undereye area is literally what differentiates chadlite to chad

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
this sneaky motherfucker is so damn important.

it isnt obvious to normie eyes but if you have knowledge about facial aesthetics you will instantly recognize them when you see a good one.

what will cause in absence of good undereye bone or fat :

-hollowness in your undereyes causing a sunken look, therefore making your maxilla and forward growth of your cheekbones worse than they are especially from side and 3/4 look

-skin discoloration which causes your skin and overall face to look unhealthy and "junkie"

thankfully fixing them isnt as hard as other areas for something very big in importance but small in size

first option is infraorbital implants yet there are users here who claim it havent caused any improvement in their undereye area, so be cautious and do your homework

second is fat grafting (@Lorsss intensifies) which is like permanent fillers, probably better option for most

third is fillers which might be better for richcels who can afford to get them redone over and over without problems

so yeah, if you are looking to kick up your looks, undereye area might be the missing thing

gl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2227 and 13 others
I thought fat grafts faded as well?

yeah up to %40 percent of them disappear and they act like localized fat after some time( meaning when you lose fat, you lose fat from injected area too but minor problem)

you can get a little bit more injected later on again, no biggie

after a fat graft, 40% of the fat injected fades away in the next months, while the 60% remains there forever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3962
I’ve always been confused by users who claim their infraorbital rim implant didn’t work for them, while simultaneously posting before/after pics where IMO they look much better after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 245, Lorsss and 1 other person
yeah up to %40 percent of them disappear and they act like localized fat after some time( meaning when you lose fat, you lose fat from injected area too but minor problem)

you can get a little bit more injected later on again, no biggie
after a fat graft, 40% of the fat injected fades away in the next months, while the 60% remains there forever
It's the only 'hard' looksmax I'm seriously considering cause my undereye is puffy as fuck and I have noticable dark circles in some light.

I'll drop to 10-12% bodyfat first from 25-30% while taking care of my skin to see if it improves anything though

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I’ve always been confused by users who claim their infraorbital rim implant didn’t work for them, while simultaneously posting before/after pics where IMO they look much better after
I think it depends on how bad is the problem. For example if you have severe under eye hollows, you probably missing bone mass. then the solution is to put something solid and thick aka infraorbital rim implants. For minor/moderate under eye hollows fat grafting is the best solution probably.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
fml my undereye dark circles are genetic and they've been dark since I was a child. Kinda adds character ngl

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
I came a little ngl

gonna get hella fat grafts son

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

I came a little ngl

gonna get hella fat grafts son
be careful with the fat grafts boyo. They can be very unforgivable . Don't put too much shit at once

this sneaky motherfucker is so damn important.

it isnt obvious to normie eyes but if you have knowledge about facial aesthetics you will instantly recognize them when you see a good one.

what will cause in absence of good undereye bone or fat :

-hollowness in your undereyes causing a sunken look, therefore making your maxilla and forward growth of your cheekbones worse than they are especially from side and 3/4 look

-skin discoloration which causes your skin and overall face to look unhealthy and "junkie"

thankfully fixing them isnt as hard as other areas for something very big in importance but small in size

first option is infraorbital implants yet there are users here who claim it havent caused any improvement in their undereye area, so be cautious and do your homework

second is fat grafting (@Lorsss intensifies) which is like permanent fillers, probably better option for most

third is fillers which might be better for richcels who can afford to get them redone over and over without problems

so yeah, if you are looking to kick up your looks, undereye area might be the missing thing

gl
Legit DIfference between you look gaunt and healthy

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, nastynas and Deleted member 3962
be careful with the fat grafts boyo. They can be very unforgivable . Don't put too much shit at once
transport every ounce of lard from my kardashian booty to my under eye area theorum

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, to_stop_da_cope, highT and 2 others
yeah thought so implants make it look a lot more full and sharper

Undereye issues are like 70% color... implants fix the hollows which is only like 30% of the problem.

Undereye issues are like 70% color... implants fix the hollows which is only like 30% of the problem.
so implants plus fat grafting is a better idea?

how much is a blackpill projection for infra implants?

SERIOUS LIFEEEFUEL

What do you mean by this
They can be very unpredictable. You can know how much of the fat will survive and where. That can result to ireggularities and bumps.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss
You can improve the infraorbitals rims with a quadrangular lefort 2 as well.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
brutal turkproducer pill

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel and nastynas
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 470, Gazzamogga and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Pendejo and turkproducer
yo ass inspired me kanka

nigga ppl here dont even go to gym

who is getting lefort2? lmao
Yeah at least I’m fixing it. Ngl they look better recently, i think a part of why my under eye area looks bad is due to lifestyle and ife improved mine a bit and they look better. i hope they don’t look worse once i drop weight

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
They can be very unpredictable. You can know how much of the fat will survive and where. That can result to ireggularities and bumps.
I have a plan using a lot of fat grafting to create hooded eyes and healthy undereyes

Would it work if I went for small amounts, then just repeat it again?

My undereyes is dog shit, only if it was as good as my supraorbital 😪

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
just get a quandrangular lefort 2 bro
nigga ppl here dont even go to gym

who is getting lefort2? lmao
The people who truly need it will make sure to get it, but i agree there are a lot of normies on this forum fantasizing about surgery that they will never get.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
That sounds great to me honestly.
Damn, ty

Do you have pictures of people who got irregularities and bumps after a fat graft?

Cant you just fix the irregularities later on with another fat graft?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
Do you have pictures of people who got irregularities and bumps after a fat graft?
I have some irregularity from it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262