Underrated sign you're ugly

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Don't think I've seen this one here, so it's when someone notices a subhuman flaw in your face and compares it to an ugly celeb or a relative or whatever

This happened a couple years ago at dinner with extended family, I was talking to one of my cousins, one of my uncles was next to me and I guess noticed how subhuman my profile was and said "you got your moms nose"

There was an awkward silence at the table for a few seconds, and my mom looked at me and told me "sorry"

Fucking brutal:feelswhy:, hardly said a word the rest of the night. In the moment after he said that I wanted to beat his old crippled ass, he's not related to me so idgaf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
same I remember my uncle said damn boy you look just like my dad except shorter and don’t have a bony face (aka you’re the short ugly bloated fatass version of him)

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 51781
Only sign is the mirror,there are no signs subhumans know that they are subhuman.I always knew but was too delusional.My own mother says that my nose is the size of two peoples nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
Only sign is the mirror,there are no signs subhumans know that they are subhuman.I always knew but was too delusional.My own mother says that my nose is the size of two peoples nose
the mirror is too positive tbh.

candids are far more brutal

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, TechnoBoss, Allornothing and 1 other person
the mirror is too positive tbh.

candids are far more brutal
I see all most of my flaws in the mirror which is a reflection of how ugly I am. Candids would make me rope but yh when I take selfies it makes me depressed for a while because it makes my falios even more clear

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I see all most of my flaws in the mirror which is a reflection of how ugly I am. Candids would make me rope but yh when I take selfies it makes me depressed for a while because it makes my falios even more clear
i can look good in selfies. I think I have learned how to manipulate my face, the angle, etc. to look good in them.

but candids are just brutal suicide-fuel all around. I can't cope, I avoid all photos.

• So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
i can look good in selfies. I think I have learned how to manipulate my face, the angle, etc. to look good in them.

but candids are just brutal suicide-fuel all around. I can't cope, I avoid all photos.
No angle frauding for me my falios are just too obvious even if you weren't blackpilled you'd still notice it.This is why its better to stay away from cameras which is what I did

• +1
No angle frauding for me my falios are just too obvious even if you weren't blackpilled you'd still notice it.This is why its better to stay away from cameras which is what I did
Covering mirrors also helps.

I try to not be aware of the way I look as much as possible.

Covering mirrors also helps.

I try to not be aware of the way I look as much as possible.
I’m too self conscious to not look at the mirror, it ruins my day tho since it reminds me of what I am.

• +1
I’m too self conscious to not look at the mirror, it ruins my day tho since it reminds me of what I am.
remove all mirrors from your life when you can and where you can.

Don’t ever use a true mirror app. It will give you depression.

remove all mirrors from your life when you can and where you can.
Can’t really get rid of the mirror in my bathroom but other than that don’t think there’s any other mirrors in my house.Its also the fact that I see my reflection outside and catch people staring at me which destroys my self esteem

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
Nahhh bro is taking jokes seriously 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can’t really get rid of the mirror in my bathroom but other than that don’t think there’s any other mirrors in my house.Its also the fact that I see my reflection outside and catch people staring at me which destroys my self esteem
its fucked man.

its okay to realize you are ugly, but at some point you also need to keep on living.

try therapy for BDD, maybe it helps you cope better

• +1
Reactions: nigtard