UNFRAUDED 17, 5’10 25%bf. HTN, chadlite or chad? How to improve from here

actual HTN-chadlite version of you

vs the subhuman IRL version of you (MTN appeal)

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Chadlite in gaybar

Get down to 10% bf, you fattie.
Stop eating shit, and do some freaking cardio.

super low htn at the most, High MTN i honestly wanna say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
No cap, im gonna look like you after I get my nosejob fucktards. Then Im gonna reject stacys

Lose weight you fat fuck

What all have you done to looksmax?
Are you on tret?
Honestly almost nothing. Solely softmaxxes, but I’m getting a HT in the future and going to hop onto roids in a few years for physique.
IK #1 thing I gatta do is cut rn and I will be able to in a month or so

super low htn at the most, High MTN i honestly wanna say
Imma be real, in what world does a MTN have a bone structure like mine, ESPECIALLY while I’m such high bf.
My bones and ogee curve are better than 99% of people even while I’m borderline obese.
IK I gatta cut, and I will. Just haven’t been able to cuz of personal reasons.

Imma be real, in what world does a MTN have a bone structure like mine, ESPECIALLY while I’m such high bf.
My bones and ogee curve are better than 99% of people even while I’m borderline obese.
IK I gatta cut, and I will. Just haven’t been able to cuz of personal reasons.
CB2CDB44 1EA3 4D57 B104 E8ADDDCC7FEF D33AEA55 CDF0 4FC5 933F 14FF90D8A03A
This guy has same bones as u but mogs u to oblivion cuz bones are bare minimum to be human, not to be attractive, literally all non deformed humans have [jaw] bones

U dont have appeal that he does, if u r gonna cry we can say very very very low htn

Honestly almost nothing. Solely softmaxxes, but I’m getting a HT in the future and going to hop onto roids in a few years for physique.
IK #1 thing I gatta do is cut rn and I will be able to in a month or so
Which softmaxxes?
Trying to glow up as well myself bro.

Is the HT to bring the hairline lower or to get rid of any recession that may occur

Which softmaxxes?

Is the HT to bring the hairline lower or to get rid of any recession that may occur
I’m genetically predisposed to balding, but luckily havnt started any yet.
With that thought I was born with a tall forehead, and pretty bad hairline. It’s not uneven luckily, but I’ve looked like I was NW3.5 since birth.

HT would resolve that, and gonna hop on fin at like 22ish to prevent any potential future loss

Which softmaxxes?

Gymmaxxing, I’m only ~avg height so using physique to boost that. Fat rn but have a crazy frame and good insertions under it.

Skincare, it’s night and day the difference. I’ve never had bad acne luckily, but when using the skincare I’m literally glowing.

Doing my eyebrows. Good eye area already, only big flaw is color. Plus pretty striking cuz they’re set deeper than the Mariana Trench. But doing my eyebrows ascended it so hard, more striking, cleaner, more appealing in general.

This one is total cope, but gua shua. Doesn’t really debloat you like it claims, tho it does slightly. I use a metal one that I put in the freezer, that’s where the benefits come from. It’s like using the ice spoons under your eyes but for your entire face.

Repost cuz Imgur is a fag and didn’t include the imgs

Chadlite easily good side profile and zygos.
You have more appeal to men with those mannerisms

he looks like white blackgymmax

Definitely good looking low Chadlite but i agree with others you look gay/aspie for some reason

I think youll grow and develop into it
I mean they’re PSL pics, ofc they look aspie they’re crazy unnatural. Def look gay there tho, think it’s the vid and the pic of me lying down.

These are modern day incels it’s fucking over

hey pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: assyvon
You are MTN

height is on the manlet side, i am sorry its over for you

height is on the manlet side, i am sorry its over for you
Projected to be 6’1 so I’m chillin. Either way I don’t care much about height, facially I’m at a point where it compensates for it.

Projected to be 6’1 so I’m chillin. Either way I don’t care much about height, facially I’m at a point where it compensates for it.
There is no face for your height, height is absolute

There is no face for your height, height is absolute
yeah height is important ofc, but looking 10x better than the avg person is pretty helpful too.

yeah height is important ofc, but looking 10x better than the avg person is pretty helpful too.
You will never be able to date a girl whose minimum requirement is 6 ft