Under eye fat

T

tyronmaxxing

Iron
Is there a way to get under eye fat like pic rel? I think that the fat in the lower eyelid on Chico kind of gives him this really nice look. Have heard little to nothing in the looksmax community regarding this aspect of facial aesthetic. Is there a way of getting it without surgery? If not what surgeries can get you it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart and rubberduck
Is there a way to get under eye fat like pic rel? I think that the fat in the lower eyelid on Chico kind of gives him this really nice look. Have heard little to nothing in the looksmax community regarding this aspect of facial aesthetic. Is there a way of getting it without surgery? If not what surgeries can get you it?
Damn, pic didn't upload. Here it is:

Attachments

• Francisco-Lachowski.jpg
    Francisco-Lachowski.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 0
Here's another pic so you guys know what I'm talking about

Attachments

• 3847807_download_1.jpeg
    3847807_download_1.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brasko19, caiolindo, aerty and 6 others
That’s aegyo sal. Usually it’s fat but sometimes it can be fluid. Surgery is ur only option.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
That’s aegyo sal. Usually it’s fat but sometimes it can be fluid. Surgery is ur only option.
Peak, but I guess I'll just have to get surgery. The fillers are temporary and last like 6 months so I can decide if they're for me or not.

Peak, but I guess I'll just have to get surgery. The fillers are temporary and last like 6 months so I can decide if they're for me or not.
If you go through can u post before and after pics?

Damn, pic didn't upload. Here it is:
That's orbicularis oculi hypertrophy from the frequent squinting that models do. You can get fat injections for them but it seems like a waste of time and money tbh. I made mine a lot more prominent without even trying just by squinting more. Also the injections usually end up looking alien/uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
If you go through can u post before and after pics?
Sure, but i think I'll try @gonion wanter method first. Btw, @gonion wanter how long did it take to see noticeable results and how often did you do the squints and for how long?

The aegyo sal is pretty much genetic but ig squinting can help you grow it, don't expect chico tier under eyes though

Sure, but i think I'll try @gonion wanter method first. Btw, @gonion wanter how long did it take to see noticeable results and how often did you do the squints and for how long?
A few weeks at most. Facial muscles tend to hypertrophy quickly. Also there's usually some preexisting orbicularis oculi hypertrophy since the muscle gets used so much in day to day life. I know mine were already pretty hypertrophied even before I increased them

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
A few weeks at most. Facial muscles tend to hypertrophy quickly. Also there's usually some preexisting orbicularis oculi hypertrophy since the muscle gets used so much in day to day life. I know mine were already pretty hypertrophied even before I increased them
But how many times per day or week and how long were the squinting sessions for?

Fat grafts easy. He only has that because his upper maxilla is recessed and his eyes had tons of fat around them in his prime.