Brachycephalic cranium is the biggest death sentence

Who cares you're on a forum for aesthetics.I'm probably going to get infraorbital rim implants and forehead reduction or hairline lowering.
I sent people pics of my eyes, hairline, and nose they said it was decent

I think jaw surgery would fix my entire face if done correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Who cares you're on a forum for aesthetics.I'm probably going to get infraorbital rim implants and forehead reduction or hairline lowering.
Infra orbital rims are cope, and forehead reduction is like 7000$

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Infra orbital rims are cope, and forehead reduction is like 7000$
Yeah I know forehead reduction is expensive, I've seen enough good results from infra rims to know it's worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
It's over at that point you need those long 70s afros to cover it up. The fact that he has a non existent mandible makes it look way worse. Long occiput is passable if you have a forward grown mandible imo
Names of the first two guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
no. longer occiputs are common in blacks if he had a longer mandible and wider face his occiput wouldn't matter as much, the guy in my avi has a long occiput
can I see his side profile?

can I see his side profile?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, thecel and Deleted member 10172
Dolicho-/Meso-cephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000926View attachment 1000928View attachment 1000929View attachment 1000930View attachment 1000934View attachment 1000935View attachment 1000938View attachment 1000939

Brachycephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000927View attachment 1000931View attachment 1000932View attachment 1000936View attachment 1000937View attachment 1000933

I know some people will copefully claim brachycephy to be a Chad trait, and if that's you, you really should keep reading.

Brachycephaly is not just a wide head. Many uneducated looksmaxxers believe brachycephaly equals wide, and wide head means wider FWHR, therefore Chad.

Do you know what the prefix "brachy-" means? It actually means short. Brachycephalic skulls are wider, but their defining trait is short front-back (or sagittal) length.

Since brachycephalic people have short head length, their anterior craniums—where the maxilla is attached to the bottom of—are also shorter in sagittal length. So what's the consequence of this? The consequence is there's less room for forward growth of the maxilla and mandible. Think about it: if one's forehead isn't very far in front of their ears, how much forward maxillary growth can "fit" in the space under their anterior cranium? Not much.

If you still think, "cope, those brachy guys are recessed and just need forward growth," first of all you're kind of right. The brachycephalic guys in the pictures above do not have good forward growth. However, their lack of skull length makes it so their skulls cannot support the classic "forward-grown look." Normal maxillas are not supposed to project far in front of the forehead.
@SubhumanCurrycel can u measure your skull length and cephalic index for us bro ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 1000926View attachment 1000928View attachment 1000929View attachment 1000930View attachment 1000934View attachment 1000935View attachment 1000938View attachment 1000939

Brachycephalic Cranium:

View attachment 1000927View attachment 1000931View attachment 1000932View attachment 1000936View attachment 1000937View attachment 1000933

I know some people will copefully claim brachycephy to be a Chad trait, and if that's you, you really should keep reading.

Brachycephaly is not just a wide head. Many uneducated looksmaxxers believe brachycephaly equals wide, and wide head means wider FWHR, therefore Chad.

Do you know what the prefix "brachy-" means? It actually means short. Brachycephalic skulls are wider, but their defining trait is short front-back (or sagittal) length.

Since brachycephalic people have short head length, their anterior craniums—where the maxilla is attached to the bottom of—are also shorter in sagittal length. So what's the consequence of this? The consequence is there's less room for forward growth of the maxilla and mandible. Think about it: if one's forehead isn't very far in front of their ears, how much forward maxillary growth can "fit" in the space under their anterior cranium? Not much.

If you still think, "cope, those brachy guys are recessed and just need forward growth," first of all you're kind of right. The brachycephalic guys in the pictures above do not have good forward growth. However, their lack of skull length makes it so their skulls cannot support the classic "forward-grown look." Normal maxillas are not supposed to project far in front of the forehead.
does monobloc move the eyes forward? need monobloc to become offered for aesthetic purposes

• +1
Inb4 mewcopers say that mewing can turn any Dolicho into Brachy
By pushing the whole fucking skull forward :feelsuhh:

• JFL
legit tbh. I actually have a dolicho skull since my jaw is actually far behind making way for more forward growth. My accident made my occiput flatter, but I was born with a dolicho skulll. sadly the accident caused my forehead/occipit to retrude and go to sides of my skull causing my skull to look rounder due to the huge amounts of bone mass that went there. Need temporal bone reshaping, forehead/occiput reshaping just to REVERSE my deformity:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
@thecel @JosephGarrot123
How is my skull?
0B58A62F A6CA 441F B468 5FA8DCD9E2E9

• +1
If brachycephaly is death sentence and sure indicator for recessesion , then how come that I as gigabrachy and many more guys from my region , have forward growth that resembles those apparently "dolichocephalic forward growth mogger" side profiles ?

• Woah
If brachycephaly is death sentence and sure indicator for recessesion , then how come that I as gigabrachy and many more guys from my region , have forward growth that resembles those apparently "dolichocephalic forward growth mogger" side profiles ?
you have a large splanchnocranium which is the most important but small neurocranium with flat occiput

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Birdcell
you have a large splanchnocranium which is the most important but small neurocranium with flat occiput
He said that brachycephaly=less distance from forehead to ears=less room for splanchnocranium . What I want to say with this , that no matter the cephalic index , it doesn't influence the development of splanchnocranium
So given the right genetics and development every cranium.(dolicho, brachy , meso) can produce mogger side profiles

• +1
Reactions: thecel and StrangerDanger

Brachycephalic Cranium:

Can u please HELP me to know how good or bad is my Front-to-back ratio? I recorded a video without a frauded side profile. I need a real answer

• +1
bump good thread

• +1
botb

• +1