Unique way to make money FAST!

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
STEP 1: First of all you're gonna need to build some connections, and I mean pretty decent sized connections, ask around, maybe start with your drug dealer, see the kind of connections he has, some business men, anyone rich probably has a decent amount, what you are looking for is to build connections with people involved with illegal ways of making money, who will want to be money laundering, you need to make sure you can trust them and vise versa, larp that you are a very morally bound person and that your word is your bond.

Step 2: Make NFTs, they can be the most bullshit drawing art you've ever seen, the better the art the less likely it will be suspicious, or you can go full Picasso mode and just do a bunch of random shit that doesn't look terrible but looks like it has some sort of "deeper meaning" even though it doesn't, then sell it directly as a private or public deal with the person you had connections with, then make sure they have some sort of receipt they can use to prove they bought it, over time you can scale this business by keeping your current partners and building new ones, hiring currys to make infinite arts for you, then make it automated and retire. And also give your clients 80% of the money you make from the NFT, so they have successfully laundered the money, do this in untraceable crypto so you don't get caught though.

Conclusion - Things to keep in mind
One important thing to keep in mind, is that one of your clients may get caught and rat you out as a seller, so you will want to take precautions and make sure you are acting oblivious to the fact that your NFTs suck and maybe even become falsely narcy about the fact you think you're a good artist who deserves for them to sell at that price, make sure you don't have anything anybody can record where you are admitting to having knowledge you are selling to criminals, not over text, in person (they could be wired), the only time when you are making connections is that you can subtly hint that you do NFTs but they sell for a high price, and that they're a great way to prove hide money they may be making from other sources, say something legal, such as "in case you are embarrassed of your career and don't want to tell your relatives" this way there is nothing incriminating that anyone has on you, and you'll be off without suspicions.

I hope some of you enjoyed this guide and can even utilize the method as part of your own life, if any of you end up being millionaires from this method please give me a little bit of money I would appreciate it a lot, thanks!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, GamerCel, blackpillerguy and 1 other person
Are you trying that

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
STEP 1: First of all you're gonna need to build some connections, and I mean pretty decent sized connections, ask around, maybe start with your drug dealer, see the kind of connections he has, some business men, anyone rich probably has a decent amount, what you are looking for is to build connections with people involved with illegal ways of making money, who will want to be money laundering, you need to make sure you can trust them and vise versa, larp that you are a very morally bound person and that your word is your bond.

Step 2: Make NFTs, they can be the most bullshit drawing art you've ever seen, the better the art the less likely it will be suspicious, or you can go full Picasso mode and just do a bunch of random shit that doesn't look terrible but looks like it has some sort of "deeper meaning" even though it doesn't, then sell it directly as a private or public deal with the person you had connections with, then make sure they have some sort of receipt they can use to prove they bought it, over time you can scale this business by keeping your current partners and building new ones, hiring currys to make infinite arts for you, then make it automated and retire. And also give your clients 80% of the money you make from the NFT, so they have successfully laundered the money, do this in untraceable crypto so you don't get caught though.

Conclusion - Things to keep in mind
One important thing to keep in mind, is that one of your clients may get caught and rat you out as a seller, so you will want to take precautions and make sure you are acting oblivious to the fact that your NFTs suck and maybe even become falsely narcy about the fact you think you're a good artist who deserves for them to sell at that price, make sure you don't have anything anybody can record where you are admitting to having knowledge you are selling to criminals, not over text, in person (they could be wired), the only time when you are making connections is that you can subtly hint that you do NFTs but they sell for a high price, and that they're a great way to prove hide money they may be making from other sources, say something legal, such as "in case you are embarrassed of your career and don't want to tell your relatives" this way there is nothing incriminating that anyone has on you, and you'll be off without suspicions.

I hope some of you enjoyed this guide and can even utilize the method as part of your own life, if any of you end up being millionaires from this method please give me a little bit of money I would appreciate it a lot, thanks!

My question is why may any 1 buy a nft they can just go on midjourney stable defusion site like dezgo why would any 1 in there right mind buy a NFT just use chatgpt 4 to generate a prompt and let midjourney do the rest

• Hmm...
Are you trying that
I can neither confirm nor deny
My question is why may any 1 buy a nft they can just go on midjourney stable defusion site like dezgo why would any 1 in there right mind buy a NFT just use chatgpt 4 to generate a prompt and let midjourney do the rest
because the point is not to make good art, or to sell art, it is to larp that you're selling NFTs just so they can launder their money

• +1
Reactions: inceI
Jfl

• Love it
Become An Arms Dealer ( In Mincraft )

• JFL
this is the shittiest idea ive seen this wont work at all

they will put money into an nft that doesnt cost anything and just give you money lmfao? nobody is gonna buy that shit if its not credible and actually worth something and why would they involve themselves with some noname who has no money to his name and just wants their money from them?

they will put money into an nft that doesnt cost anything and just give you money lmfao? nobody is gonna buy that shit if its not credible and actually worth something and why would they involve themselves with some noname who has no money to his name and just wants their money from them?
because it is surprisingly easier than creating another business they can scale to fool government to think they are earning that amount from combined profits of both businesses, and also so they don't have to directly pay tax and much easier for them to avoid it, you clearly haven't thought through your comment

• +1
because it is surprisingly easier than creating another business they can scale to fool government to think they are earning that amount from combined profits of both businesses, and also so they don't have to directly pay tax and much easier for them to avoid it, you clearly haven't thought through your comment
if they are already involved in making illegal money, they will have ways to launder it, and the NFT they give you money for will have no value since its not a part of a collection people invest in. they have no reason to give you money for it you dumb fucking faggot

if they are already involved in making illegal money, they will have ways to launder it, and the NFT they give you money for will have no value since its not a part of a collection people invest in. they have no reason to give you money for it you dumb fucking faggot
if you actually read my thread, dumb faggot, you would have known that the whole point is to make people think they are making the money off of NFTs, meaning they can trade them within people of your network, and that's their larp to say how they make money, when in reality after they "buy your NFT" you give the majority of the money back through untraceable crypto while taking a cut, trust me bro you're a little kid and I know for a fact this method works well, you should be grateful you are even able to read this thread you ungrateful nigger

• +1
if you actually read my thread, dumb faggot, you would have known that the whole point is to make people think they are making the money off of NFTs, meaning they can trade them within people of your network, and that's their larp to say how they make money, when in reality after they "buy your NFT" you give the majority of the money back through untraceable crypto while taking a cut, trust me bro you're a little kid and I know for a fact this method works well, you should be grateful you are even able to read this thread you ungrateful nigger
they would have to pay with the laundered money under their name for the NFT which already traces them back to it, they already have their methods and definitely arent going to give a cut of their money to some random fucking 16 year old incel for a method that is traceable and can do themselves, you clearly dont make any money yourself and neither you know anything about this so stop fishing for reps on a indian looksmax forum rapebaby nigger

they would have to pay with the laundered money under their name for the NFT which already traces them back to it, they already have their methods and definitely arent going to give a cut of their money to some random fucking 16 year old incel for a method that is traceable and can do themselves, you clearly dont make any money yourself and neither you know anything about this so stop fishing for reps on a indian looksmax forum rapebaby nigger

you really don't know anything do you? Complete idiot JFL, you are assuming that it is traceable when, obviously it isn't. This is what I mean when I say 99% of people commenting on posts have absolutely 0 critical thinking, they're complete retards, you could literally disprove almost every single comment on this site with just a little bit of conscious thinking, but clearly you're too retarded for it, also thanks for the double thread bump stupid monkey

• +1
View attachment 2164953
you really don't know anything do you? Complete idiot JFL, you are assuming that it is traceable when, obviously it isn't. This is what I mean when I say 99% of people commenting on posts have absolutely 0 critical thinking, they're complete retards, you could literally disprove almost every single comment on this site with just a little bit of conscious thinking, but clearly you're too retarded for it, also thanks for the double thread bump stupid monkey
you still havent answered why would they buy your nfts and why would they even use that as a method if theyre involved with making illegal money they already have them. the buyer remains anonymous but buying crypto to buy them with is heavily restricted and you have to use your name on that which could already fuck the whole recipe. your one google search didnt disprove anything. youre fucking retarded and no mafia boss gangster or whatever will want to do this with you fucking low iq monkey

you still havent answered why would they buy your nfts and why would they even use that as a method if theyre involved with making illegal money they already have them. the buyer remains anonymous but buying crypto to buy them with is heavily restricted and you have to use your name on that which could already fuck the whole recipe. your one google search didnt disprove anything. youre fucking retarded and no mafia boss gangster or whatever will want to do this with you fucking low iq monkey
im sorry bro im not reading all that, rent free, free thread bump ty

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI and Luxury