Brachycephaly is a death sentence

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
Forget about muh jaw vs eyes mumbo jumbo. Everything starts from the skull.

Mesocephalic skull is the normal e.g. the middle one in the pic above. Brachycephalic and dolichocephalic are both abnormal skulls. They indicate hypodivergent development. Brachies look like angry dykes, whilst dolichocels resemble St. Blackops2cel. (So sorry @Lebgfinal )

Ofc, you'll see brachies coping about muh fwhr and other shit but the truth is anything above 1.9 is a failo. Sure those that have longer mid-faces can get away with such a high fwhr but majority of brachies suffer from a short-mid face. One of the reasons why slavcels male are usually deemed as the biggest subhumans on the planet. It's solely due to their tragic pheno and brachycephaly.
Slavpitt

Brachycephaly (derived from the Ancient Greek βραχύς, 'short' and κεφαλή, 'head') is the shape of a skull shorter than average in its species. It is perceived as a desirable trait in some domesticated dog and cat breeds, notably the pug and Persian, and can be normal or abnormal in other animal species.

In humans, is can appear both pathologically and non-pathologically as a result of normal human variation. It is particularly common in Mongolians and the Andamanese.[1]

Now I'll digress and talk about muh phenos. The reasons why nordcucks are deemed as better looking is not because of muh colouring but because of their skull shapes. Compare it to slavistani one. Night and day difference. High fwhr never was and will never be a "good" trait.

0100117455GORA4701

I think fellow brachies like @Birdcell understand the plight of having those untermenschen traits. Bottom line of all this schizophrenic thread is to end the "muh brachy is a good trait" cope. That's it.

Once more time for those in the back.

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

@Birdcell @exo @BrahminBoss @pessimistic @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @polishcel @Marsik

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ConfusedBolivian, thecel and 26 others
Only good looking “almost Doli” guy is chico and “almost brachy” is Cavill . Most models are meso.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, try2beme, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
Only good looking “almost Doli” guy is chico and “almost brachy” is Cavill . Most models are meso.
Welp, because mesocephaly is a normally developed skull. It's extremely hard to look normal with a small and short skull.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, zura, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
Mirin coping skills
Anyways OP water thank god Im almost hyperdoli in skull depth (y)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Big White Cuck and St.TikTokcel
Tyson ballou skull or ldar

My skull is beatiful bcs I look good with a buzz cut

View attachment 2630980
Mesocephalic skull is the normal e.g. the middle one in the pic above. Brachycephalic and dolichocephalic are both abnormal skulls. They indicate hypodivergent development. Brachies look like angry dykes, whilst dolichocels resemble St. Blackops2cel. (So sorry @Lebgfinal )
View attachment 2630993View attachment 2630994
Ofc, you'll see brachies coping about muh fwhr and other shit but the truth is anything above 1.9 is a failo. Sure those that have longer mid-faces can get away with such a high fwhr but majority of brachies suffer from a short-mid face. One of the reasons why slavcels male are usually deemed as the biggest subhumans on the planet. It's solely due to their tragic pheno and brachycephaly.
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010
Brachycephaly (derived from the Ancient Greek βραχύς, 'short' and κεφαλή, 'head') is the shape of a skull shorter than average in its species. It is perceived as a desirable trait in some domesticated dog and cat breeds, notably the pug and Persian, and can be normal or abnormal in other animal species.

In humans, is can appear both pathologically and non-pathologically as a result of normal human variation. It is particularly common in Mongolians and the Andamanese.[1]

Now I'll digress and talk about muh phenos. The reasons why nordcucks are deemed as better looking is not because of muh colouring but because of their skull shapes. Compare it to slavistani one. Night and day difference. High fwhr never was and will never be a "good" trait.
View attachment 2631012View attachment 2631013

View attachment 2631018View attachment 2631019

I think fellow brachies like @Birdcell understand the plight of having those untermenschen traits. Bottom line of all this schizophrenic thread is to end the "muh brachy is a good trait" cope. That's it.

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

@Birdcell @exo @BrahminBoss @pessimistic @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @polishcel @Marsik

Hey faggot

1) you're referring to facial shape/size i.e. "brachiomorphy"

2) cephalic index has nothing to do with attractiveness, facial details, harmony and relief does

3) choke on my cock and die

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and hyoidroper
This brachycel somehow smuggled his ogre skull into supermode statusl, so can't be THAT bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member
Hey faggot

2) cephalic index has nothing to do with attractiveness, facial details, harmony and relief does

3) choke on my cock and die
Silence dalit insect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Mainstream, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
And people made me feel bad about my 1.84 FWHR when its probably ideal looking to normal people.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and BrahminBoss
Over for these 2 ig, they have 1.95-2 fwhr

Attachments

• D2176A3D-C312-454F-86D3-7EA86C94E3B2.jpeg
    D2176A3D-C312-454F-86D3-7EA86C94E3B2.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 9BC9A5D4-3486-4184-8065-DBCC1C64DA71.jpeg
    9BC9A5D4-3486-4184-8065-DBCC1C64DA71.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and BrahminBoss
Hey faggot

Brachyomorphy is just a general term.

Cephalic index is the base. You can’t look good if you’re brachy or Doli

Wtf is brachycephaly man

water, this thread by @poehavshy doesn't adress the issue directly but explains how those states can happen and how there is partial continuity between bodyshape and skull shape,, extremely high quality thread

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and St.TikTokcel
Amy I brachy doli or meso? I think I'm meso
I'm not really sure what these terms mean as of now, dude. And I'm not sure the people posting ITT do. But you have a normal FWHR of around 1.8.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
@thecel lifefuel for brachies that try to trannymaxx I reckon.

The only benefit of having a doling skull is that your cranial capacity is so small that you can never grow a human brain so you can cope anyway you want.

Brachy skull is unaesthetic but atleast they aren't full on retards.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Hitler was a Doli retard.
True, true. Muh jews. The point that I was trying to make is that muh brachies are indeed full blown apes. If you take a look at the entire history of eurasia (slavlands and asia), it consists only of massacring each other 24/7 because some cuck demanded it.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, NoReedemingFeature, BitchBoy and 1 other person
BRACHY IS OPTIMAL
Mugshotjase

FUCKING FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
True, true. Muh jews. The point that I was trying to make is that muh brachies are indeed full blown apes. If you take a look at the entire history of eurasia (slavlands and asia), it consists only of massacring each other 24/7 because some cuck demanded it.
High T brach activities.

Dolicucks can only invite shitskins to their home to watch them fuck their mothers, wives and daughters.

High T brach activities.

Dolicucks can only invite shitskins to their home to watch them fuck their mothers, wives and daughters.
Brachies do the same + most jewropeans aren't dolicucks since it's an abnormality. They are mesocephalic which is ideal.

Brachies do the same + most jewropeans aren't dolicucks since it's an abnormality. They are mesocephalic which is ideal.
Proud to be part of the God's chosen people

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2630980
View attachment 2630993View attachment 2630994
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010

View attachment 2631012View attachment 2631013

View attachment 2631018View attachment 2631019

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

Based fellow HumanBiodiversityPhenotypeSchizomaxxer

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum
Any way to test if you are brachy ?

Over for these 2 ig, they have 1.95-2 fwhr
They have longer midfaces than average.

Almost everyone has a high fwhr when pic is taken from a distance

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Any way to test if you are brachy ?
Take a look at the left pic and see if the reflection looks like the pic on the right.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, thecel, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person