Deleted member 27751

Kraken
unique good looking face tht people will never forget

Screenshot 20230503 221442 Gallery
4bc9177d3fd1c57bcce84764dc7788e0

VS

THE FACES THAT PEOPLE EASILY FORGETS

Screenshot 20230517 171523 Chrome

Faces like arvid and pneumo will be easily get guessed for another person, perhaps you can see many tiktokers like them, so people there wil easily forget there faces

But faces like aaron mateo and tom cruise has uniqueness, there is something unique about their faces so people will not forget their faces

So I unique looking handsome face mogs the typical handsome looking face !

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 26633 and 12 others
@pneumocystosis @lasnt @5.5psl @BongMog

@Grel Hellscream @HalfGypsyMogger what you all think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25913

View attachment 2207940View attachment 2207941

VS

View attachment 2207950View attachment 2207951View attachment 2207952

Faces like arvid and pneumo will be easily get guessed for another person, perhaps you can see many tiktokers like them, so people there wil easily forget there faces

But faces like aaron mateo and tom cruise has uniqueness, there is something unique about their faces so people will not forget their faces

@the BULL yo thoughts

View attachment 2207940View attachment 2207941

VS

View attachment 2207950View attachment 2207951View attachment 2207952

*Arjun Rakshit Mahadeo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
Tag me one more time in these schizogroid threads and I will commit harakiri in minecraft

Also dnrd anything @the BULL mogs everything

Nigga, wtf is this lmao, if a human is top tier in looks and statusmaxxed, he will be remembered even after 50 years. U might have chad eye area but you are not statusmaxxed, everyone will forget u, no one will care about u.
Look at cavill, there s nothing UNIQUE about him how u think, yet he s statusmaxxed and with a chad face height mogger harmony and appeal and frame, he s the best actor in the world, he will be remembered even after 100 years if the world would still be.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27751
FaceApp 1684240571200
FaceApp 1684241250822

> 1.4 billion curries
> Unique

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 26633 and 3 others
Nigga, wtf is this lmao, if a human is top tier in looks and statusmaxxed, he will be remembered even after 50 years. U might have chad eye area but you are not statusmaxxed, everyone will forget u, no one will care about u.
Look at cavill, there s nothing UNIQUE about him how u think, yet he s statusmaxxed and with a chad face height mogger harmony and appeal and frame, he s the best actor in the world, he will be remembered even after 100 years if the world would still be.
You didn't get my point, there are so many gl guys in hollywood but got forgotten and then there is tom cruise, marlon brando, brad pitt etc who are still praised for their looks...you can see a lot of tiktoker who have the same style hair and everything, but a tiktoker like jacob rott will be remembered a lot of because of his unique nose and features

Tag me one more time in these schizogroid threads and I will commit harakiri in minecraft

Also dnrd anything @the BULL mogs everything
Why mad bro, did you forget to put yo wig

And there's Stacies out there that get more female attention than the whole forum combined :feelsrope:

I think it's more about having standout features like if you have a bigger nose and are still GL you will be more memorable than someone who just doesn't have any bad features which also makes you GL.

Or for example the actor who played Dexter, his eyes/eyebrows are very unique which makes him very memorable for example.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
I think it's more about having standout features like if you have a bigger nose and are still GL you will be more memorable than someone who just doesn't have any bad features which also makes you GL.

Or for example the actor who played Dexter, his eyes/eyebrows are very unique which makes him very memorable for example.
Exactly, unique features will be remembered,

Arvid is the best looking guy on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27751

Users who are viewing this thread

Back