• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, TheDragon, Deleted member 24789 and 5 others
if ur gl enough she does the approaching

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Tylermax
No, they give IOI's like stares and smiling, but almost never approach unless legit Gigachad + ideal situation/environment.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Orbeck of Vinheim, Yerico7 and 2 others
shut the fuck up. not everyone is or can be chad ever. stop coping with your rejection anxiety with this bs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, horsefacin, Deleted member 25323 and 2 others
I am terribly high Inhibition.
this can be said of 90% of this forum tbh.

so many normies here coping with "muh 90% men are incel" or "muh zoomers are all 6'3 chadlite prettyboys" when its just cope for not being able to leave the house and talk to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, hattrick, Prince88 and 1 other person
this can be said of 90% of this forum tbh.

so many normies here coping with "muh 90% men are incel" or "muh zoomers are all 6'3 chadlite prettyboys" when its just cope for

not being able to leave the house and talk to women.
Problem is I do leave the House pretty much daily, sometimes even get Drunk to lower inhibition and it's still not working.

I am Still unable to talk to a cute Girl, that gave me IOI's ( smiled) in 5 Trys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tylermax
having bad social skills means giga over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and PubertyMaxxer
having bad social skills means giga over
I can't show off my social skills, because I lack the courage to initiate a conversation in the first place.

No.

Which ones lower inhibition very strongly?
I've heard phenibut and it's safer. Now there are legit low inhibition drugs like ecstasy etc but it's not worth for daily social interactions. I have the same problem as you I can conversate but I can't seem to open up conversations. Im high inhib in the opening phase. The last time I remember being really low inhib was with a combination of long term no fap horniness state + Bacardi. Legit was talking to females and my mind was legit free from this thought of "stop don't talk" hesitation. I've even hooked up with an Asian girl from California because I asked her to kiss me, and I never do that. It's so sad being high inhib. Legit feels like wasting your potential. You can do so many things if you actually open up just a conversation. We need to overcome this

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PubertyMaxxer

Unironically Personality is holding me back, Not Looks​

And yet you posted in the looksmax section?

You can be as autist as you want if you are 8PSL

No.

Which ones lower inhibition very strongly?
dxm, nicotine are ur safest and easiest bets. but dont mix them

dose light on robotabs and youll have both a euphoric effect and low inhib

nicotine serves as a inhib lowerer and jestermaxxing tool. just come up to ppl and say some stupid shit about "blinkerton city" or if "penjamins are prohibited here" and then pull ur shit out and hit it

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
dxm, nicotine are ur safest and easiest bets. but dont mix them

dose light on robotabs and youll have both a euphoric effect and low inhib

nicotine serves as a inhib lowerer and jestermaxxing tool. just come up to ppl and say some stupid shit about "blinkerton city" or if "penjamins are prohibited here" and then pull ur shit out and hit it
hello fellow dexmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
hello fellow dexmaxxer
unironically dxm has been a miracle for me in the 1- high 2nd doses

Even tho its on its own level of "soft drug" its always treated me great. Weed has always sucked for me in comparison

also idk if its just apart of the distorted vision which comes with it, but my face appears much leaner every time im on it

unironically dxm has been a miracle for me in the 1- high 2nd doses

Even tho its on its own level of "soft drug" its always treated me great. Weed has always sucked for me in comparison

also idk if its just apart of the distorted vision which comes with it, but my face appears much leaner every time im on it
its diuretic u can get similar results debloating from drinking 3-5 shots of expresso. some psler microdosed daily and lost 25lb after i told him it suppresses appetite and antidiabetic properties

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin