Unfixable failos

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Buddies, list all unfixable failos that person can have once fully matured. Not only face.

If you can, name some that caused by lifestyle or environment or opposite by not doing some things (not genetic failos that can't be fixed), for example raped collagen or obesity which led to diabetes which led to reduced life quality and looksminning

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Agendum and Napoleon1800
ipd used to be the only unfixable failo but now there is a surgery for that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth, Loveland, ccwarrior and 3 others
voice

• Love it
Reactions: Roge
ipd used to be the only unfixable failo but now there is a surgery for that.
if i have 67-68mm and es ratio on different styles of photos ranging from 0.46 to like 0.49 on selfies i shouldnt worry?

Buddies, list all unfixable failos that person can have once fully matured. Not only face.

If you can, name some that caused by lifestyle or environment or opposite by not doing some things (not genetic failos that can't be fixed), for example raped collagen or obesity which led to diabetes which led to reduced life quality and looksminning
Long midface, skull size/shape, race

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horsefacin, fuxkdakikez and Roge
autism

• Love it
Autism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, autistic_tendencies and Roge
yeah, thats def true. do you know some non genetic ones?
Hmm, cancer? Body proportions (half genetic half environmental), IQ? Extreme obesity is very hard to fix and if u do a lot of the damage is already done.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and Roge

Brachycephalic skull

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Roge and Napoleon1800
Hmm, cancer? Body proportions (half genetic half environmental), IQ? Extreme obesity is very hard to fix and if u do a lot of the damage is already done.
iq is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Napoleon1800
everything is fixable nowadays, but puttin everything together in harmony is the real challenge

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Roge and Napoleon1800
Heee! Heee! Heee! intensifies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, FutureSlayer and Napoleon1800
Phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Napoleon1800
not completely tho
Idk what to believe regarding 4 iq so many conflicting conclusions
it is as much as most things like height, face etc. you have some wiggle room with environmental factors but in general its very unlikely that a genius is born in a family averaging 80-90 iq over generations.

im not sure who argues iq isnt genetic btw. if they do thats pretty bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Roge, FutureSlayer and Napoleon1800
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, Napoleon1800, Roge and 1 other person
short torso

• Love it
how do you know or test that you have a bad one?
never tried, but what i heard you'll end up sounding like some faggot on steroids

• +1
it is as much as most things like height, face etc. you have some wiggle room with environmental factors but in general its very unlikely that a genius is born in a family averaging 80-90 iq over generations
ive read that first like 5-8 years can make it or brake it. so even with genetics for 150 you can have malnutrition and didnt study at all and become some 60iq nigga

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
ive read that first like 5-8 years can make it or brake it. so even with genetics for 150 you can have malnutrition and didnt study at all and become some 60iq nigga
yeah, so like everything else its a mix of both. you have a genetic blueprint that if u do everything right environemnatlly you can fullfill otherwise fall short.

• +1
yeah, so like everything else its a mix of both. you have a genetic blueprint that if u do everything right environemnatlly you can fullfill otherwise fall short.
creating this thread i was interested in failos that are mostly not genetic or some that you could have treated but didnt do it on time

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin

not true just thumbpull bro

gigantic balloon neurocranium

• Love it
buddy you can morph decently, can you eleb on this in dms?
just play with faceapp face morph feature, don’t even need the premium

• Love it
ive heard that thumbpulling works better if you stick fingers in the ass before putting in mouth
yes because then u activate the secret esoteric gandy spot which promotes palate growth

• JFL
creating this thread i was interested in failos that are mostly not genetic or some that you could have treated but didnt do it on time
yeah i was replying to napoleon's post.

but to your question i think downgrowth is a big one - it is fixable i guess but i doubt surgery can make up completely for years of mouthbreathing and shit tongue posture.

• Love it
yes because then u activate the secret esoteric gandy spot which promotes palate growth
and anus widening at the same time to be a true mogger

• Love it
Reactions: polishcel
yeah i was replying to napoleon's post.

but to your question i think downgrowth is a big one - it is fixable i guess but i doubt surgery can make up completely for years of mouthbreathing and shit tongue posture.
do you know how to measure it or know that you have one?