Underrated majors?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Tbh everyone nowdays says “muhh either law or medicine” but i feel like i am missing out on the other things . Realistically what are some majors that could get me a middle/high class job without me being 30 by the age i finish studying?

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and LooksmaxxHopeful
art, classes are 90% foids too(with 90% of them being gay though)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and 케이제이
Military is pretty good but its a big commitment , Pilot if you have the money for flying school, Merchant Navy if u are an autistic who can live without your family for 5-6 months but get rest of the year off

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and bronzeagepervert
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, PubertyMaxxer, Alexios and 3 others
Military is pretty good but its a big commitment , Pilot if you have the money for flying school, Merchant Navy if u are an autistic who can live without your family for 5-6 months but get rest of the year off
goated answer , also i broke my knee years ago , if i try to get into the army do i still have a chance or i dont fit into the standards?

Become a sailor

chad can turn gay foid into a cock sucking nymphomaniac
You say this on a supposedly LGBT-free forum where most of the userbase openly lusts for third-rate has-been male models

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios, LooksmaxxHopeful and bronzeagepervert
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Big money on cruise ships but no possibility of having a stable family life . Social life in general tbh
As far as i know cargo ship sailors make decent money too
Socially yeah its fucked up

As far as i know cargo ship sailors make decent money too
Socially yeah its fucked up
Tbh cargo ship sailors make illegal money too a lot of times . I ve heard they get 30 percent if they let drug exchanges happen on the boat .

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Enlil, Alexios and Angutoid
Math

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
art, classes are 90% foids too(with 90% of them being gay though)
choosing a certain major cause it has girls in it youre such a donut holy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios and chadmanlet04
Electrical engineer

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Tbh everyone nowdays says “muhh either law or medicine” but i feel like i am missing out on the other things . Realistically what are some majors that could get me a middle/high class job without me being 30 by the age i finish studying?
Technically the highest paying major is petroleum engineering (in the US) , but the oil industry's long term viability is questionable

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Pilot training is provided for free in the military assuming you have qualifications to become a pilot. (excellent health, usually a bachelor etc)

In fact, that is how most civilian pilots get their jobs since they probably could not afford a flight school as cadets.

Gender study is goated

Bs from the US, it is LGBT propaganda
meh i mean with all this blm brainrot i could get payed decent money for such stupidity . But what do i study exactly lmao like

meh i mean with all this blm brainrot i could get payed decent money for such stupidity . But what do i study exactly lmao like
I don’t even know maybe feminist theories bullshit to be employed in companies to make sure quotas are respected :geek:

I don’t even know maybe feminist theories bullshit to be employed in companies to make sure quotas are respected :geek:
Tbh with a degree like that in 2024 you may get a good job as a karen rapresentative in a big company. Also company would benefit from you having that degree so that they dont get cancelled for not openly supporting gays

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Mathematical Finance