Underrated aspect about being good looking

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
You can hit on foids and it'll never be a big deal even when you get rejected SRS.

When a bitch is not feeling you because you're actually not her type or whatever, she's still well aware that you're GL regardless and therefore you can just move on without her or bystanders having to worry about your feelings being hurt and what not. It's like "yeah whatever teehee" but when a subhuman approaches it's always a shitshow no matter what. Brootal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mewton, Preoximerianas and 22 others
You must approach @OldVirgin
It's all numbers game:redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
I got rejected once and I already stopped
I don't know how the "it's a numbers game" guys do it, rejection fucks me up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, fras and 5 others
You can hit on foids and it'll never be a big deal even when you get rejected SRS.

When a bitch is not feeling you because you're actually not her type or whatever, she's still well aware that you're GL regardless and therefore you can just move on without her or bystanders having to worry about your feelings being hurt and what not. It's like "yeah whatever teehee" but when a subhuman approaches it's always a shitshow no matter what. Brootal.

There is an unspoken rule amongst attractive people to set a standard of how they treat each other.

Hurting a high valued guy is effectively hurting herself as this was she sees herself apart of.

If you got a bad service from a 5* hotel you wouldn't start smashing the place up out of respect, but if you had a 1* hotel that scammed you, you would pull the whole room apart.

It's why a chad is put down gently as a respect to the group wheras a subhuman will be dragged through the dirt and made an example.

I see this behaviour all the time.

Women treating each other to higher a degree but will happily drag a man to for the same behavioural faults.

English white people having a code amongst each other how to treat each other. but will drag a Somalian refugee through the dirt if he steps out of line for the same faults.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, The Moggee and 14 others
Very rarely, you'll have a woman who has this resentment against attractive men. What i mean is, she'll think "Just because this guy's good looking he thinks i'll sleep with him." In college, after class I went out to ask a girl how she did on a test, and she acted annoyed. After a few weeks when she realized I had a girlfriend and wasn't trying to hit on her, she told me that she thought i was arrogant (having never talked to me) and was just trying to get a quick lay.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, NumbThePain and AscendingHero

If ur subhuman approach subhuman foids , also the most underrated aspect is chin
9A7A9594 8161 4191 B36F 1F1851C03366

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
There is an unspoken rule amongst attractive people to set a standard of how they treat each other.

Hurting a high valued guy is effectively hurting herself as this was she sees herself apart of.

If you got a bad service from a 5* hotel you wouldn't start smashing the place up out of respect, but if you had a 1* hotel that scammed you, you would pull the whole room apart.

It's why a chad is put down gently as a respect to the group wheras a subhuman will be dragged through the dirt and made an example.

Women treating each other to higher a degree but will happily drag a man to for the same behavioural faults.

English white people having a code amongst each other. but will drag a Somalian refugee through the dirt if he steps out of line.
I don't think it's strictly a race thing tho

good looks halo will always overwrite race failo even if it's rare

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
I got rejected once and I already stopped
I don't know how the "it's a numbers game" guys do it, rejection fucks me up
This, my neurotransmitters are completely fucked up, I can't imagine myself talking to foids out of nowhere

Only talk to foids when they approach me first irl

when a girl says your not 'her type' it means ur too ugly/short/ethnic

English white people having a code amongst each other how to treat each other. but will drag a Somalian refugee through the dirt if he steps out of line for the same faults.
High IQ and very based take

+1

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Very rarely, you'll have a woman who has this resentment against attractive men. What i mean is, she'll think "Just because this guy's good looking he thinks i'll sleep with him." In college, after class I went out to ask a girl how she did on a test, and she acted annoyed. After a few weeks when she realized I had a girlfriend and wasn't trying to hit on her, she told me that she thought i was arrogant (having never talked to me) and was just trying to get a quick lay.
Exactly what I'm experiencing right now with a foid. I know she's clearly into me, but she's playing hard to get or something

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun and Deleted member