Brachycephaly is a death sentence

I said he leans toward brachy more than other models. I never said he’s brachy.
You said something completely stupid. Cavill is the most dolichocephalic beautiful celebrity.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Anything other than a mesophoric skull makes it extremely unlikely to for you to be attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Forget about muh jaw vs eyes mumbo jumbo. Everything starts from the skull.
View attachment 2630980
Mesocephalic skull is the normal e.g. the middle one in the pic above. Brachycephalic and dolichocephalic are both abnormal skulls. They indicate hypodivergent development. Brachies look like angry dykes, whilst dolichocels resemble St. Blackops2cel. (So sorry @Lebgfinal )
View attachment 2630993View attachment 2630994
Ofc, you'll see brachies coping about muh fwhr and other shit but the truth is anything above 1.9 is a failo. Sure those that have longer mid-faces can get away with such a high fwhr but majority of brachies suffer from a short-mid face. One of the reasons why slavcels male are usually deemed as the biggest subhumans on the planet. It's solely due to their tragic pheno and brachycephaly.
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010
Brachycephaly (derived from the Ancient Greek βραχύς, 'short' and κεφαλή, 'head') is the shape of a skull shorter than average in its species. It is perceived as a desirable trait in some domesticated dog and cat breeds, notably the pug and Persian, and can be normal or abnormal in other animal species.

In humans, is can appear both pathologically and non-pathologically as a result of normal human variation. It is particularly common in Mongolians and the Andamanese.[1]

Now I'll digress and talk about muh phenos. The reasons why nordcucks are deemed as better looking is not because of muh colouring but because of their skull shapes. Compare it to slavistani one. Night and day difference. High fwhr never was and will never be a "good" trait.
View attachment 2631012View attachment 2631013

View attachment 2631018View attachment 2631019

I think fellow brachies like @Birdcell understand the plight of having those untermenschen traits. Bottom line of all this schizophrenic thread is to end the "muh brachy is a good trait" cope. That's it.

Once more time for those in the back.

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

@Birdcell @exo @BrahminBoss @pessimistic @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @polishcel @Marsik
5DD97C56 77A6 4DE1 8420 1667E957D83C

total fwhr doesnt matter if fwhr is 1.95 or higher
It does because you still want a meso skull. Brachy or Doli both significantly neuter your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Is 77 or 78 good?
No clue. I know that the total fwhr ideal range is 1.32-1.40ish. If your skull measured hairline to chin divided by your byzygomatic is within that range you are good. Tbh you can tell just by looking in the mirror. If your skull is too compact or elongated you don't have a mesocephalic skull.
unless its a drastic deviation it doesnt
4d02bd255801bbb68d05cff12407196b5e4895c5
If you don't have a meso skull it is a drastic deviation.

i have a brachy skull and i wish i had a normal one every day. the only thing giving me lifefuel is that my skull is still somehow very huge and i skull mog 99% of males

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No clue. I know that the total fwhr ideal range is 1.32-1.40ish. If your skull measured hairline to chin divided by your byzygomatic is within that range you are good. Tbh you can tell just by looking in the mirror. If your skull is too compact or elongated you don't have a mesocephalic skull.

View attachment 2633602
If you don't have a meso skull it is a drastic deviation.
By this i get 0.77 0.78 and total fwhr of about 1.35-1.36 in most non distorted

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
How is this possible? Gandy got about 0.87 and barret only 0.83?
Hair makes it hard to measure. That's why total fwhr is a better tool.

Hair makes it hard to measure. That's why total fwhr is a better tool.
Jordan barrett is defo eurocryscopic or whatever but gandys face is so wide in undistorted pics. 1.27 or so, his skull looks long

View attachment 2630980
Mesocephalic skull is the normal e.g. the middle one in the pic above. Brachycephalic and dolichocephalic are both abnormal skulls. They indicate hypodivergent development. Brachies look like angry dykes, whilst dolichocels resemble St. Blackops2cel. (So sorry @Lebgfinal )
Ofc, you'll see brachies coping about muh fwhr and other shit but the truth is anything above 1.9 is a failo. Sure those that have longer mid-faces can get away with such a high fwhr but majority of brachies suffer from a short-mid face. One of the reasons why slavcels male are usually deemed as the biggest subhumans on the planet. It's solely due to their tragic pheno and brachycephaly.
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010
Brachycephaly (derived from the Ancient Greek βραχύς, 'short' and κεφαλή, 'head') is the shape of a skull shorter than average in its species. It is perceived as a desirable trait in some domesticated dog and cat breeds, notably the pug and Persian, and can be normal or abnormal in other animal species.

In humans, is can appear both pathologically and non-pathologically as a result of normal human variation. It is particularly common in Mongolians and the Andamanese.[1]

Now I'll digress and talk about muh phenos. The reasons why nordcucks are deemed as better looking is not because of muh colouring but because of their skull shapes. Compare it to slavistani one. Night and day difference. High fwhr never was and will never be a "good" trait.

I think fellow brachies like @Birdcell understand the plight of having those untermenschen traits. Bottom line of all this schizophrenic thread is to end the "muh brachy is a good trait" cope. That's it.

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

@Birdcell @exo @BrahminBoss @pessimistic @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @polishcel @Marsik

Snaptikapp 73157382339319267903
Snaptikapp 73157382339319267904
Snaptikapp 73157382339319267902

brutal racepill

View attachment 2630980
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

Cope horse face subhuman the compacter your midface the more developed you are

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and thecel
Cope horse face subhuman the compacter your midface the more developed you are

Retard, the maxilla only grows down and forward. The less developed your midface is, the more compact it is.

• +1
Brachycephaly is a huge falio indeed. Gordon Brønsted has good bones but is cucked by his brachy skull.

5E27EFE1 F225 4BB6 BF55 BB4B5469B2C9

• +1
Retard, the maxilla only grows down and forward. The less developed your midface is, the more compact it is.
Indeed. My fwhr is nearly 1.91 even when my whole cephalo is scourged by red landmarks.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
4BD868FF F99F 48EC BCBA C4E245C463CC
489323AF 5963 4CA5 B9B0 669B9E745901
sure, @volcelfatcel

• JFL
View attachment 2630980
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

Keep brying for brachy moggers

Attachments

• 3989208_IMG_20240301_103722948_HDR.jpg
    3989208_IMG_20240301_103722948_HDR.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and thecel
2) cephalic index has nothing to do with attractiveness, facial details, harmony and relief does

cephalic index has a lot to do with attractiveness and harmony

Lonely, lonely, I guess I'm lonely
Пусть все будет как решит монолог твоей души
Ты Венера , Я Земля, Ева, я любила тебя

• JFL
Пусть все будет как решит монолог твоей души
Ты Венера , Я Земля, Ева, я любила тебя

• JFL