Underrated incel trait, thinking that "getting big is a good form of self-defense"

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Zephir
People in real life are not inhibited pussies beta bitchboys like incels are, chads and normies like challenges, so when you are out in a nightclub, being muscular will actually cause people to target you more than usual.
When you are roided club mobsters will actively look confrontation with you more so than if you are just averagely mucled.
This is something unimaginable to your average incel, not only because he is a whimp, but also because he gathers his knowlege of real life from internet forums instead from going out.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 39140, stunna and 1 other person
I call it the washout syndrome. Incel like me due to an adolescence of inertia and failure gets deep into the internet abyss and after years of rot comes out thinking he has knowledge of the real world when in reality he’s just a rotted and washed up version of his already disabled previous self

• +1
Reactions: nofap, ElTruecel, cyprian_tomaszewski and 3 others
Normies don’t fuck with robust chads with good face

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, HarrierDuBois, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
face = fighting sucess

bloated shit instertion roided incel won't win against anybody
Srs it is just better to stay "under the radar" as an average or incel looking guy.
You don't want to draw unwanted attention in potentially conflicting enviroment such is the nightclub.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Ngl from my experience I get a lot more respect after roidmaxxingn but im a ugly mulatto ogre maybe my face looks aggressive now people often ask if i play Rubgy

Only true if you have a incel looking face with roided body. Plus, average man can't fight anyway

From experience being muscular x10 my respect and being skinny got me and others targeted like hell idk what u sayin

Only true if you have a incel looking face with roided body. Plus, average man can't fight anyway
True, I’ve seen jacked big dudes that are relatively athletic step onto a mat and get taken down/tapped with ease by 120lb dudes. Same thing goes with kickboxing, I’ve seen 135 lb kickboxers absolutely toy with dudes way bigger than them in sparring. Skill > size (to a certain extent)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ElTruecel
No lol size matters obviously unless you’re going to get jumped or fight someone actually skilled.
Normies don’t fuck with robust chads with good face
Normies don’t fuck with robust people in general regardless if they’re more ogre tier or chads.

nah normie/trucels have the false belief that size doesn't matter bro, you can beat up anybody with skills and training even if you're 5'5 130lbs bro.

that's why those losers are always rolling around and suffocating in each other's crotches in mma gyms. meanwhile anyone over 200lbs can literally just run into them and give them a concussion