Brachycephaly is a death sentence

Still above 1.9 in ur pic and just post founder of ethereum to probe ur point theory
Just showing the difference between meso and brachy skulls.

whilst you have morph yourself to look human btw this is me at 14 bhai shit takes time to look good
Muh morph. It’s what all cockroaches say when they run out of cope. You look like a domesticated dog foo

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Just showing the difference between meso and brachy skulls.
Meso / brachy / dolicho has to do with saggital length which u cant see in this pic.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Brachyomorphy is just a general term.

Cephalic index is the base. You can’t look good if you’re brachy or Doli
You can look good on the slightly doli side simply because longer face is more masc. Not ideal but better than the shorter side where you look like a fag

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
You can look good on the slightly doli side simply because longer face is more masc. Not ideal but better than the shorter side where you look like a fag
Ironically brachys tend to be smarter. But verging on Doli mogs verging on brachy in terms of attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Blackgymmax
Doli doesnt mean long face, henry cavill has giga wide face but he is doli because his cephalix index is low

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Example
His forehead is too short still I believe so he's still a subhuman bracy on the right but it makes him look less of a faggot lesbian
FaceApp 1703516236015

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Doli doesnt mean long face, henry cavill has giga wide face but he is doli because his cephalix index is low
When I say long I don't mean like a 1.5 total fwhr. I mean like slightly on the longer side of ideal relative to width
You can still have a technically relatively long face given it's wide

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 19968
When I say long I don't mean like a 1.5 total fwhr. I mean like slightly on the longer side of ideal
Yeah ur talking about total FWHR but brachy/meso/dolicho have to do with how long ur skull is from glabella to occiput. The dude u sent has giga low total fwhr of about 1.23

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Blackgymmax
Good post. FWHR is not very informative. To an extent higher FWHR is good in that you want wide cheekbones but the measurement is "cheated" by being a short faced slavcel subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Yeah ur talking about total FWHR but brachy/meso/dolicho have to do with how long ur skull is from glabella to occiput. The dude u sent has giga low total fwhr of about 1.23
Oh yeah you're right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Good post. FWHR is not very informative. To an extent higher FWHR is good in that you want wide cheekbones but the measurement is "cheated" by being a short faced slavcel subhuman.
Fwhr should be considered valid when one has reached a certain cephalic index threshold. Slight Dolis w high fwhr actually look v aristocratic

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Fwhr should be considered valid when one has reached a certain cephalic index threshold. Slight Dolis w high fwhr actually look v aristocratic
I had to measure my cephalic index because of this thread sadly, 0.74 gang although my face is kinda wide

Legit, and inb4 copers use guys like Barrett to cope with brachy, he's meso

• JFL
Only good looking “almost Doli” guy is chico and “almost brachy” is Cavill . Most models are meso.
Kek

Cavill isn't brachy, his total fwhr is just low, his skull is still very sagitally long

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel
I think im brachy tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19968
Forget about muh jaw vs eyes mumbo jumbo. Everything starts from the skull.
View attachment 2630980
Mesocephalic skull is the normal e.g. the middle one in the pic above. Brachycephalic and dolichocephalic are both abnormal skulls. They indicate hypodivergent development. Brachies look like angry dykes, whilst dolichocels resemble St. Blackops2cel. (So sorry @Lebgfinal )
View attachment 2630993View attachment 2630994
Ofc, you'll see brachies coping about muh fwhr and other shit but the truth is anything above 1.9 is a failo. Sure those that have longer mid-faces can get away with such a high fwhr but majority of brachies suffer from a short-mid face. One of the reasons why slavcels male are usually deemed as the biggest subhumans on the planet. It's solely due to their tragic pheno and brachycephaly.
View attachment 2631000
View attachment 2631002
View attachment 2631010
Brachycephaly (derived from the Ancient Greek βραχύς, 'short' and κεφαλή, 'head') is the shape of a skull shorter than average in its species. It is perceived as a desirable trait in some domesticated dog and cat breeds, notably the pug and Persian, and can be normal or abnormal in other animal species.

In humans, is can appear both pathologically and non-pathologically as a result of normal human variation. It is particularly common in Mongolians and the Andamanese.[1]

Now I'll digress and talk about muh phenos. The reasons why nordcucks are deemed as better looking is not because of muh colouring but because of their skull shapes. Compare it to slavistani one. Night and day difference. High fwhr never was and will never be a "good" trait.
View attachment 2631012View attachment 2631013

View attachment 2631018View attachment 2631019

I think fellow brachies like @Birdcell understand the plight of having those untermenschen traits. Bottom line of all this schizophrenic thread is to end the "muh brachy is a good trait" cope. That's it.

Once more time for those in the back.

BRACHY SKULL = LDAR

@Birdcell @exo @BrahminBoss @pessimistic @Manletmachine @Beastimmung @polishcel @Marsik
jfl at saying anything past 1.9 is a falio ur farther from the truth than u can imagine 1.9 is where the LOW range of the REAL ideal starts

jfl at saying anything past 1.9 is a falio ur farther from the truth than u can imagine 1.9 is where the LOW range of the REAL ideal starts
Is that Charlie with X?

IIRC fwhr is uncorrelated to attractiveness, but is correlated to sexual success somehow. If I had to guess it’s because high fwhr indicates dark triad traits and women love dark triads.

Skull breadth at its widest part/ length between glabella and occiput
Im meso thankfully but i have traits of brachy like wide cheekbones and short chin

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
wide face masterrace

s1GEYbf.jpg

the best is between middle and brachy. doli is death sentence gay skull pointy chin like ryan gosling

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, sportsmogger, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
wide skull don't care. the most important feature of the skull is absolute width plus prominent sagittal crest

brock-lesnar.jpg

18-facts-about-brock-lesnar-1689196932.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
His fwhr is 1.95 yes it looks good because it is ideal same with hexum drago barret they all have fwhr 1.9 or higher anything under 1.85 looks retarded
These guys have 2+ fwhr and still manage to look giga good. Thom strijd has like 2.07 here

Attachments

• 4B59F375-6060-4872-BD4E-58D746EDE2F7.jpeg
    4B59F375-6060-4872-BD4E-58D746EDE2F7.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CA314454-678D-4DB7-AF2A-5C7DD4120F05.jpeg
    CA314454-678D-4DB7-AF2A-5C7DD4120F05.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
These guys have 2+ fwhr and still manage to look giga good. Thom strijd has like 2.07 here
Thats because high fwhr is ideal don’t let OP troll you ideal fwhr is 1.9-2.10 in the middle aka 2 is the perfect ideal

Thats because high fwhr is ideal don’t let OP troll you ideal fwhr is 1.9-2.10 in the middle aka 2 is the perfect ideal
I made a thread full facial analysis of k.shami u can check it, and all were saying how is 1.78 fwhr a flaw bla bla, its normal and shit like that

i heard certian skull types can increase the risk of schrizophobia

im curious behind.. why lol
i gonna make a thread about this soon

• +1