under eye area

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
i think im just gonna get a filler to them and hopefully it lasts for around a year and then by then i hope i know what im doing for money and i will buy actual implants later on

but for now spending 500-600 cad per year on a filler which is like a weeks paycheck on minimum wage makes sense until i can save up big bucks

dont do it, fillers under eyes arent really good idea

• +1
Reactions: 000
Isn't fat graft a better option ?

why homey
fillers around eyes arent really safe (not dangerous but not safest as well) + they can migrate to cheek area making u bloated afterwards... imo wastage of money

i would rather go for fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Fillers in general are a bad idea since they stretch out the skin and then the fillers migrate to other areas of the face, but they’re especially not a good idea under your eyes.

fillers around eyes arent really safe (not dangerous but not safest as well) + they can migrate to cheek area making u bloated afterwards... imo wastage of money

i would rather go for fat grafts
Fat grafts really aren’t ideal either. For people with recessed orbitals fat isn’t going to provide enough volume, and like all fat over time it’ll just sink downward anyways. I think having hard material there like orbital rim implants is a much better alternative.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Fat grafts really aren’t ideal either. For people with recessed orbitals fat isn’t going to provide enough volume, and like all fat over time it’ll just sink downward anyways. I think having hard material there like orbital rim implants is a much better alternative.
Guy is telling that he needs something temporary before getting implants, fat grafts are better idea than fillers.

i dont think my orbitals are recessed i just have really thin skin under my eyes

fat grafts are expensive as hell, like 5k average cost

bruh i aint doin that

just save money and get implants
thats what i wanna do but i wanted to just have fillers for now but now from what u guys have said about em thats it not a guy idea to do that

fuck my asssss

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Guy is telling that he needs something temporary before getting implants, fat grafts are better idea than fillers.
Maybe but then what are you want to get implants or when the fat sinks? Remove it? You’re going to create a pocket there from where the fat was originally and where the fat moved to, so you’re skin won’t be as tight and in general removing fat can introduce issues so I’m not a fan.

I say just wear concealer until you can afford the implants. You’ll save money so you can get the implants sooner and if you get a good one, nobody will notice.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Maybe but then what are you want to get implants or when the fat sinks? Remove it? You’re going to create a pocket there from where the fat was originally and where the fat moved to, so you’re skin won’t be as tight and in general removing fat can introduce issues so I’m not a fan.

I say just wear concealer until you can afford the implants. You’ll save money so you can get the implants sooner and if you get a good one, nobody will notice.
That's what i advised to OP, read above. Just save for implants. I was talking in case when OP would be really desperate to get anything.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
get the fillers. a lot of the bloating and migration talk on here is exaggerated. fillers are a lot more precise than fat grafts also and can make a big difference in the tear trough area.

@crazyfishy @needsolution @Morpheus

i am going to get fillers, i have done research and it shows that fillers can stay around for alot longer than they tell you and it can migrate around say into your cheeks

but what im going to do is after 12-18 months of having it if it lasts that long, i will go get it dissolved around that point

i will make sure i dissolve it at some point, cause when it looks like it has gone away and many years has gone by, it apprently is still there,

so i will have a filler dissolve appointment when i feel like its the appropriate time

i just want a year to half a year temp solution so i can focus on making money and then by then hopefully i am in a better situation to get an implant or somethin

@crazyfishy @needsolution @Morpheus

i am going to get fillers, i have done research and it shows that fillers can stay around for alot longer than they tell you and it can migrate around say into your cheeks

but what im going to do is after 12-18 months of having it if it lasts that long, i will go get it dissolved around that point

i will make sure i dissolve it at some point, cause when it looks like it has gone away and many years has gone by, it apprently is still there,

so i will have a filler dissolve appointment when i feel like its the appropriate time

i just want a year to half a year temp solution so i can focus on making money and then by then hopefully i am in a better situation to get an implant or somethin
Personally I just don’t think it’s worth it. Even if you manage to get the filler dissolved, the damage to your skin and elasticity is already done since you expanded the area by inserting the filler. Furthermore from what I’ve read it’s hard not to also dissolve some of your natural fat when you dissolve filler which can take away some of your plumpness. Like I said before I think just using concealer until you can afford implants it the way to go but you do you.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Personally I just don’t think it’s worth it. Even if you manage to get the filler dissolved, the damage to your skin and elasticity is already done since you expanded the area by inserting the filler. Furthermore from what I’ve read it’s hard not to also dissolve some of your natural fat when you dissolve filler which can take away some of your plumpness. Like I said before I think just using concealer until you can afford implants it the way to go but you do you.
what kind of concealer

I will do under + upper eyelid fillers

wont girls call me out on wearing make up lol
It shouldn't be noticeable if you just apply a little and it matches your skin tone. But I personally only use it if I'm going out. 1) Because I don't care how I look as much if I'm not actively trying to talk to girls. And 2) since it'll be night and the room will probably be dimly lit, which assures they definitely won't notice.