Brachycephaly is not an UNFIXABLE trait, and heres how to fix it

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
The meaning of BRACHYCEPHALIC is short-headed or broad-headed with a cephalic index of over 80.
I.e it is a broad head, thus, it will make the face wider, it is generally considered a bad trait, and is considered unfixable by many users here

With Brachycephaly Without Brachycephaly

By the way, i am talking about purely the effects on the face, not the skull length
I am writing this thread here to explain to you why it is not unfixable.

The main reason it is a failo is because it makes the lower third too square to the point that it is a failo. We can simply fix this with a,

• Bimaxillary surgery (with clock wise rotation)

Think of it as the opposite of regular counterclockwise rotation Bimax, instead of making the face squarer which is desired in most mesocephalic groups, it makes the face longer.

This will make the gonial angle higher, making the face longer and getting rid of the shit brachycephalic look

(His base was too brachy it to make him truly mesocephalic from front, couldve fixed it properly if he had done it more extremely)

This makes BOTH the philtrum and the chin longer, keep that in mind.

Last edited:
The meaning of BRACHYCEPHALIC is short-headed or broad-headed with a cephalic index of over 80.
I.e it is a broad head, thus, it will make the face wider, it is generally considered a bad trait, and is considered unfixable by many users here

View attachment 2828234 View attachment 2828235

However, I am writing this thread here to explain to you why it is not unfixable.

The main reason it is a failo is because it makes the lower third too square to the point that it is a failo. We can simply fix this with a,

Think of it as the opposite of regular counterclockwise rotation Bimax, instead of making the face squarer which is desired in most mesocephalic groups, it makes the face longer.

This will make the gonial angle higher, making the face longer and getting rid of the shit brachycephalic look

View attachment 2828241

btw a LITERAL plastic surgeon told me this was solution so if you say im wrong your retard :p

skull will still be short from front to back

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I REALLY dont give a shit about the effect on my skull shape i only care about the effects on the face
Mfs in 2024 still think brachy skull is mogger btw

• +1

View attachment 2828234 View attachment 2828235

By the way, i am talking about purely the effects on the face, not the skull length
I am writing this thread here to explain to you why it is not unfixable.

View attachment 2828241
(His base was too brachy it to make him truly mesocephalic from front, couldve fixed it properly if he had done it more extremely)

so when one does “jutting” basically simulates what a vertical genioplasty does since it doesnt move the philtrum. Man if i understood everything properly you gave me hella hopes . My philtrum is okay-ish , my problem is my tiny ass chin wich makes my face a bit brachy.

• +1
so when one does “jutting” basically simulates what a vertical genioplasty does since it doesnt move the philtrum. Man if i understood everything properly you gave me hella hopes . My philtrum is okay-ish , my problem is my tiny ass chin wich makes my face a bit brachy.
Yes I do vertical jutting my face looks ok and normal after

• Love it
Reactions: thatrandomteen