Ultimate proof of face over body

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
FaceApp 1685137989041

Ideal body for a curry perfect ab inserations yet his face well below average it's infantile and lacks any masculinity how is this even possible ? To have a body like that you need an extreme amount of testarone but this guy's face lacks any testarone.

• JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, forevermirin, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
@Arborist this is a very unfortunate case indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234 and bwrauycnee
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Rimaxtis, tombradylover and 3 others
Water is wet

It is a very brutal case usually curries look way better after body maxing this guy is a very unfortunate case I pray I don't end up looking like this lower body fat

boneless + recessed + genetically excess facial fat

He hit the unholy trinity as an ethnic that's even worse I wonder if he's an incel though or If he got a gf

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
He will do just fine after jaw implants

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2225527

Ideal body for a curry perfect ab inserations yet his face well below average it's infantile and lacks any masculinity how is this even possible ? To have a body like that you need an extreme amount of testarone but this guy's face lacks any testarone.
nigga no shit do u not realize that this is a blackpill forum

nigga no shit do u not realize that this is a blackpill forum

I get that but his body is insane your body is connected to t but his face reeks of Eastrogen his face looks infantile like a babies

I get that but his body is insane your body is connected to t but his face reeks of Eastrogen his face looks infantile like a babies
bcs he’s roided asf jfl, ur body and face have no correlation to each other

bcs he’s roided asf jfl, ur body and face have no correlation to each other

Steroids bind to your androgen receptors modifying it increases an over all uptake of natural test but I don't know if he used test or not

I would immediately assume this is edited and that’s not actually the face that is on that body irl
Have you seen actual videos of him? Pretty brutal if yes

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Depends, get women’s rating of him

Someone should do a tinder experiment with him.

Not with some supposedly "average" (in reality HTN-chadlite guy) and post the results here

Boneless, Tiny skull, shit fat deposit genes.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I would immediately assume this is edited and that’s not actually the face that is on that body irl
Have you seen actual videos of him? Pretty brutal if yes

It's real I've seen it in motion the guy is a manlet unforantely

View attachment 2225527

Ugly chest gap tbh

Abs end too high, at that bf even I have lower set abs showing

Over for this baljeet pheno roider

Being honest. He probably has top smv for a curry in the west. 6 psl dark curry cant break 5 likes in 48 hours anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Being honest. He probably has top smv for a curry in the west. 6 psl dark curry cant break 5 likes in 48 hours anyways

Nah his smv is 0 as a curry this is the curry type of pheno with high smv but this guy is an exception majority of the time when a curry loses weight he has a insane glow it's usually not as good as white guys glow ups but it's a massive change

Attachments

• download (49).png
    download (49).png
    306.6 KB · Views: 0
Nah his smv is 0 as a curry this is the curry type of pheno with high smv but this guy is an exception majority of the time when a curry loses weight he has a insane glow it's usually not as good as white guys glow ups but it's a massive change
download (49).png

This face is ugly as fuck blud.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
download (49).png

This face is ugly as fuck blud.

He mogs the average white brutally for starters he has high cheek bones his jaw is more robust than the average guy he actually has hunter eyes if he's ugly is sin it never began for you literally

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
No one will swipe on that, looks like an AI image

Why are you coping so hard with these uncanny ass morphs

Also next time I read a face > body thread I’m going to bleachmaxx my eyes

No one will swipe on that, looks like an AI image

Why are you coping so hard with these uncanny ass morphs

1 guy using the passion 5 filter got 500 matches on tinder your delusional if you think a man like this wouldn't do well on tinder.

When ever a picture looks to good to be real niggas cope when it mogs then brutally

View attachment 2225527

Shitty body and even shitter face

Also next time I read a face > body thread I’m going to bleachmaxx my eyes

But this is an extreme example he doesn't just look below average he genuinely looks ugly he has no good facial features meanwhile these guys below have redeeming traits it is an extreme example

Attachments

• FvOR1Z_WIAcQ-AD.jpg_large.jpg
    FvOR1Z_WIAcQ-AD.jpg_large.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 0
1 guy using the passion 5 filter got 500 matches on tinder your delusional if you think a man like this wouldn't do well on tinder.

When ever a picture looks to good to be real niggas cope when it mogs then brutally
Yes that was me (I did it anyway, not sure if someone else did it too)

But this dude you posted doesn’t even look human, his skin texture is too smooth and the colour is too saturated. Looks like an AI image. FaceApp can still look real, albeit it is also uncanny as shit if you know what the person looks like

• +1
Yes that was me (I did it anyway, not sure if someone else did it too)

But this dude you posted doesn’t even look human, his skin texture is too smooth and the colour is too saturated. Looks like an AI image. FaceApp can still look real, albeit it is also uncanny as shit if you know what the person looks like

Stable defusion morphs mog these the reason they don't look human though is cause humans are to subhuman our skin wrinkles and it isn't smooth like a morph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Still male gaze cope... he’s physique is rare juts not that well deserved
Yeah physique is mostly male gaze I do agree. However face > all (honestly only people who don’t believe this are redpill copers who still think confidence/physique>all). If you are atleast a mtn, physique does have a bonus but he is a 3 at best so it wouldn’t do much for him.

• +1
Yeah physique is mostly male gaze I do agree. However face > all (honestly only people who don’t believe this are redpill copers who still think confidence/physique>all). If you are atleast a mtn, physique does have a bonus but he is a 3 at best so it wouldn’t do much for him.
body matters he’s body is just not ideal not he’s leanness or insertions etc

Well give any other face onto this and they would be Chad smv
Chad SMV with this physique requires htn face and being very tall or average/slightly above average height chadlite