unless extreme cases, rhinoplasty aint worth it

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
it is what it is.
horrible surgery, bad and long recovery, normie flaw, big chance to fuck up your harmony, even after recovery it can fuck up any time.
unless it is a big failo for a specific face its not worth of recovery and money that can be used for other surgeries..
OUT

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3043
i have not lots of flaws but my nose is. i wish it was something else, nose is so noticeable and so easy to fuck up...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How long is recovery?
And wouldn't it improve harmony if anything? I have a semi bulbous nose.

Rhinos are cheap in comparison to other surgeries so why not?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
and you'll never get more than 0.5 psl point on average
How long is recovery?
to see full results or for not hurt anymore ?

save money and go to a good surgeon

not some russian chop shop in the boonies or a brazilian con artist wholl take your kidneys when you wake up

but yeah in general if your nose is big its your bones not your nose like narrow jaw and zygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
yes unless you are a pretty boy with a negroid nose or have a fucking jewish hook no need really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes unless you are a pretty boy with a negroid nose or have a fucking jewish hook no need really
i have non of them, nor any hump/bump, but i feel like i will look better by make it more slim, like 0.3 PSL point.
probably not worth it

i have non of them, nor any hump/bump, but i feel like i will look better by make it more slim, like 0.3 PSL point.
probably not worth it
is your palate as wide as it should be?

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2933
like how it should be ? i have 9 to 10 teeth showing when smiling
i have 8 clearly and slightly 10 but ive got a kinda narrow lips so when I open my mouth with my hands its WIDE.

so idk

• +1
i have 8 clearly and slightly 10 but ive got a kinda narrow lips so when I open my mouth with my hands its WIDE.

so idk
same... fucking same

then it might be wide enough. also depends on the tongue space
more than enough ngl. but i wished even more palate wide, but it will probably not look natural

more than enough ngl. but i wished even more palate wide, but it will probably not look natural
it depends. tbh I think everyone does.

• +1
it depends. tbh I think everyone does.
the wide palate of some gigastacyes nordic girls in my UNI is beautiful as fuck. but it is what it is.

How long is recovery?
And wouldn't it improve harmony if anything? I have a semi bulbous nose.

Rhinos are cheap in comparison to other surgeries so why not?

It’s a case by case basis as to whether it will improve harmony. You have to take into account all of your other proportions (ipd, width of mouth, etc etc).

Also that “why not” mentality is dangerous. Even though it’s a commonly performed surgery, it is also one of the most complicated cosmetic surgeries.

You need to be extremely sure that you go to the right surgeon, and that you’ll objectively benefit from it. Because looking “done” to the point where normies can tell is game over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, nastynas and Deleted member 2205
the wide palate of some gigastacyes nordic girls in my UNI is beautiful as fuck. but it is what it is.
wide mouth*

tbh I think wide palate and wide mouth looks so cool. its like even though your palate is wide your mouth can't even strectch to the end

It’s a case by case basis as to whether it will improve harmony. You have to take into account all of your other proportions (ipd, width of mouth, etc etc).

Also that “why not” mentality is dangerous. Even though it’s a commonly performed surgery, it is also one of the most complicated cosmetic surgeries.

You need to be extremely sure that you go to the right surgeon, and that you’ll objectively benefit from it. Because looking “done” to the point where normies can tell is game over
I have a hooked nose anyway so probably need to go for it. Doesn't work well with my high pfl eyes either

DONT MAKE THREADS IF U DONT KNOW SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayercel, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person

jfl a nose that short NEEEDS to be wide it looks fucking strange because its not fat at the tip enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Wtf is wrong with these people...
I go on here and everyone is downtalking every fucking surgery to become better looking than your current self.

Normiemax.me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2933
  • +1
though your palate is wide your mouth can't even strectch to the end
for me it's the cause, but because my mouth is not wide, averagish : 52 MM

I go on here and everyone is downtalking every fucking surgery to become better looking than your current self.

Normiemax.me

Showermax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
cope dude

if your nose is a real flaw, do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2933

Normiemax.me
too fucking much upturned, he is gey for sure

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
  • +1
too fucking much upturned, he is gey for sure
Rhinoplasty is one of the only surgery that makes a big difference if your nose is a failo.
It ruins my side profile. I could be a prettyboy from the side if my nose was smaller and straight.
It's also so normie that it's quite acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
not really. most swelling goes down within the first week(s)

yeah true

the fuck you talkin bout here?

imagine if it was the other lmao
Lmfao

Am I an extreme case?

cope af, i ascended .5 psl with a rhino