Under 18cels realize this

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
As soon as your parents stop funding your lifestyle you will be forced to wageslave nonstop. Any lofty dreams or aspirations likely won't happen. The only realistic thing to plan towards is becoming a superwagie.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 21863 and 39 others
UKCELS:

just go to uni and if your parents are broke, the gov will give you money to live off of.

If that’s not enough, get diagnosed with autism. My ex is getting £700 a month for only being mildly autistic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, lightskinbengali, NerdcelThundercok and 22 others
UKCELS:

just go to uni and if your parents are broke, the gov will give you money to live off of.

If that’s not enough, get diagnosed with autism. My ex is getting £700 a month for only being midly autistic.
Probably takes forever to get a diagnosis tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, pneumocystosis and PseudoMaxxer
UKCELS:

If that’s not enough, get diagnosed with autism. My ex is getting £700 a month for only being midly autistic.
My financially life would've been easier if I stayed in college and let my parents pay for it.

Call it "Stay In College Forever Theory". You get government backed student loans.
Where as in the real world you have to wageslave for everything you own.

I've seen many women literally stay in college until their 30.

Plus you can work a summer job and get tuition reimbursement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 26859 and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and thereallegend
UKCELS:

I mean that's absolute shit tier money, fuck you gonna do with 700?

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, zura, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, wowamat, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
@pneumocystosis

The problem with staying in college forever or welfaremaxxing is that you'll never make enough money to get ahead, to get surgeries, to geomaxx.
In America you have to pay back student loans and you'll lose welfare benefits if you make too much money.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, pneumocystosis, incel194012940 and 2 others
@Ai Impact @Vermilioncore

As soon as your parents stop funding your lifestyle you will be forced to wageslave nonstop. Any lofty dreams or aspirations likely won't happen. The only realistic thing to plan towards is becoming a superwagie.

@therealbetabuxxer

You need to hustlemaxx as much as you can while your dopamine is at its peak. If you're still broke or in debt after 40 it's over

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and schizo echochamber
Thank God I realized this at 14 when my parents wanted me out of the house, I realized I couldn’t get girls anyway so I codecelmaxxed and learned C++. Now to be fair 10 years later I‘m still incel (in recovery from surgerymaxxing rn) but my mom cleaned toilets, my dad was a dishwasher and I‘m a workfromhome software dev, mogs both to Mars and beyond. Never went to school though, GitHub projects are enough in this economy since there’s a worker shortage in Europe you don‘t need a degree.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 26859, D1390pilled and 8 others
@pneumocystosis

The problem with staying in college forever or welfaremaxxing is that you'll never make enough money to get ahead, to get surgeries, to geomaxx.
In America you have to pay back student loans and you'll lose welfare benefits if you make too much money.
He’s chad, doesn’t need surgeries or geomaxxingn anyway

Just kill your parents theory to get their inheritance

Just do stuff when ur young
Things that you can put a lot of your time into
NOT WAGESLAVING YOUNG (4 months maximum)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Thank God I realized this at 14 when my parents wanted me out of the house, I realized I couldn’t get girls anyway so I codecelmaxxed and learned C++. Now to be fair 10 years later I‘m still incel (in recovery from surgerymaxxing rn) but my mom cleaned toilets, my dad was a dishwasher and I‘m a workfromhome software dev, mogs both to Mars and beyond. Never went to school though, GitHub projects are enough in this economy since there’s a worker shortage in Europe you don‘t need a degree.
Good acension bro.
You broke out (y)

• +1
I’m gonna learn some skills then for a high paying job but can’t wage now because I don’t speak the language where im at.

can’t relate at all

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
UKCELS:

If that’s not enough, get diagnosed with autism. My ex is getting £700 a month for only being mildly autistic.
lifefuel for retards (me)

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Get degree. Work. Invest money. Repeat until you dont have to work and only invest money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wowamat, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 1 other person
@pneumocystosis

you also don’t have to pay student loans back if you leave america

i forgot what it’s called but there’s a program where after living outside of america for long enough you don’t pay back student loans

bro how do you barely research shit while constantly trying to make it out of the system lmao there’s so many things and loopholes you can do to get ahead

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You can also get further expertise in your degree for more work money and less total work in exchange for longer get degree phase

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you also don’t have to pay student loans back if you leave america

i forgot what it’s called but there’s a program where after living outside of america for long enough you don’t pay back student loans

bro how do you barely research shit while constantly trying to make it out of the system lmao there’s so many things and loopholes you can do to get ahead
Yea I know I could reach a settlement on my current credit card debt. But that’d ruin your credit score.

Yea I know I could reach a settlement on my current credit card debt. But that’d ruin your credit score.
not what i’m talking about retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I co own a business with my friend already, just gotta learn how to invest really.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
not even high school?
I have a middle school degree (Realschule). And a useless 3 year apprenticeship for a low-level government position that my parents pushed me into. I wasted my prime years (14 - 17) being exploited for boring office tasks and learning how to click a mouse. Thankfully I learned C++ from YT videos while being bored out of my mind, at least that saved my career.

After that my parents were like „you have an Ausbildung, we‘re done raising you“, gee thanks. I got a job as a cartographic graphic designer (making maps for traveling, hiking, etc.). Was exploited again because I had no clue about salaries (1300 post tax). I noticed that the boomer running the company lost a lot of customers because the software was some 90s GIS tool, also he offered his service in German only and was still somehow making 20k / month (granted, pre-tax for the entire company but still). So I realized that I can code and he can‘t, quit and wrote better software and tried starting my own business with that at 19. Ran out of my saved up money, moved back in with my parents (surprisingly they let me), codecelled for 2 years, got kicked out again („get a job, you’re an adult now“), open-sourced some parts of my unfinished software on GitHub, applied at YCombinator startups, told the interviewer I had 3 years of C++ and 2 years of writing code which made me a „senior engineer“ and boom, I now have dual income from my own company (it took another 3 years to finish my software, took way longer than expected) + comfy remote job. No degree or high school / Abitur though.

Good acension bro.
You broke out (y)
There was a point in my life where I was basically with the back to the wall, my only option being wagie for life or doubling down on codemaxxing with my software. I doubled down and „won“, at least financially.

I didn‘t even care about girls until 21 because I was constantly borderline homeless I thought whats the point maybe I‘ll have some sex and then it‘s back to waging, fuck this. People who have supportive parents won‘t understand but that’s ok. I was bluepilled and had no contact with girls which was probably for the better, now I used my salary on surgeries and will ascend next year.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
My financially life would've been easier if I stayed in college and let my parents pay for it.

Call it "Stay In College Forever Theory". You get government backed student loans.
Where as in the real world you have to wageslave for everything you own.

I've seen many women literally stay in college until their 30.

Plus you can work a summer job and get tuition reimbursement.
This is honestly so based if your poor do it until you land a well paying wagie job or keep starting businesses while at school

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and thereallegend
not what i’m talking about retard
Not sure I wanna leave the country to dodge taxes and debt. I’ll look into other loopholes you’re hinting towards.

• +1
I have a middle school degree (Realschule). And a useless 3 year apprenticeship for a low-level government position that my parents pushed me into. I wasted my prime years (14 - 17) being exploited for boring office tasks and learning how to click a mouse. Thankfully I learned C++ from YT videos while being bored out of my mind, at least that saved my career.

After that my parents were like „you have an Ausbildung, we‘re done raising you“, gee thanks. I got a job as a cartographic graphic designer (making maps for traveling, hiking, etc.). Was exploited again because I had no clue about salaries (1300 post tax). I noticed that the boomer running the company lost a lot of customers because the software was some 90s GIS tool, also he offered his service in German only and was still somehow making 20k / month (granted, pre-tax for the entire company but still). So I realized that I can code and he can‘t, quit and wrote better software and tried starting my own business with that at 19. Ran out of my saved up money, moved back in with my parents (surprisingly they let me), codecelled for 2 years, got kicked out again („get a job, you’re an adult now“), open-sourced some parts of my unfinished software on GitHub, applied at YCombinator startups, told the interviewer I had 3 years of C++ and 2 years of writing code which made me a „senior engineer“ and boom, I now have dual income from my own company (it took another 3 years to finish my software, took way longer than expected) + comfy remote job. No degree or high school / Abitur though.

There was a point in my life where I was basically with the back to the wall, my only option being wagie for life or doubling down on codemaxxing with my software. I doubled down and „won“, at least financially.

I didn‘t even care about girls until 21 because I was constantly borderline homeless I thought whats the point maybe I‘ll have some sex and then it‘s back to waging, fuck this. People who have supportive parents won‘t understand but that’s ok. I was bluepilled and had no contact with girls which was probably for the better, now I used my salary on surgeries and will ascend next year.
thanks for an in depth answer

Whats the process like for applying to startups

I already do wage slave

Whats the process like for applying to startups
I got my job at workatastartup.com and negotiated my salary with levels.fyi - very useful sites. I applied at multiple companies while I was employed part-time. The process is very standard, you upload your resume (MAKE SURE TO USE A LATEX TEMPLATE SO ITS MACHINE READABLE YOU WILL GET FILTERED OTHERWISE), write a customized message about how well you fit the job WRITE ABOUT YOUR PROJECTS if you have no prior work experience, send an email to HR. If you get accepted (I wrote 6 applications and got 3 responses so 50% match rate), you‘ll get a basic interview first usually where you can tell the recruiter about you.

The hardest part is the second interview, the technical one. In one case (a crypto company) I had to do things like implement a hash map live or implement fibonacci without recursion IIRC.

I also applied at Kraken (bitcoin exchange), I had a take home task that I finished (heres the GUI framework we use for our trading app, implement a simple buy / sell GUI screen), I did that perfectly, got a „welcome to the team“ from the dev lead and still got rejected in the end for a guy with a degree. So degrees are helpful but I‘d say they‘re overrated for the amount if effort and debt you have to put in.

Last tech interview was the best, I was under supervision to fix a GitHub PR in their open-source software while the interviewer was guiding me in parts that I didn‘t know. Then we went over some of my GH projects and I should explain the architecture and tradeoffs of my software.

But tbh I enjoyed my 2 years of lonely codecelling very much, nothing mogs more than waking up and working for yourself instead of some boss

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and GuyFromSingapore
I got my job at workatastartup.com and negotiated my salary with levels.fyi - very useful sites. I applied at multiple companies while I was employed part-time. The process is very standard, you upload your resume (MAKE SURE TO USE A LATEX TEMPLATE SO ITS MACHINE READABLE YOU WILL GET FILTERED OTHERWISE), write a customized message about how well you fit the job WRITE ABOUT YOUR PROJECTS if you have no prior work experience, send an email to HR. If you get accepted (I wrote 6 applications and got 3 responses so 50% match rate), you‘ll get a basic interview first usually where you can tell the recruiter about you.

The hardest part is the second interview, the technical one. In one case (a crypto company) I had to do things like implement a hash map live or implement fibonacci without recursion IIRC.

I also applied at Kraken (bitcoin exchange), I had a take home task that I finished (heres the GUI framework we use for our trading app, implement a simple buy / sell GUI screen), I did that perfectly, got a „welcome to the team“ from the dev lead and still got rejected in the end for a guy with a degree. So degrees are helpful but I‘d say they‘re overrated for the amount if effort and debt you have to put in.

Last tech interview was the best, I was under supervision to fix a GitHub PR in their open-source software while the interviewer was guiding me in parts that I didn‘t know. Then we went over some of my GH projects and I should explain the architecture and tradeoffs of my software.

But tbh I enjoyed my 2 years of lonely codecelling very much, nothing mogs more than waking up and working for yourself instead of some boss
oops I meant incubators/ Investors

How long did it take for you to get good enough at c++ to get jobs etc? I do a lot of programming as a hobby, but I'm actually pretty shit at it. I've been doing c++ for around 7 years, but lack discipline and struggle working in teams.

How long did it take for you to get good enough at c++ to get jobs etc?
About 3 years (watched thenewboston on YT, OG learn2code material right there), but I switched to Rust (which is why I prefer startups that work with Rust). Similar language, but 1000x better compiler and once you "get" lifetimes, etc. it will make you better at understanding C++ pointers, memory allocation, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
oops I meant incubators/ Investors
I built my company 100% myself with no external money. I started with 8000€ in the bank and reduced my spending to 800€ / month so I could get about 10 months on runway. After that I lived with my parents, you don't need much to code, just a brain and two hands. I'm a solopreneur, I don't need VC money.

I can't say much about investors, you can google how to join YCombinator or what investing conferences there are, network there, etc. I have a couple of other startup ideas that I'd need VC money for, but maybe I'll do them in my 30s once I'm reasonably secure.

Pro tip, reduce your expenses as much as you can and bootstrap as much as you can, otherwise VCs will leech off your work and it'll be the same as being employed. No VCs = no stress. Only contact VCs once you actually need to scale or want to sell.

You will need to learn how to live car lifestyle or personal finance then wage slave alot to afford college and education. Or get into a trade school.

How much do u make?

How much do u make?
I made 70k workfromhome before losing my job earlier this year. Now I‘m milking social security while building my business and renovating my house to rent it out.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
I made 70k workfromhome before losing my job earlier this year. Now I‘m milking social security while building my business and renovating my house to rent it out.
What happened with ur job? Related to surgery recovery or something like that?

What happened with ur job?
Chronic low t made me depressed and unmotivated, only recently found an endocrinologist based enough to prescribe TRT. I was also depressed because of my looks, no gf, no friends. I fixed most of it this year and will go on TRT in December.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and 12PSLsubhuman