University Prestige I cant let it go.

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Holy fuck it feels like somethings missing and its this.

Prestige Halo is real its real as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and 444
most prestigious unis have shitty and ugly people as its students with no social lifes

Cambridge and Oxford are just pakis and blacks there are max like 10 htns in the entire uni and 1 htb

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, Xangsane and Chintuck22
most prestigious unis have shitty and ugly people as its students with no social lifes

Cambridge and Oxford are just pakis and blacks there are max like 10 htns in the entire uni and 1 htb
ok how about this-- how about going to a prestigious university and being gl

is it more clear for you?

ok how about this-- how about going to a prestigious university and being gl

is it more clear for you?
what? Im saying that the community you get from presitguous unis is less desirable

what? Im saying that the community you get from presitguous unis is less desirable
I think he meant the status he can gather from these unis in order to flex it elsewere, not like he want to build friendships with uni truecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and chrisN
I think he meant the status he can gather from these unis in order to flex it elsewere, not like he want to build friendships with uni truecels
Ohh I see now

Social Media Clout and I Can't Let It Go

I feel like something's been missing and it's this

Clout Chasing is real af

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 6128
Not worth shelling it out for an undergraduate degree. For graduate programs, it's honestly worth it. The true academia experience, research, and dissertations are worth it, and ofc a top-tier uni will matter greatly for graduate programs.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend and BrahminBoss
Holy fuck it feels like somethings missing and its this.

Prestige Halo is real its real as fuck.
It's the uni fun for me. The parties, girls etc. Ik if I go down the business route I'm going down. I won't get any girls until ATLEAST 1 year down the line. When I statusmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It's the uni fun for me. The parties, girls etc. Ik if I go down the business route I'm going down. I won't get any girls until ATLEAST 1 year down the line. When I statusmax
The shitter unis are best for this - if you go oxbridge or other good unis there will be hardly any parties as the girls will be studymaxxing 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
Idk why people are so obsessed with this