243167View attachment 2243170View attachment 2243173

What Lifts Are The Best?
View attachment 2243184
View attachment 2243196

It needs to go to BOTB

good thread, but for some reason lifts are insanely uncomfortable for me, even 1 inch. Am I the only one who feels this way?

What You Wear:

View attachment 2243326

View attachment 2243323

View attachment 2243331

View attachment 2243339

View attachment 2243342

View attachment 2243346

Pretty simple
View attachment 2243353

2. Uncomfortable AF

3. Slip around

Posture (+1 Inch):
View attachment 2243225
Tippy Toe Walk (+.5?):
Shoes 101 (+2.5):
View attachment 2243253

How They Work?

What Lifts Are The Best?
View attachment 2243184
View attachment 2243196

dark triadmaxxed shoe.

• +1
Reactions: blueeyed179cm
So I can finally be 5'8 nice

• JFL
Reactions: asterosprite
bro i don't wanna pretend to be tall with manlet proportions/limbs, i actually wanna be tall. Some of the stuff you mentioned is a little ridiculous. Glucosamine giving you 1 inch of height? Posture giving 1 inch? I think not.

• +1
Reactions: chadcoper
Glucosamine giving you 1 inch of height?
It doesnt actually make you taller, but maintains your morning height. I lose about .75 inches of height, so it is pretty useful

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables
It doesnt actually make you taller, but maintains your morning height. I lose about .75 inches of height, so it is pretty useful
Damn, does it keep all your morning height? Seems like you have personal experience. I lose 3/4 and am 5’10 late in the afternoon so I could look like a strong 5’11-weak 6ft in the afternoon compared to others.

Jfl at copying my guide